/fhg/ /FPS/ fat hate general fat people stories

>Working at a pizza place
>Hosting kid's birthday party in our banquet room
>Go to clear refuse off of the table of family having party, overhear conversation by 12 year old girl and lard ape aunt
>little girl is explaining to her aunt what the fitness tracker she just received for her birthday does
>Excitedly explains that among other things it tracks the number of steps you take
>Little girl enthusiastically shows her the screen but fatshit aunt stops her
>Begins to address the little girl in a condescending, almost angry tone
>"I don't need something to track the number of steps I take every day. That's not going to help me with anything, it's just going to stress me out more and I don't need anymore stress in my life. With that thing tracking my steps, just going to stress me out over how many I've taken or need to take. And I don't know about steps, but I bet I walked at least two miles at that place yesterday. I walked up and down [nearby city] and I don't need that thing to tell me that I must have walked over TWO miles."
>At this point little girl is obediently staring at her aunt like she feels like she did something wrong
>When the aunt is done speaking to her she turns away and ceases to interact with the little girl who then slowly shuffles back over to the other kids with her head down
>Fatty aunt continues to stuff pizza that is literally dripping grease into her fat mouth
>But thank God she's not using any kind of Fitness tracking device or program or the 3000 calories she consumed in pizza, cake, and pop during the party might have stressed her out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDYHWQ6Di2E
worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/?map=overview-women
buzzfeed.com/juniperbug/18-controversial-facts-about-being-fat-that-you-ne-f59x?utm_term=.aoolM5ROKE#.xcPbBD57eR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no fat person stories because all the fat people in our country are either ashamed or just dont give a fuck
Closest I got was seeing some fat woman with a tattoo on her face of two cherries that were skull shaped and had lust written on them.

OC for this thread. I made these back in 2012 but felt guilty about them. I do no longer.

More pls.

That's all I've made. I made those after losing 30 pounds thanks in part to Veeky Forums and experiencing all three of those the scenarios highlighted IRL. Fuck HAES, fuck EYBS, fuck TITP.

Remember back when 300 pounds was enough to prevent a meltdown?

What are they doing to those melons?

When I was fat as fuck going steadily up until I nearly hit 300 I had a terrible case of Pollen allergies.

When I got down to 140, almost all my allergenic reactions were almost completely resolved. Getting pollen in my eyes still fucks me over and if I'm breathing in heavy pollen I'll have a 10 to 30 minute reaction, but that's nothing compared to being crippled for an entire day by it.

Weight loss was so fucking easy and I love the summer now, should have done it sooner.

>tfw you are naturally built for miserable weather and will never be comfortable on hot days

Fatties confirmed for degenerate

They were in colour as well.

>morbidly obese mom in terrible marriage
>finally divorces after 25 years
>losing weight in the gym to look better
>230lbs -> 175lbs
>she's doing great
>suddenly meets a guy
>they hit it off
>it's getting serious
>"if he accepts me like I am, then I don't need to lose more weight"
>still 4'9" 175lbs
>still obese
>she was going to make it

HOW DO I SAVE MY MOM?!

You've got to kill him.
It's the only way.

Gotta get all psyops on his ass. Plant CP on his computer and then tip off the cops. Your mom will drop him in 3 seconds flat. I did this to a coworker once. Got the promotion.

Shouldn't she be just barely more than half that weight at 4'9? That is ridiculously short. Is she North Korean?

Nope. Mediterranean.
No murder.
No federal crimes really.

Yeah she's pretty short but she's not ugly so she never had trouble dating. Even now as an obese whale. It's kinda sickening.

I agree with the skeleton. You have to kill them. Muffle him with a pillow and stab his face with a knife.

Appeal to her guilt. Tell her you want her around for a long time, that you want her to be able to see her grand children.

>sophomore year of hs
>fat girl in horticulture class
>one day everyone is making way into class
>she walks in, everyone visibly gags from stench
>class starts, teacher comes from across the hall
>she walks in, grimaces and says, "I'm leaving the door open, there's a funk in here"
>class' eyes water for an hour

Another time, while eating doritos. You know how people lick the nasty residue from their fingers?

>hambeast eating big bag of Doritos
>licks BOTH sides of each INDIVIDUAL chip
>class watches in disgust, jealous of the ecstasy one human can experience with chips
>she finishes, rubs belly and asks to go to bathroom to wash of cheese residue from hands
>class' mouths are agape as she says, "licking your fingers is nasty"

Interrogation, its a Chinese technique.

