Is dating a bi girl a good idea?

Recently had a wonderful date with a black qt3.14 (read: nice ass) and it was easily the best first date I've ever had. We ended up spending the majority of the day together and we had a lot more in common than I thought.

She mentioned that she's attracted to women (specifically white women) and while she hasn't experimented she would love to go down on a girl.

At this point I'm macking her pretty hard and saying we could go pick up some gt3.14's, but we would have to share them. This gets her going, and after squashing a couple little shit tests later on I find out she's pretty submissive too.

Should I LTR this negress and have mad threesomes?

Inb4, all sorts of racism from you polite gents on this indonesian scrapbooking image forum.

pic related, I wanna creampie this bitch and make another chick eat her out.

Bisexuality is a red flag in girls

Correct. I believe the internet sage Seanbaby said it best:
"When a girl says she's bi, it means she can't interact with someone without sex being involved. When a guy says he's bi, it means he's about two weeks from being full blow gay."

>G I R L S
>I
>R
>L
>S

It depends on what you are looking for.

If you want to just get laid, then do it. You might even have a FFM threesome.

If you want a serious relationship, run as fast as you can

>pic kinda related

You're going to get cucked by her with a lesbian
Happened to me

are you pic related guy?

Nigga so what? He's not gonna marry this hoe. Just fuck her and have some threesomes for a couple of months.

Nah, it didn't get that bad, thankfully.

Been in this situation and we're not talking I kissed girl at the club teehee bi, we're talking has dated more girls than guys

Step 1) when getting physical, act like a lesbian, that means hands all over, don't just grab an area you like and hold on the whole time, range from soft and passionate to aggressive, otherwise they get a taste for what you aren't giving

2) gaslight the fuck out of any girl you bring in, subtly imply that the other girl is a little crazy or did something weird that you thought was funny "ya she was just sort of talking to herself lol I didn't know if I should interrupt", never say the word crazy, she'll put the pieces together herself

3) never let it be her friend, don't let the third stay around long enough to hang, if they hang ask her how it was in a non threatening way, respond by making their time seem platonic and undercutting their connection with another friend, "that was nice of her, you guys must be closer friends than you and chelsea now"

I'm in Gender Studies and I will dick my way through this whole department if I have to

I once dated a bisexual girl.

She promised me a mff threesome

I ended up sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass. It was a practical joke on her part.

It was a simple you do this for me I do that for you.

She had a gay friend who wanted to fuck me and she invited him over. I didn't know he was gay, so we get to it and I'm preparing to fuck her when suddenly I feel a dick in my ass, no joke; he straight up fucked me. I don't know why I did suck his dick though, caught up in the moment probably. I'm 100% straight and hardly think about cocks anymore.

She dumped me after because the gay friend got what he wanted

>I don't know why I did suck his dick though, caught up in the moment probably.

someone screencap this I can't right now, holy fucking shit user you got the whole package didn't you

No woman is actually bisexual. A "bisexual" woman is just a woman who hasn't met Chad yet, or who kisses her friend to get Chad's attention. This is true for "lesbians" as well.

Are you bi now?

>be me
>have bi gf
>she wants to fuck girls
>say it's ok but i also want sex outside of relationship
>sadly i'm nohomo
>now the deal is we both can fuck girls outside of relationship
>profit

threesomes, giving my bitch to her, she introducing bitches to me

life is good

Yes and No. Yes because they're p.good in bed. No because being legit bi and being legit crazy go hand in hand.

t.guy who gf'd a bi gril with legit brain problems

>it was a prank bro

>girlfriend tells me she's bi as soon as we start dating
>tells me she's never experimented with a girl before, but wants to
>we are not in an open relationship
>relationship is otherwise perfect, but this still bothers me
>tfw

not even memeing here, this happened to me as well

>dated bi girl for a while
>she was pretty cute i guess
>also had an insane sex drive
>couple of months later she decided to break up
>there's some girl in her facebook photos now

not doing this shit ever again

t. your wife's son's guardian

>user of course i sucked chad's dick, I thought we are in an open relationship?

Do what you want OP. You're a grown man and can make your own decisions. We don't lift your weights for you do we?

>I'm in Gender Studies
Why?

Fucking? Yes

Dating? No.

Bi girls will cheat on you. And they won't think of it as anything either because they aren't men.

I've been in a relationship with a bi girl for two years now, literally none of the problems described.

Just because they're bi doesn't mean they'll cheat on you, it also doesn't mean they have a constant yearning to have sex with girls.

Obviously they'll be girls out there who are lesbian and maybe kid themselves saying they're bi just the same as there are men who end up leaving their marriages for other blokes.

Most girls i've been with are openly bicurious or have kissed with girls.

I dunno it's not so weird imho

Found the bi chick

You have been with subhumans then. Most women i have been with have not been in any of those situations and when asked seriously about it they usually were very turned off by the suggestion

I am a straight man