Post your health issues in this thread

Post your health issues in this thread.

Others may help or ridicule you based on what you write (hopefully the former).

>using minoxidil for hairloss
>get zits on the back of my neck
>sweat a lot in my armpits
>piss stinks badly and I also need to piss often
>anterior pelvic tilt
>poor mental health because gf just left me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Relaxation_Response
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did he never work his calves

How big do you need them to be?

He probably did but they attach fairly high so it's not gonna show that much. I wouldn't be surprised if he neglected them though since for some reason nowadays physique and bodybuilding judges care less and less about calves which is bullshit in my opinion since huge thighs and tiny calf looks ridiculous. Developed calves make the legs look very complete and finished and they can even make up for underdeveloped thighs.

I have thick as fuck hair, and at the moment it's styled in a pretty tight undercut.

But... My head gets super hot when even eating somewhat spicy food, working out makes it itchy too and I'm certain the scalp is really dry. I've tried all the recommended types of shampoo for dry scalp/dandruff, as well as no-poo for a period of time.

At this point I'm planning on just getting it buzzed to GSP length as there are days I can't be bothered to style it as well as the issues I'm having with it. Family and gf are telling me I'll regret it as I may never have decent hair again and many people would kill to have a thick head of hair.

Wat do fampais?

Which shampoo are you using? Head-n-shoulders zinc compound didn't do it for me. The selenium compound in Selsan Blue works, I just have to use it often (2-3 times a week).

If it is super serious, Neurtogena T-gel or good ol' coal tar based medicated shampoos may help

toothaches
switches between the pointy teeth in front
dentist cant find anything
got better since i lost weight
still happens somtimes when i go for a hard run
also happens when I drink
tried having sex once and it got unberable whenever i was about to cum

Tried 3 different head and shoulders, a Neutrogena one and t-gel one which is meant to be the shit for bad scalp.

It just doesn't seem to clear up, and because it's thick any styling doesn't go well. I also like the idea of getting clippers and always keeping the buzz cut tight rather than pay £15+ a time

OP here. Forgot to mention I use T-Gel. My scalp is fucked.

Health issues?

> marfans syndrome
> 6'6
> 140 lbs

JUST

The mouth is a bit funny when it comes to referred pain. I thought I had toothaches until they realized it was pain from clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth

I have no health issues.
My recent full physical turned up no signs of any medical problems.
My only complaint is that I'm 5'9", and that doesn't bother me that much. I'd only want another 2-3 inches anyway.

thx but this doesnt explain why its triggerd by drinking and cumming(my guess its blood pressure realted)

>using minoxidil.

Accept your baldness or save your money for a transplant

Just dont use shampoo then

Dentist fag reporting.
You're most likely grinding. If it still hurts and you have stopped you might be doing it in your sleep. see about getting a retainer that has a plastic barrier between your teeth

Is there a way to find if you're grinding at night, before teeth wear away and pain?

My mother grinds and I don't want to end up like her.

i have a form of aids from cancer

>Scolioses
>One shoulder hangs noticably lower than other
>I can move my right wristbone in an unnatural way, did it my entire life cos OCD and now it's fucked
>Blackheads over my entire nose that won't go away no matter what I do

Have a gf that sleeps next to you that will tell you.

>great-grandfather was schizophrenic
>I have always been a little off but could generally act normal
>have been getting more and more depressed and apathetic lately
>when I drink I often become aggressive and suicidal (I almost never drink anymore because of this)
>this never used to happen before

Guys, I'm seriously worried I might be schizophrenic or something. I have no idea what to do, and I can't talk to anyone because I don't want my friends to think I'm insane.

My mother fucking lower back. Like muscles or tendons on either side of butt right above asscrack.

I can squat 3 plate.

I was ripping 2.5 plate deadz and, yet a-fucking-gain popped something in my lower back in area described.

Going to have to take a week off anything involving lower back. Again.

Happened yesterday, was supposed to be my rest day, want to go get am extra session in. Mother fuck mother fuck mother fuck.

whats shit about having marfans. Apart from all the medical problems.

srs question. Any quality of life problems?

also my problems
>5'8
>short left shoulder than right shoulder
>slight eczema on the face

She sleeps with me rarely because she has to go back to her husband.

I think her husband blocked my phone yesterday. I got an automated message that my message was sent properly but not received by the intended recipient.

Talk to a psychologist. They're bound by patient confidentiality.

my health problems
>scoliosis
>some bacteria prolly missing from my bowels, cant process fruits or something, explosivo from apples
>fallen arch
>crushing migraine every other month or so
usual sedentary lifestyle shit.

I know a couple of guys who studied psychology in college, one's a retard who works as a PT, and the other works in construction and studies ecology now. Basically I have no idea where to find a competent one if these people have psychology diplomas.

