Motivation meems

Please post your motivation memes here please thanks

i am just a simple giraff eating my leaves lmao

Gay

>"LIFESTLYE"...

>A BIG .... GUY

What the fuck is with this place and women acting like our moms

I see what you did there

Idk. I personally love women who are nurturing and dominant, but in a teacher/motherly way. It's ideal to breed with, I guess? A stern yet loving mommy for my future kids is a dream come true, no?

The ultimate, IMO.

Didn't arnold admit to roiding, tho? Only natties should be idolized desu

Fucking idiot
Arnolds arms are almost unproportional in this pic

Why should we idolize someone who reaches a physique built unnaturally and only attainable through harmful drugs

arnold starting poppig those pills like they were candy when he was 16 years old. Still based though for drive, if you read his story, just not for goal body.
also in the 60s, 70s it wasn't looked down on as much, it was considered more a supplement.

Just because it was accepted doesn't mean we should lookup to it now. Like it or not it's a part of his history. Should arnold get a pass? Sure, back then roids were legal and considered supplements, but in this day and age, we can't spend our time sucking off a man who made his gains in an unhealthy and roundabout way.

And yet he's still alive, 70 years old, and still working out.

Didn't he sneak away from Austrian military camp for his first competition. Got AWOL punishment, but by the end they were giving him double rations.

God I love Milana this is so motivating.

Glad to see more and more people here enlisting in Mistress Vayntrub's Femdom Gym. Guaranteed to turn you from wimp to stud of your money back!

hhahaha FUCK, I better stop fucking around on this damn website

Kys

Suicide, now

Not a motivational meme, but I translated this

Kek I am a locker room terrorist I guess

Thats because he did well.
Isnt there a quote that goes somthing like
>everybody loves a winner
Did arnold himself say that? Not sure

literally everyone I've seen showering is a Poseidon