Womanlets are the same as manlets

Hey. I have some experience about, how some girls are dealing with their height. I know some cute small girls under 165 cm, and they are felling bad because of their height. They are jealous to other girls, with long legs, perfect body and height about 180-190 cm, like a kind of a supermodel.

So. Yop. There are manlets and womanlets.

When they will learn.

Is English even your first language?

Shut up manlet

Women who don't like being cute and short don't know anything, tall women are the same as manlet because being tall is a masculine feature and so tall women are more masculine, like short men are more femenine

t. a manlet :(

short legs is hot

I prefer taller women who are at least 6' because I'm not really compatible with womanlet gnomes.

t. Lanklet Overlord

As a guy who's 6'4" I definitely don't mind tall girls, but for some reason most girls over 5'9" have a serious case of tardface

So what you're saying is womanlets are actually the same as male lanklets. And woman lanklets are male manlets. Makes sense

People should be tall, no matter what, if you are male or female. Height is important for evolution. Tall is healthy, sexy. Good for you. Being short sucks for both, males and females.

>tall is healthy
Objectively it's not, average height is optimal for health, being taller has social benefits

>tardface
What do you mean by tardface? Do you a long face like a horseface?

>actually cares about height
Yes, he must be an Anglo.

wew lad

My gf is 163 compared to my 181 and doesn't give a fuck, even though she knows I have a history of dating and liking tall girls (sometimes even taller than myself because fuck you). She still has the proportions of an underwear model and I love being able to simply carry her around or lift her up with only arm strength, it's amazing. Work with what you have and disregard haters, for fucks sake... why are you dating self-conscious insecure pussies?

>Good for you.
wrong lankyfag

Petite girls usually have those high test asses though

>self conscious insecure pussies
Are you describing women? Thats how i see them as well

Some women are like that, but not all of them. I'd even doubt that the majority of women is like that, but then again the majority of women doesn't interest me in the slightest anyways. If you spend more than your teenage years worrying about something you can't change without extremely drastic measures like height, penis size for men or fat distribution for women, you are what I'd describe as a self-conscious insecure bitch. Make due with what you have and stop worrying about shit you are not going to change anyways.

I am 5'0" and in my everyday life it's fine.

I just hate how most of the machines at the gym seem to be made for 5'5"+ tall people. Especially squat racks where you can't move the sides.

Also,

the mother's height hardly affects her son's height. Maybe by one inch. It's mostly determined by the father's height.

Exactly. I really hope that the height threads are made by tall insecure people who found something to boost their self esteem, rather than actual short people that cry all day.

Disgusting pedo detected

i would fuck a womanlet
i wouldn't fuck a manlet
checkmate manlets

WHY AM I 5'11" WHEN MY DAD IS 6'8"

Our desires for certain traits goes back to our ancient ancestors 100,000+ years ago. Evolution selected certain traits and they shape what we naturally regard as desirable today.

Tall men are regarded as preferable for mating because biologically they are more capable of controlling the environment than small men. It's about controlling the environment - defending against external threats and attacking and capturing food and other resources. It's not about controlling women. So women don't need to be short and weak to be preferred. On the contrary, like men, taller women are preferred because they will have better chances of survival and success. The bigger and stronger you are, regardless of sex, the more resources you can acquire, the more status you can acquire and the longer you can live to have and raise kids.

Hope that clarifies, and condolences to the chicklets out there.

Pretty much true. Women can get away with it easier because most men 1) don't care that much and 2) manlets have no choice.

I'm 6'4" myself and prefer taller women. I like those legs and also they are easier for me because they don't want to date a guy shorter than them. So in a club if I see a woman who's 6 feet or so I will always go for it because it just works all the time.

I can also dig a petite girl with the right proportions, makes my dick diamonds. But really small girls tend to be dumb sluts most of the time except for Asians, I don't really know why. Taller girls tend to be smarter and educated for some reason.

Is 5 feet 2.5 inches too short? How2grow taller? Impossible right?

Being a womanlet isn't as bad as being extremely short manlet. But honestly height doesn't matter too much to women as long as you're funny, or have a good personality, or an attractive face or body.

Mothers height is considered the most important factor in a sons potential height I'm afraid.

I think it's just the proportions that makes you think it's high test.

>But honestly height doesn't matter too much to women
Objectively not true.

>the mother's height hardly affects her son's height. Maybe by one inch. It's mostly determined by the father's height.
Don't really trust these things. Mother is 158. father maybe 159-160. And I as a daughter grew to be 169 (have like a year or 2 to gain 1-3 cm in height).

Here, take your (You)

But how tall a person is depends on differents hormones, incluiding sexuals ones, so high strogen women are shorter, and then the shorter a women is, the more femenine she is, the same way that testosterone makes you being taller.

I think most men just want the girl to be shorter than them

Nice pic. Draw it up yourself?

but it's not. don't try to comfort manlets. it's actually the tall girls that feel unattractive even though they are the best looking girls, because no faggot has the balls to chat her up since he thinks "she is out of his league". There, it's not that deep.

Ok let's say most women it doesn't matter too much to.
As long as you act like a normie you can get a gf and friends. I've seen plenty of attractive women with untattractive, fat, or short men.

A sense of humour really helps too.

what are you talking about
my dad is a 165 manlet and me and my brother are both 178 thanks to the based 170 mom

That feel when I would like to gf 159 cm tall grille. I am 193 cm tall. Do I even have a chance?

no my mom helped me

why exactly 159 and not 160? too tall?

>girl
>perfect body
>height about 180-190 cm
Chose two.

I just remember her height.

wanna talk user?

Shit's legal.

>magically cause all people all over the world who are above 6' tall to only mate with other >6' tall people
>have recessive genes and poor nutrition still generate people who grow up to be less than 6' tall
Don't you idiots see how dumb this meme is? No matter what you do there will always be people who are shorter because GENETICS. Just ignore it and use a higher criteria for selecting your prospective mates, fools.

Did she also help you reach the canvas?

I love womanlets. Delicious shortstacks. As long as they arent fat. Post shortstacks!

Also Im average but I dont think manlets have anything to be ashamed of. I know some cool ass manlets that got more girls then me.

GIS says best guess for this image "no trend scatter plot" lol

>implying we aren't in 2016
your dumb argument is retarded we don't have to fight dinosaurs to eat anymore

>There are manlets and womanlets
No.

My dad is 1.70m mom 1.79 im 1.86m

>every relative on my dad's side is below 170 cm, including my 18 year old cousin
>mom is 160, her mother was barely 150
my maternal grandfather is short, 165ish
to this very day he's insecure about his height
as his lanklet brothers constantly bullied him for being short
imagine being around three 6'3 fucks who manletpost irl for 18 years

thanks gramps for suffering for my height gains

Simply being tall is good, or actually just not that bad, pretty much only if you have the rest of the model-thing going on: real pretty face, a stick body and know how to dress well.