Can I go from Zero to Chad in 3 months given I have a good physique, nice face, medium social skills and dress well??

Can I go from Zero to Chad in 3 months given I have a good physique, nice face, medium social skills and dress well??

I moved to a new city and I don't hace facebook since like 8 months now, I also broke contact with my Highschool friends so I'm a sperg who looks normie and actually I'm above the average normie in charisma and looks.

To keep it fit related, what's better for hypertrophy bench or weighted dips?

Yes you can. I literally did the same exact thing, it's just awkward always trying to play the part

what would be the plan here?
My idea was the following
>get tinder
>meet girls not just fuck them but try to make social circle
>make college friends
>once enough friends and girls are met, open facebook and insta looking all normie with tons of friends
>become normie again
I really fucked up the last year my life used to bbe great

>unironicaly trying to become a normie
there truly is not hope for you

Only social media I use is snap chat. Met a group of Chads at the gym and they all think I played football in high school so I just go with it. Get invited to party with them all the time, meet tons of girls at their parties

this.

Get good at lying. If you have a shadow of doubt about your flub skills, then this might backfire, BAD.

Hard mode: no college or uni students

Only losers use facebook. Get on instagram and snapchat. Only shitty people are on tinder tho. If you want true chadness just talk to people in real life without help from the internet/apps it will boost your progress tenfold

How do you even talk on insta? Its like trying to have a conversation on Veeky Forums

I know what you mean but I feel I need to use it as a step I haven't reach that chadness yet

should I get shitty instagram followers or only people I know?

you use whatsapp you autist, instagram is only to look normie

what would be your approch?

bump

genova>chad

You'll be found out eventually.

I moved to a new city and started a new life as a normie. I started my new life at 23 after years of self improvement in my home gym and Veeky Forums etc.

Things went well. Got a gf. She was my first love. My first kiss. First everything. Went out for 7 months. She thought I had been with loads of girls before because I made up lies about my old life.

Had a few friends. Two good ones. Nice guys. They drank a lot of beer and went to the gym with me occasionally although didn't have a routine.

>Bump in to old "friends" from highschool..
>wtf are they doing here dot jaypeg
>suddenly go quiet
>they tell stories in front of gf and her friends
>i don't respond
>gf asking me why i'm letting them make stuff up
>they have VIDEO PROOF of stories from highschool
>i had no idea these videos were on youtube
>video of me getting verbally bullied and not responding
>video of being made to eat food that someone spit on
>video of me walking in snow with no shoes because someone stole them
>more stories with no videos
>some even made up but now everything believed
>wtf is wrong with you etc
>she phones my best friend and tells him "he's lied to us this whole time he's a freak"
>walk home without saying a word to anyone
>text gf and no response
>eventually gave up life as a normie and don't talk to anyone in real life except if it's job related

None of this is true

And you didn't just beat the shit out of them while laughing about how pathetic it is that they live in the past so they can try and hold onto their "glory days"? This sounds like a made up sob story.

yeah I never was autistic or anything and I don't need to lie, just lost contact with them, you sound like were bullied or something, I used to hang out with chads in HS
also

there are many plot holes there but the biggest one is you not beating up the bullies and the bullies being your friends, or your "friends" deliberately trying to ruin your new life

>i had no idea these videos were on youtube
>not posting the links
no wonder they hate and bullied you, you're a douche

bump

If you're here asking how to become Chad you already failed. Chads are born not made.

this meme again

If you moved cities how would you bump into old high school classm8s?

Right? And multiple at a time?

This story is such bullshit.

only people you know

No you can't.
Why?
Because you're never gonna make it.

Well he isn't wrong. If you're 35+, extremely wealthy, famous, skilled at some profession, have rich and interesting stories of your past successes and failures, and girls are jumping onto your cock and wrapping their thighs around your waist to prevent you from pulling out, you're technically not Chad. Instead, you're still just you, except now people love, want, and respect you

Read the sticky. But if you want to be spoonfed, SS + GOMAD. Next.

it can only happen if you live in a country with like 3 major cities, and each of those cities being insanely small and even then the odds are practically impossible, heck if is even odd to find HS friends in your city just by chance

>tripfag
>faggot
every fuckin time

ripetits pls go

The fuck man? Man up and beat those fuckers... if I'm there at your place I'll beat them for you fuck!

same but I'm kinda small, probably bigger than normies tho unless they're big normies

I'm about to go to a state university.

In high school I was the:
>funny
>fat
>asshole
>punched a woman

At community college I am:
>skinnyfat (working on it shh)
>mildly funny
>class genius

How do I become the:
>hot
>funny
>class genius
>has more than 3 friends

I'm interested in this.

My body went to shit and I gained 50 lbs in 10 months.
I'm now 5'11 210lb fatass.

I'm going to move to Minneapolis in 3 months and want to start living not like a hermit or loser and have a social life that isn't going to a bar and getting plastered.

So far I'm down 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Did some biking today. I want to be 190 by the time I move.

The hardest thing for me is pretending to like their music or the clothes.