No matter how much you lift you'll always be too ugly to fuck/date hot/beautiful women

>No matter how much you lift you'll always be too ugly to fuck/date hot/beautiful women

What's the point anymore, Veeky Forums? Unless you're on sterons, you've lost the game from birth. It's all about your facial attractiveness+your genetics. I constantly see guys who don't lift, yet still look strong/wide/thick with aesthethic faces dating these hot af girls, while I'm a 22 y/o virgin who can't even get a single girl to look at him.

Feels like shit being a beta male.

You aren't not getting females because of your body or your face, you're not getting females because you're a sad insecure sack of shit who's not in the slightest interesting to be around

>Women care about confidence meme

Yeah, I'm sure pic related guys fucked most girls in their life because they're confident.

Im litteraly on suicide watch after find out this weaker guy in the gym is dating my crush.

>get money
>get good at socializing
>get status
Infinite pussy ! But lets be real you just want an excuse to be a lazy fuck and complain all day about other people

That's not true. You could date any girl if you're rich.

>It's all about confidence user, women don't care about looks

>Get money

By the time you "get money" you'll be close to 30. So of course it's going to be easy to fuck those used up, saggy, wrinkly left over sluts because that's all they care about.

>good looking body doesn't bring confidence
>these guys in the pictures are insecure
you're both retarded as fuck

no shit someone who's confident and alright with being himself will get more pussy if he looks like a man-model on top of that. Doesn't mean you need to look even remotely like that to get pussy

You can by getting tons of money

Yeah but if you're an average/slightly below average guy in terms of looks, there's literally no chance for you to get a hot girl. And you're honestly delusional if you think "confidence" is why those guys get laid. I've known people who are attractive like those guys, they definitely don't need "confidence" to get laid. Women operate the same way men do - they see an attractive person and they want to have sex with him. The only thing those guys have to do is to not be a turbo autist and they'll fuck said girl at the end of the night.

Op said hot and beautiful girls, not normal girls.

jesus christ /r9k/ was a mistake

try going outside sometimes

You can fuck 21 year olds until the day you die, losers don't realise this tho.
Do you actually believe successful guys date older women ? Lol

But I want to fuck 18 year olds senpai.

>You can fuck 21 year olds until the day you die, losers don't realise this tho.

Not hot ones though.

>What is sexual selection

You aren't getting a couple If the girl you like doesn't find you as a potential sexual partner to being with.

Confidence follows HF&F.
>be confident bruh
is putting the cart before the horse.

>not knowing girls are into older men

Hell, a 15-year-old girl was telling me how hot my 49-year-old father is just the other day. I myself have dated several girls 5-6 years younger than me.

When will this meme stop? Women are attracted to men 2 to 3 years older than them - scientific fact.

you will never even talk to 21 year olds when you're 40. They will audibly say "ew gross!" and then tell all of their friends about how a creepy old man tried to hit on them.

>scientific fact
>the complexity of human sexuality can be reduced to a single sound byte
There are women into older men, women into much older men, and women into younger men.

Everyone in this thread needs to realise that women don't have a homogenous opinion. Sure, there might be vague consenses, but unless you already fit the standard of them, they're irrelevant. Instead of trying to become a meaningless ideal, try to be a more attractive version of yourself and find a woman who's into you.

That's the point.

Average/ugly guys can't get girls, so what's the point? No matter how hard you try, you'll never be a "hot" guy.

The only women who will potentially be into you will be garbage tier sluts and ugly/chubby girls that nobody else wants.

>scientific fact.
Please do not ever attemt to speak for science ever again, im pretty sure you have no idea on how it works
Dumb people tend to like religion, you should give that a try instead'
Pic related, its me when i have to read your bullshit

I banged a 19 year old at 25 earlier this year. I would say 5-6 years is definitely do-able but it's not really a plus. If you're really successful or attractive you could probably snag 27 when you're 35-38, cause a lot of my friends are right around that 27 age

> 2016
> not having a bf instead

Women are shit.
Deal with it.

>i'm too ugly to date hot women
>i'll only be successful if i date attractive girls
>better become narcissistic and shallow, focusing on all of my shortcomings first and foremost
>then i'll have girls right
>women are the problem

Veeky Forums logic

I'm not lazy, I have a job, friends and I regularly lift

still no gf faggot

This tbqh.

When you get older, you will occasionally get lucky in clubs and pull younger girls.

But if you're talking about dating, you'll never date a girl that's 4 years younger than you (if you do, you're an outlier and not the rule) I can guarantee you women see age differences as a turn-off and the only ones that go for that kind of age difference are the ugly ones that nobody wants anyway.

Unless you're super hot/attractive/rich, it's not happening.

And I can guarantee you that none of you are super hot/attractive/rich because you'd be getting laid non-stop from the time you were 15 if you were.

>get money
>fuck bitches
or in some different order

Even after getting fit and doing the whole meme haircut and meme clothes thing, i realised I dont get any because I have no pre-existing social life, I dont know any people at all so i never meet anyone new

My conversational skills are nonexistent and every time I go to some meetup by myself I just exude titanic levels of autism

Some of us wont make it

This, plus I'm a 3/10 manlet
;_;

yeah i know the feeling. im closing in on 27 and its just not worth it anymore

BROS

I HAD HORRIBLE ACNE AS A KID

AND I WAS A DYEL LANKET

I BANGED 7 BITCHES IN HIGHSCHOOL. ALL AT LEAST 6S MOST OF THEM 7S

FAST FORWARDS TO TODAY IM BALDING AND I HAVE EYE BAGS

I JUST WENT ON A DATE ok im done yelling i just went on a date with this solid 8/10. every single guy at the bar was mirin hard as fuck. high test as fuck even got some looks from girls all slack jacked and shit

will being good looking get girls? yeah no shit. will not being a little bitch and actually being comfortable around girls work better? you bet your sweet low self esteem ass it would

you're preaching to /r9k/ here they're mostly teenagers and even if they aren't they don't understand shit since they don't actually go outside

If you want the best, you ought to be the best yourself, retard. How on earth would it be fair for you to land 10/10 supermodels while being a 3/10 at best? Imagine how YOU would feel if you were a 10/10 Chad and were forced to be with 3/10 psycho hamplanets.

Now, you can either accept being a natural 3/10 or you can improve yourself as to become a (3+1)/10. Girls use makeup to achieve that. You lift.

So if this is really your only goal, the right question would be: would you rather get 3/10 girls or 4/10 girls?

But lifting for girls was your first and last mistake, really. Never gonna make it.

>Calling yourself ugly
>Letting other people decide your opion about yourself
>Making it

Choose one

Go outside loser

ITT: Everyone thinks they know everything
>topkek

Hahaha i love sad cunts less compitition lmao

>old bull to teach new tricks
>young buck to teach him new tricks

Doesn't matter as long as you're good looking and fun to play with.

/thread

lifting for girls is retarded