What can I expect?

What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_H9TQkKvqV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried that shit once.
Took just 3g before lifting. Last thing I know is that I have entered the gym. Then everything becomes blurred. Either way a week later I woke up in a dumpster behind a whorehouse in the Ukraine.

Hairloss

natty membership revoked.

Exactly this

>tfw snorting fat lines of creatine every morning and I still didn't hand in my natty card

The same thing you can expect from natty lifting. Nothing much.

creatine is found in meat
thats like saying taking protein powder makes you not natty

You can expect less hair.

I fucking love this guys artwork

Is there anything else besides this and the ones of Veeky Forumsgym?

>drinking the powdered jew
Fucking roiders

Almost no physically tangible effects.

You will notice a little decrease in endurance should you ever go off creatine but that's about it.

It's a $20 supplement, not magic :)

balls turn black

It makes your muscles feel "fuller" if you drink plenty of water (as you should) each day. If you stop taking it so to do your perceived gains on it- so it's not really indicative of your gains. It gives you a small boost of endruance throughout your workout, which is why it's in many preworkouts.

Some studies have shown it can exacerbate the process of balding if you're predisposed to hair loss but the extent of which is debatable.

It's not magic- as said- but it's one of very few things in weightlifting that can be called effective.

you'll experience severe "roid rage." be careful opening doors, cabinets, and drawers as you WILL rip them right off the hinges. be EXTREMELEY careful when masturbating; i've head stories of men "degloving" their penis after attempting to masturbate to body builders while on creatine. don't attempt to pet or play with any animals as you WILL KILL THEM.

I'd take it if it weren't for the (admittedly shaky) evidence that it accelerates balding. As someone without a great family history of keeping hair I don't want to run the risk.

Damn u guys been taking creatine for 6 ish months genuinely wondering why I was loosing my hair never seen this b4. Not gona let that stop me tho

Weird, although I have heard of a correlation between creatine and DHT (testosterone derivative responsible for hair loss in men who are genetically predisposed to it already)

I did a video on this actually (prepare for shameless self-plug):

youtube.com/watch?v=_H9TQkKvqV4

Nice vid m8

Thanks bro!

it's bait you dumb tripfaggot

Nice video watched a good % of it. Have personally found creatine reduces my hair gains