I have a weak leg with persisting hip problem. This leg has significant less muscle than the other. My job requires a lot of driving, legs have been going numb when I drive. My body breaks easily. Joint, tendon problems. Pretty much I'm 23 and my body is already falling apart.

>short left shoulder than right shoulder
Scoliosis?

>Gilbert's syndrome
My eyes are always yellow
Please help

Get a snapping below my knee every time a extend my knee from a greater than 90 degree bend. Started after swimming.
I've stopped squatting and it's been a month and it hasn't gone away. No pain unless I snap it repeatedly. What do brehs?

A psychologist has a PhD or sometimes PsyD in clinical psychology (the treatment of patients with mental health issues; of which they studied, researched, and treated for at least a decade), not a bachelor's in general psychology -- which is like having an undergrad in biology is to a medical degree.

You can google psychologists in your area and review their qualifications, and what insurances they accept, etc.

You're right. I should do that.

Balding. Its over boyos. Already on fin tho

>clipping hair very short in preparation for the inevitable
>gf had known me before I trimmed hair short
>'I like your hair longer'
>'please don't cut your hair short again'
>go straight to the dr
>get some topical lotion
>gf stops all contact with me, without me even telling her about the balding

Loving life

Lordosis
Vertebro-sternal joint keeps popping and causing some pain
Singers ear
I have an H.Pylori infection that has been making me gassy
I recently took metoclopramide (reglan) for it. After taking four doses my dick stopped getting hard and i got depressed and anxious. Been a week and a half now. Apparently side effects are rare but I dont recommend it if you can avoid it. Some people have straight-up killed themselves over side effects and withdrawals.

Varicocele in my left nut. Hasnt caused me any problems other than smaller ejaculations and probably low sperm count. Although with the recent impotency I'm getting paranoid about low T

Yeah.. I'm prone to injury it seems

Pilonidal cyst for 4 years and a fucked up shoulder from rugby

I think I have worms

itchy bumhole at night

what do i do?

Have someone scratch it, preferably with his cock.

Family history of hypertension.

My blood pressure has always been 135/70 ever since high school. No big deal, but I have to keep my lifestyle in check. IIFYM bullshit could literally kill me.

Anxiety

I'm going to quit my heavy drinking and start exercising and eating right again. I really hope this works because right now it sucks dick.

Scoliokyphosis master race

>Family history of hypertension
kekekkkekekekek

read this and see the light.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Relaxation_Response

>Family history of cancer and fatal heart disease
>I suffer from Multiple Lipomas (High chance they'll turn cancerous one day) I get them removed semi regularly but they're annoying.
>Fallen Arches
>I sweat easily from my head when I exercise

Other than that I'm alright.

Idk if you'd call this a health issue per se, either way, my wrist hurt real fucking bad everytime I do regular curls (both dumbells and barbells; including the ez bar). Now all I can do is hammer curls and rope curls

>shortened Achilles tendons
>toe walker

Can't do squats properly at all because I can't put my heel to the ground and keep my back straight. Got huge calves tho

Deep clean literally everything in your house especially the textiles. Wash your hands properly and get under the nails. Vaccuum everything.

Then go to a chemist and ask for worm medication.

>Using testosterone injections to be slightly manlier
>Taking booby cancer meds to control my estrogen levels
>Klinefelters
>Weird ass body shape
>Visual snow
>Tinnitus
>5 inch penis
>gynecomastia

>I can't even serve in the military because of the way I was born

>I feel like Ephialtes of Trachis, from the 300's movie

I am saving up for a .44 to kill myself.

Hemoroids
Greasy arse/hand/face
Heartbreaken

>8/10 jawline
>otter mode
so much potential but
>cystic acne the size of quarters even after a derm prescribed accutane cycle
>scarring all over face
>5'10" manlet

Please do it on stream. The world needs more on-camera suicides.

Play Russian Roulette for a while beforehand.

Only if you suck my cock and swallow.

My twin Brother an i had the same pain that you are describing. It was a slopped disc both times. The pain comes from nerves that are beeing impinged. You are now an L5%er. Congatulations. Go See a doctor.

chronic sinus infections? I get them and they make my molars hurt, especially when I'm excited

Hard to fall asleep at night, have to take a piss each 30-40 minute or so when trying to fall asleep.

Started lifting about 2 months ago. Everything good, following advice, making slow steady gains (was DYEL). About 3 weeks ago on my last rep of benchpress i feel something pop. Behind my pec, on my ribcage under my arm. Can still do cardio and healthy eating but it hurts to bad to do any kind of lifting. What did I do? When will it heal? Pic unrelated.

go to the doctor, love.

