Does Veeky Forums show off their aesthetics on tinder or not ?

Does Veeky Forums show off their aesthetics on tinder or not ?

>Implying you are aesthetic

Beach picture, preferably with friends or a dog.

depends on what kind of girl you wanna pull

I used to share my instagram (yes I'm a faggot) pics which featured my lifts and a pic of my upper back. Didn't show them off on my profile. I was subtle about it. Sort of.

Got the girl.

I'll go on every now and then for a week or so, use shitless pics to get matches and just troll them. It's pretty fun.

This is acceptable.

My profile has me in a tight t-shirt which doesnt leave much to the imagination. I've only ever hear gurls say that topless photos are undesirable, still I want them to know I am in shape to make up for my shit personality.

>be shut in for years
>better myself in lifting, dieting and going back to university
>muscular, lean, and doing something with my life
>feel confident enough to make a TINDER
>turns out I need a facebook
>ive never had a social media account with anything

there's always something, i just cant win

Fucking Brad

I assure you this guy is getting laid easy, even with that body. You need a lot of confidence to have a profile like this, women sniff it if you fake it.

Nope

I don't lift just had my 100th match today after being on it for 1month. it's all about your face

just make one and add photos of yourself with basic info such as work, education, age, and maybe a few bands or other shit you like

I dont use tinder but this girl seems to be really interested in me. I'm paranoid she is going to ask for a dick pic. What do I say to avoid that without her assuming I have a small dick?

This

big smile holding a friends dog
arms and abs visible

photo used to just be me in a well fitting shirt

netted around 3x the matches with the dog pic

This, had ok ratio match rate til I but a picture of my back them got shit back to back. Also if you get no more people in a certain mile radius just remake the account exactly the same. Dogs, muscles, maybe a tan

>tfw i still use the same pics for over 2 years, even though i got fatter

>interested in men
r-right?

nah

No I live in a football/baseball dominated town all these country boys are bigger than me because they spent their high school playing sports while I watched anime

even the "gamer" girls are dating jocks now. fuck this life

lemme marry her dafuq

haha get rekt weeaboo trash

you're missing 2/3 of the meme

Why the fuck would she ask you for a dickpic all of a sudden?

No girl will ever ask explicitly for a dick pic you absolute mongoloid. If theres2 dirty pictures being traded, you're already in unless you're incredibly autistic (which you seem to axtually be). Dick size doesn't matter unless you're huge or tiny, and women by and large don't give a fuck by the time they're willing to put it in their mouth.

Lmao

I wish I could just show my cock desu, it's probably my best feature and would speed things up.

Best place it feels to ask this. A girl said that she thinks I'm funny and let me hold her hand and junk at a movie. But she says shes not over her ex and does not want to get into a new one just yet. She still wants to hang. Should I walk away or swallow my pride for a chance? What's the correct thing for me to do? Also 7 names my Nidoran

She's probably not looking for anything serious. Chill, have fun, you'll probably get laid if shes giving you good signals. Just don't give her too much of her time, you wanna make yourself valuable and not act like a lapdog.

Look man, I just wanna be prepared for anything

>Be me
>Snap chat a pic of me shirtless with a pump after gym
>She messages "take your pants off"
>tfw 4 in dick
>Message her back "lol"
>Mfw

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

DUDE !!
A
FUCKING
PICTURE
!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT LIKE 4 ANGELES TO INCREASE THE SIZE

KEK
E
K

> JUST RUINED THE ONLY CHANCE OF LOOSING YOUE VIRGINITY

I like your advice turn on a trip or something. Here's my recent text to her. Is the double reply worth it or should I bide my time?

4 angels?

>tfw no Gabriel to fluff me for snapchat pic

Truth, wish I had a dog.

man stop overthinking text

>tfw no Michael to guide thee

Probably just wait senpai, if she's interested she'll reply. Keep yourself focused on improving yourself and meeting your personal goals.

Don't go into details man. She is just wanna fuck, do you think she really know or care about your b minor flat 7th chord ?

You're reading too much into it. Don't listen to what she says, but how she acts. If she wants to hang out with you still that's all you need to know

I like to imagine St Michael spotting me as I bench, granting me that extra boost when all seems lost, whispering motivating shit into my ear, preparing me for combat.

Based patron saint of warriors knows no bounds.

There are threads dedicated to improving tinder profiles by people who have spent dozens of hours examining them critically on /soc/
I recommend you try there.

First thread I see on /soc/ is a male ass thread. I have found heaven.

How many photos should I have on Tinder?are 3 enough?

No but I show off how retarded I am though

>Brad eats Tortino Pizza Rolls while you're at the gym

brad seems none too picky

>dating apps

>shitimbald

lmao, happy I'm gay.

Seem like a cool bloke. 10/10 would have beer with. Might be a bit much for tinder though. Don't think most people ever read the profiles desu. Tinder's for hookups mostly.

