Cut or Bulk?

Cut or Bulk?

Bulk. If you cut you'll be a skeleton.

always cut.

like this brah?

I say cut, but cut slow with only a moderate deficit.

Its getting close to summer, and you will look better being leaner. You don't need to get crazy with it, but going from 18% to 12% will do a lot more for you in the short term.

Go ahead and due a controlled bulk later in the fall. By controlled I mean you keep your surplus low, so as to avoid gaining too much fat.

Unless you are competing as a strength athlete in an unlimited wight class, OR you are a very thin skeleton mode beginner, then you shouldn't bulk.

Cut, everyone looks better reasonably lean. Unless you don't care about looks, but if that were the case you wouldn't be asking.

Cut for two weeks, then bulk.

Lift

I do even lift (OP)

your body looks like jason genova

is that a bad thing?

how does it?

yes, he is a retard

Looks like you trying to shit one out

I was just joking but the forearms and body hair looks similar

Cut mate then bulk...you would look good

Are you me?

no I'm me

Shave that mustache and wipe that fucking grin off your face you hipster piece of shit.

so who's who ?

Lift heavier I don't care what you eat but you need to lift heavy and get them muscles going. Low rep high weight.

Try lifting you fat sack of shit.

Lol glad someone here gets it

Wtf that must be photoshopped.

>Skipping leg day world champion

holy shit I always fear for those anorexic ones that they will fall over and break all their bones or something. Jesus they look fragile.

Does it actuallu work that way? I do the same when someone is really vascular, it looks like you could press on them and their veins would get stopped

yeah, or cut them and they would pump so much blood they would die in minutes.

I'm not sure, actually. But having muscles on your bones does help to reduce injuries so anorexics must be prone to injuries.

My dog is a fucking psycho. He goes aftee everything. Cars, cars, ducks. When walking him he'll sniff out discarded chicken bones once in a while and getting him to drop those bones is a fucking issue. I am confident my dog would try to bury that boney bitch.

kek

Although I just imagined that a dog would bite down right on the bone, goddamn.