You OHP with 80-100kg for 5 sets of 5. You prefer OHP because it's much safer and smarter than the other possible lifts...

You OHP with 80-100kg for 5 sets of 5. You prefer OHP because it's much safer and smarter than the other possible lifts. You have no delts.

Chad does BtN OHP with 40kg for as many reps as he feels like. He doesn't give a fuck. He has cannon ball delts that make you look like a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

acefitness.org/acefit/expert-insight-article/47/5001/dynamite-delts-ace-research-identifies-top
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now tell me user, is this before 'Chad' eats his pizza or after?
Also please refrain from interrupting 'Face', 'Height' and 'Frame' when I talk to you

>BtN OHP
GOAT

> caring about form over function

the insecurity is real

Is this proof that you can just do high rep sets of BtN with 40kg and build amazing shoulders????????

If so, I'm going to stop OHPing, I fucking hate it, been stalled at 75kg on 5x5 for like 6 months now. I'd LOVE if I could just switch to do high rep sets of BtNs and scrap OHP all together.

Otherwise read as "please show me the easy way out"

>its an user posts 'you work hard and achieve nothing while chad does nothing and achieves everything' episode

I've got cannonball delts, get complimented on them all the time

But then, I roid ;^)

have 2 days

one day you do normal ohp

other day you do high rep btn presses

Chad in a bottle.

but the normal OHP hasn't done shit for me besides make me able to put 75kg above my head 5 times

You HEIGHT with 80-100kg for 5 sets of 5. You prefer FACE because it's much safer and smarter than the other possible lifts. You have no FRAME.

Chad does HEIGHT with 40kg for as many FACE as he feels like. He doesn't give a fuck. He has FRAME that make you look like a girl.

>OHP
>BtN press

good luck doing meme exercises user. I'll go stand next to chad and do some lateral and front raises to grow my delts

All the ways you wish you could be, that's Chad. He looks like you wanna look, he fucks like you wanna fuck, he is smart, capable, and most importantly, he is free in all the ways that you are not.

And the most ironic part of all of what you said? He doesn't even actually try to obtain any of that stuff, he just gets it doing what he feels like doing LOL. Chads genetics LITERALLY bypass all the science and theories of lifting/dieting that apply to the rest of us with pathetic genetics.

its all an act, there is no chad

keeping telling yourself that bucko

(ps stop plagiarizing zyzz)

he is right. there is no chad. chad is just our personal embodiment of everything we cannot be or do

Fuck you Tyler, you're not even real

If Chad isn't real how was arnold able to build cannonballs for delts doing 40kg BtNs.

I can do 40kg BtNs for like 20-30 reps.

Everyone has a little Bit of chad in them

You just dont Know yet

then fucking stop doing it if you don't want to do it what the fuck

You just looking for someone else to tell you to stop doing it so it doesn't seem like "your fault" or "your decision"?

are you a fucking woman?

The answer is eating and training better than you.
When was the last time you ate an entire cow liver for your protein or you worked out 6 days/week with a shit load of shoulder work?

do high volume dumbbell lateral raises if you want huge delts

>I just want to fucking wreck my shoulders

the actual answer is steroids

lots and lots of steroids

i love ohp really, its great, great results for size concerning your delts. love it.

>FACE
>PIZZA
>now this
>mfw i just realized that chad has been on steroids the whole time
face it Veeky Forums, the only way you natty pencil necks are going to compete with chad is by hopping off the natty train.

more like Chad in a syringe

Underrated

>OHP

you mean vertical triceps extensions?

Trump?

Well yeah

But i use hammer strength press thing then just side and front raises
And facepulls

Fuck bnp and ohp my shoulders are fucked

>80 to 100 KG OHP
>no delts
Should've trained posterior and lateral deltoids separately faggot, now the front of your shoulder is an obscene bump and everything behind it just looks sad

What's the secret to really full and popping rear delts?

Just loads of chinups, rear delt flys and db rows?

Steroids

you forgot the part where chad also does lat raises from whatever angle he feels like for as many reps as he can be bothered to

daily reminder that you will not get big shoulders from just doing OHP unless you are on gear, you need to do accessories too. and if you just do OHP and think your shoulders are big, they're not.

What is the Hepburn routine

Reverse flys/rear lat raises
acefitness.org/acefit/expert-insight-article/47/5001/dynamite-delts-ace-research-identifies-top