Too broke to afford gym membership

>too broke to afford gym membership
>buy this
can I make serious gains bros?

No, man.
Pullups are good but they exercise your back.
How are you gonna hit your other muscle groups?

Only if u can lift your own weight for reps u won't get big tho

push ups, dips, core

i don't know any others. just trying to get stronger desu

"core" isn't an exercise
You can't effectively exercise your legs using calisthenics. You'd have to become a 500 pound freak to make any sort of leg gains doing that.

Yes, bodyweight is cool, but you won't really get very big

Push-ups
Diamond Push-ups
Handstand push-ups
dips
pull up
Chin up

That should be about it for the upper body

>annoyingly convoluted exercises because OP is broke

You're broke, not going to make it anyway. Get a job or make money and go to the gym.

You'll still look like shit compared to those who can afford what little is needed to keep things simple, easy and effective.

Compared to annoying, stupid and ineffective.

Ffs, swimming is better than all this crap.

Before people start posting gymnasts, they're all on gear. That's part of the job. And more expensive than a gym membership.

you can make some nice gains for about 3-6 months but then you're going to need more.

If you do body weight training properly (consistent effort and intelligent programming) then you have i would say 2-3 years of solid gains to make. After that it becomes very very hard to make more gains as you have to do very advanced calisthenics which requires serious skill which takes even longer to build. Here is a great resource

>Compared to annoying, stupid and ineffective.
Not stupid or ineffective
>Ffs, swimming is better than all this crap.
Swimming is good too. But not better. Spoken like someone who jumped straight to gym.

Can I get this body with just pull ups and swimming? And the most perfect diet ever?

Lots of these threads lately... what kind of conspiracy..?

pull ups, push ups, leg raises, and swimming could probably get you that body if you have the right genetics and diet

you can get the body but not the face

I've got the face. I've got diet. I can do the exercises from home. Guess it's down to genetics. Wish me luck calisthenbrahs

Can I get this body with just bodyweight exercises bros ?

yeah its called summer

Yes

Severely overlooked kek

yes but only if your nans name is barry and she is 9 years old and she gave birth to your nan who is also 35

You're jking... right?

It's something

E-explain

something > nothing

That's OCB, he achieve that with pure calisthenics.

>Can't exercise your legs with calisthenics
I'd like to argue - Pistol squats are awesome like that. Granted, you won't have huge tumor-like quads, but you can definitely exercise them and lay down a good foundation, with regards to mobility/balance and strength.
Granted, they would be best done together with barbell squats, but I wouldn't dismiss it as leg training for the sake of exercising to stay healthy and grow stronger.

its all i use in my calisthenics, from variations on pullups to different pressups.

>gains?
Possibly with a great diet and dedication.
>serious gains?
Take your trolling elsewhere.

Workout 4 times a week for a year and yeah u would get that body

Make waterbags
Do tyson squats
If u got a broom trash bags a tshirt and a towel you can do all kinds of shit

And you got a pull up bar

Explanation