Hey Veeky Forums

Can i do a home workout with just 2 dumbbells and a pull-up bar? (the dumbbells have 22 kg in total that i can put on them)

What is your goal?

Is it wasting your time with an inefficient workout? Then they are perfect.

I don't plan on getting swole. Maybe tone the muscles a bit.

Time and time again this fucking question pops up. YES YOU CAN DO HOME WORKOUT WITH JUST A FUCKING PAIR OF DUMBELLS AND PULL UP BAR YOU DUMB ASS SON OF A FRENCH WHORE

Go to a gym turd

You could even with no dumbbell. The question is do these work out fill your aims?

you should throw them at the ceiling and catch them with your face OP

Nice dubs.
Bumping for interest. In the same spot as you. Pull up bar. A dumbbell. I'm thinking weighted pull ups + OHP + swimming or something would be a win and give you some aesthetics. Not as much as lifting. Depends. Got a pic of what type of body u want?

Don't call me french ever again.
Any no dumbbells workout then?

>tone
>fucking tone
>motherfucking tone
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pull ups 5x5
3 days a week

Add a rep to each set every week. When you get to 5x10 with good form purchase a dip belt and start doing pull ups Weighted for further gains. Master your diet above all else though.

What is Google for 10 points, Jeff

OP if you want to be ripped and have well shaped arms legs and torso. No they wont do fuck all. If you want to lose weight sure thats all you need.

I can already do about 10 pull ups

I've been going to the gym on and off for 2 years now and I've lost 20 kilos, I'm just looking for an alternative

Okay what about this. It's a routine that trappy herself gave the go ahead on. Plus you have everything you need at home:

AxAxAxx

Dumbbell shoulder press 3x8-12
Pull ups 3x8-12
Goblet squats 3x8-12

Swim 3 days a week for overall toning

Even if this was a revolutionary routine guaranteed to stack on 30lb of muscle in a week. The fact a mentally ill faggot approves of it should tell you not to use it.

Go back to the gym and use ONLY machines. Nothing else. Post results back in 6 months.

This looks great. Should i do this routine then?

Dude do you ask permission to poop too?

I find a lack of pushups and dips... Any thoughts on that?

You cnt hit everything you need to hit with just Dumbells and a pull up bar /thread

>herself

>her