Cheat day

what junk food should i get?

top kek cilekli

none

it will make you feel like shit, it will mke you feel guilty.

why not just eat clean instead and do cardio

chick fila and dominos pizza

this, you will overdo it then will feel shit

Your mom

get some sushi or something

Cheat day? Oh you mean "not serious about goals because I don't want to make it" day?

pizza hut stuffed crust pizza is the best wey to go

>ywn lick those feet after a sweaty day of baking

see

this. all you can eat sushi hnghhh

only fattasses cant afford cheat days

>People actually desire junk food
Not even the definition of a health nut but I don't get it. Sure I'll eat a burger on a road trip but I'd rather have quality food then that greasy cheap shit.

Why not eat something actually delicious like a giant Steak or go to a legit Italian joint? Why would you waste your cheat day on stuff that doesn't taste that good?

If calories aren't a concern I'd rather have chicken fried steak then anything from a drive-thru.

those are fucking ugly

get some standards

Can confirm, yesterday was cheat day after softball practice and I got a hot and ready little seizures with some crazy bread and 8 minutes after I got home, half the pizza was gone and half the crazy bread was too.

I slept poorly last night.

Pussy.

>tfw realise I'm the only one who doesn't really focus on diet
I literally just eat as much meat as I can, and try to cut back on fat and other unfit stuff.

nigga what

It's true. They are simply not that good looking.

A luther

This

you like sucking dick or what

All this. But doesnt matter because you won't listen to us the first time. I know I didn't atleast. it is only after you realize that a cheat day isnt worth it is where you learn to incorporate "unhealthy" foods into your diet throughout the week and have a single carb up day instead of a cheat day.

depends if you're bulking or not.

If you're bulking, who gives a fuck eat whatever you want.

If you're cutting, why the fuck do you have a cheat day?

They could have corns and warts all over em but if you get the chance to go back in time and lick hep-hep's feet you do it