Neck problems resulting in headaches, got a super tight neck, get headaches all the time. I have one spot on my upper neck in particular that kills me, sitting down and looking down hurts my neck, back, and head.
I have switched to sleeping on the floor which has helped a little but there is still problems, I go to Physical Therapy but it doesn't seem like it's improving me very much

Go to a kiropractor?

incurable liver disease and ulcerative colitis (shit blood basically)

It hurts a lot, makes me very exhausted and the pain makes me unable to sleep for days on end whenever I'm in remission. I get regular bloodworks, doctor appointments and other, more complicated, procedures

I'll either die or get a transplant.

Otherwise I'm pretty good

>degenerative eye condition
>lypomas
>balding
>lower back pain
>depression

Thanks to some problems and a surgery when I was little, I've got the arms and legs of a somewhat taller person but I'm 5'6". Can't do much about it.

Talk to a psychiatrist - a good one that you feel like you can trust. I have bipolar disorder 1 (w/ psychosis) and started having manic episodes last year. Said manic episodes literally skullfucked anything positive I had going on in my life and I'm just starting to pick up the pieces now.

At least talk to a psychiatrist or tell someone you trust about the possibility of having schizophrenia because from my experience with bipolar I can tell you that I had no idea that I was psychotic and I thought that I was perfectly normal however everyone around me knew something was off.

Coming back to reality in a psychiatric ward might be one of the worst feelings in the world user. Do yourself a solid and figure this out now while you still have friends/a job/ are in school. (assuming your not a NEET)

Pics please

Seconding this (and also bipolar 1). Do what you need to stick around and enjoy things when stuff starts getting better for you (which it almost certain will given what you said).

No thanks. I'm bit insecure about it.

I live in a constant state of fear and misery.

>Tfw making gains
>Tfw have gf
>Tfw drugs on plunge me further into thinking about my life and wanting to end it

Help.

Get sober breh, you'll feel like yourself again in 90 days and kill the game even harder.

If you can turn your back on the shit you can do anything.

i have the same thing and found a solution that works, let me know if you're interested

I took worm tablets and the itching went away. This was about 10 years ago. Maybe worms are more powerful now.

To see if I had worms my mother shined a torch on my butthole.

I have minor pectus excavatum, the right pec has a dent so my chest is doomed to be shitty forever

>tfw PC muscle has been sore for two months
>tfw so uncomfortable to fap

I thought it was an infection at first and I've already been to the doc once

How fix

nah i just used to sleep on ym left side all the time.

I suspect that was the cause.

My left clavicle and humerus are about 1cm shorter than the right side.

>be me trying to bulk
>eat Moes and Five guys in the same day last Thursday
>directly after eating five guys it feels like theres a brick in my stomach
>wake up friday morning with the worst diarrhea ever, groggy as shit afterwards
>go to gym and PR my deadlift somehow
>come home, not hungry at all, manage to forcefeed myself
>next day, still not hungry at all. stomach is gassy as fuck, hiccuping all day
>get horrible headache from not eating b/c no apettite
>take tylenol and try to go to sleep
>wake up at 3 am with headache again, try to drink powerade b/c i'm dehydrated and take more tylenol
>instantly puke
>next day headache is gone and appetite is only slightly better, managed to have breakfast but not much else throughout the day
>still very little appetite today, stomach still gassy as fuck. almost puked while trying to force feed myself

help

Antidepressants for major depressive disorder and severe anxiety

wew

Completely random shots of pain in the neck. Sometimes many times a day, sometimes not. Been a few weeks since one happened. Usually enough pain to make my head jolt to the side and my face scrunches up. Rarely but sometimes enough to drop me to the ground. The pain goes away as quickly as it comes in one quick jolt.

I have no appetite and struggle maintaining weight, much less adding any. How to eat more?

i have one ball
not two just one giant size of golf ball
my metabolism is fucking fast
6'1 and 65 kg more than 3 years now
my right side is more developed than left side and its pretty notable

Balding, buzzed my head but my forehead is super shiny. Don't use any soap just rince it. Tried using coconut oil.

I still get pimples from time to time. 28 white male. Also sweat a lot from my head.

Super fucked cholesterol
Advanced arthritis in both hips, 2 opperations by 25 (thanks rippletits!)
Scoliosis
Fucked shoulders, not diagnosed though
Early onset cataracts
Hearing damage
Horrible muscle imbalances, thanks to previous problems listed

God was just like fuck his shit up

Buy some medicine off amazon

>horrible eyesight
>ugly stretch marks on stomach
>personality disorder
>social anxiety (getting better since I started working)
>OCD that causes me to scratch during high anxiety

Still doing ok tho

POST IT