If I can run a 5k am I in relatively good cardio shape?

If I can run a 5k am I in relatively good cardio shape?

Of course. The fact that you have to ask this question shows you aren't actually in good cardio shape or you would have already ran hundreds of 5k's.

Relative to what?
It's not like an impressive feat, but if you live in burger land you're still better than average

>running

for now, yeah. when your older, goodnight sweet knees.

stick to walking if you want longevity, it's healthier for both your heart and joints.

Biking, rowing, walking uphill, swimming all > running.

Lol no i did one a few days ago

Big fucking deal.

I'm a fat sedentary fuck and I ran one in like 40 minutes a week ago.

You're not in good cardio shape until you can run consistently at a good speed (9-10 km/h) without getting tired.

i mean, i'm sure a whale could run a 5k. it's the time that matters.

40 minutes lmao thats walking speed

Yeah I know, I said I'm a fat sedentary fuck. I just wanted to do a 5k.

Depends on your time. If you can run it under 30min then you have a decent cardio shape

I did it in about 27 minutes at 11.5 speed on the treadmill.

>40 minutes
>lol guys 5ks are so easy

literally kys

Holy fuck that is bad user.
Also running on a tread mill doesn't count.

Yes it does I do both treadmill and outside and I'm equally fucked after both even though 10k is damn site easier outside due to how boring treadmill running is. I do between 30 and 50k a week most weeks and would say I'm in average shape

>"every form of cardio is superior to running even though it's been proven time after time that running is the best way to gain stamina and loose weight."

Forgot 22min 5k 45 min 10k

>loose weight
You should either loosen up your fedora, or lose weight. Because it doesn't fit you.

That's not bad you fucking idiot.

>40 minute 5k
>running
nigga you fuckin rolled down a hill put down the twinkies

Look at every charity 5k, 1% can post a sub 20 minute time, the rest are fathletes who are trying to earn their post race donuts

You must be new here.

Orange T-shirt

Not really. I powerlift and almost never do cardio
>inb4 fat powerlifter
Im 160 lbs. But i ran a 5k without training for it, with a hangover, and 2 hours of sleep in 23 minutes

Doesnt the guy in OPs pic have a terrible running technique?

>being a bong

hahaha

Bong?

Walking 5k isn't doing a 5k bro. The point of doing a 5k is to run it and if you're running it it wouldn't take 40 fucking minutes. Stop kidding yourself and get that time down faggot.

Good 4 u at least u can keep your heart rate in the fat burning zone for 30 am n plus keep working at it I was u

Big strides make for better photos.

Yh legs shouldn't go beyond mid point

When people talk about running a certain distance, do they mean interval or constant running?

I mean none stop. I would hope so does every body else or its not running. I class interval as jogging and sprinting so still constant

so you walked a 5k?

You would be in better shape than probably 90% of the world.

If 30 min and under I should add in, no walking