The easy life man, the easy life.

>be Arab girl
>meet white guy on tinder
>we will meet in two weeks (when he gets here)

He really likes me right now, we're getting along so well and text everyday. We have a lot in common but the thing is I don't want to have sex

Should I just drop it already? Is he only talking to me for sex?

>tfw found arab grill that posted on Veeky Forums
>tfw she deleted her profile

>arab girl

>tinder

delete this before your parents stone you to death

>absolutely haram

I was dating this Filipino girl off tinder.

She wouldn't kiss the first couple dates, finally called her out on it and asked her whats up.

Turns out she was abstaining until marriage, needless to say as soon as she told me all communication stopped.

That will be you

>filipina on tinder

how

>tfw no avg filipina GF

what do you mean?

>message girl "you'll do"
>she calls me and asshole and blocks me

why

>tinder
>Is he only talking to me for sex?

I feel like you're stupid, are you stupid?

It's not about marriage, I'm just not confident in my body and all fucked up shit

We have been texting for three months, every single day

live in Toronto m8. Hooking up with another Filipino tomorrow night

60% of my matches are asian, normally dont even bother messaging white matches unless theyre really hot

>tfw ottawa
>never any decent looking filipinas on those sites
>always get Vietnamese matches

Tinder is for sex and you don't get that.

So why ask the question "is he using me for sex", and it's still fucking retarded to go on tinder and expect guys not to be looking for sex.

You probably have a decent enough body who cares, he'll be happy to see it either way

viets are way hotter than filipinas shut up

tommorows girls like 6/10 but she was dtf within 5 messages so

>We have been texting for three months, every single day

he is a fucking loser, jesus christ

and you're retarded as fuck for looking for something more than fun/casual sex on tinder

post pic?

filipina grills make me diamonds and i dont know why

>mid 40's filipina at my work
>she wears tight as fuck pants
>she bends over for something
>barely able to contain my self

>filipina match

Arabs use tinder differently

My sister says I have a very nice body, I'm very insecure in general and I can't imagine how bad I'll be without even clothes to cover me. Body language etc

I don't know how to do anything, never even kissed a guy

We just happen to get along, what's your problem?

>philipino midget

>be half black
>light skinned with beard
>get random arabic message from arab women
>tfw

Oh come on bro. You can't actually believe a girl like this will like a body like yours. Man think what body type attracts what kind of girl.

Cropped her face out but

HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

>Arabs use tinder differently

what

im arab, and i've fucked arab girls on tinder, they are literally like any others

>We just happen to get along, what's your problem?

you're a tease, why would you use tinder if you're not going to put out? By all means, meet your soulmate, but your pompousness regarding sex and tinder is hilarious

I'm not her but im sure threes some guys on it that are different, just don't expect anywhere near most to be.

Ok please teach
How to fuck
What do

مرحبا

fuck

>your pompousness regarding sex and tinder is hilarious
I think it's rather cute and very attractive desu. A girl saving herself until marriage for that one man is something very rare nowadays. I for one, think that one man will be very happy.

Don't turn yourself into a slut pls.

nigger

not him but

why would anyone pure associate themselves with tinder trash?

this is like going to a strip club looking for a nun.

We are both foreigners in a foreign country
It's hard making friends

Maybe that nun was raised on a monastery then when she came to civilization she lost herself in the city at night and stumbled upon a stripclub by chance because she thought it was about a quilt strip sewing club.

fag.

tinder is basically craigslist with a UI

there is nothing there but garbage, id avoid it if I were you

You're female, any and all responsibility that you undertake during sex is completely up to your discretion. If you want to do nothing you can and guys will still fuck you and nut.

>No girl will ever ask explicitly for a dick pic you absolute mongoloid.
I've been asked for dpics plenty of times, son. not even above average, and no one's ever been disappointed.

reroll for nigger

winrar

>Some people have said I look like Ryan Gosling's retarded younger brother

But user, 99% of girls I match with don't respond, reject harshly, reject politely, won't give a number, give a number and stop responding, or set a date and flake. Just get used to rejection. That's a good way to start if you're talking to a girl much less attractive than you are though.

And dw I won't, I won't have sex with him if it doesn't feel right/if i don't fall in love with him and I think he's like that too (we both live/moving to a Slav country) if he was into empty sex he wouldn't be talking to me and would be all about the Slav girls who look like real life dolls and would be all over him. He is fairly good looking and has a good job and that's from what I noticed (all that girls care about here). Maybe I am delusional but i think this could turn into something more than a tinder one night stand

you are delusional

guys dont use tinder looking for a relationship

you will get pumped and dumped if you let them do it

One shirtless pic.

>mexicans

Underrated toasts.

Asians/Mexicans are way cuter than white girls who look like guys.