Once saw this outside my job. This is a very rare amount of fatness where I live

jesus fucking christ user you're brutal

honestly just let her know how proud you are of how far shes come with the weightloss. positive messages work best

You don't you treat her real nice until she dies and get dat big inheritance

Guilt = short term gains, long term resentment. Don't do it

This user gets it

Strong. Then kill.

>tattoos on the face
Why would anybody ever do this

Am I the only one that wants to punch her in the face?

god, i gotta read that pasta again

Is....is that a badly faded tattoo of an orca whale on her 2nd roll?

Now that's insecure as fuck

I imagine doing it every time I hear one of her songs.

>You need to provide an exact food diary of everything I ate in the past week
>probive at least 36 examples of thin people eating the same amounts/foods

Wot. I'm not even sure what they're asking for here. There wouldn't be any thin people eating the same amounts they ate.

Somebody please take her up on this.

>My dad is 275
>always been obese since the 70's
>he can't stand eating late
>eats a snack before a meal every time
>I save all his snack bar boxes for a few months
>he always goes out to get more when he's low
>I trick him into thinking he has a bunch more
>stacks of empty boxes disguised to be full
>he runs out
>fat rage and crying
>he's hungry and he can't stand it
>belittle him and tell him to use some fucking willpower
>he just bitches and complains until dinner is ready
>show him all the empty boxes
>"this is what you eat in just ONE MONTH get it together dad"
>trying to shock therapy him into eating healthy
>backfires
>nothing but fat logic and excuses

Cutting ties soon. Feels rough man. I give him 5 years before he's in a wheelchair permanently, and by then I'll move far away just so I won't need to push him around and be a caretaker or something. Why do they do this to themselves?

Sounds like your old man needs you breh

This is the picture that motivated me to start to lose weight
What about you guys?

Keep at it a little longer, bruv. You owe it to him to try to save his life, even if he's stubborn and childish.

lurking for the image with the boy who cheets in his diet and the doctor caughts the fucker

I fell in love with a shy classmate, at the beginning I was a skinny fat dyel but now I'm getting better, hope I get a date before the end of summer, wish me luck axons :)

For me it was in August 2007 when I was standing in line for ice cream and a car drove by and some guy yelled something about me being a fat fuck.

Thanks whoever you are. You saved my life

welcome man

In this case, throwing yourself in front of a speeding train.

Pretty decent watch imho

Hm... hard to pinpoint an exact moment.
for me it was when I got hit hard with the Freshman 20 after starting college.
I was always a pudgy kid, but then I started to get legitimately fat.
One day on my way out of work, I stopped in the restroom and they had one of those scales where you put in a quarter and get your weight, and what I saw on that scale was a big motivator for me to get serious.

>what I saw on that scale
what did you see

>be me
>be huge pussy hound
>will basically fuck anything that's a 5/10 or higher
>do no-fap because I'm retarded
>suddenly I will literally fuck anything that's warm that has a hole
>hit up this easily 200lb girl with a cute face on POF
>go to her place
>"user I haven't ate all day" as she's rubbing my dick
>literally have to take a break from foreplay to watch her eat an entire lil caesar's pizza by herself
>amazed and disgusted at the same time
>she finishes and starts blowing me
>I can feel pepper or something burning the inside of my urethra
>"oh god, there's a pepper stuck in my dick"
>busted a nut as quick as I could from fucking her doggystyle with the lights off
>never been so disgusted and embarrassed of myself
>laugh about it now

shiiieeettttt

Two and a half months, down 26 pounds. 74 more to go and I will have a healthy BMI. Sad to say but you guys are the only people in my life that understand, I eat the same stuff every day. One more year and I will finish my associate's in biology and transfer to a four year...and finally be away from the terrible eating habits I was raised with.

Did this.

Only she didn't have a cute face. She was disguusting, had a monobrow and there were hairs growing on her boob.

>fucked her
>make her leave
>am literally sick in the toilet
>put my bedding on a 100 degree wash
>bleach the cup she drank from
>light 10 candles in my room in the hope it will take away her smell
>tfw she texts me and asks if i want to do it again

I can't tell her the grandchildren thing because I'm gay

Ideally you would try to save him and everyone would ride into the sunset together but from experience I would tell you the only person you have to save is yourself. You deserve a life. A life of your own without anyone else's evil put on you.

XDD

>put my bedding on a 100 degree wash
>bleach the cup she drank from

KEK

147 lbs
(I'm a 5'8 grill)
It was the heaviest I've ever been.

I still dont drink from that cup.

It was one of those German beer steins I got when I went to Bavaria. I used to drink beer from that glass

You can adopt, user.

And yet, you stuck your dick in it.

That is normal slender BMI range, user. Not sure what your problem was.

Unless you were like, extremely skinnyfat with no muscle mass.

Extremely skinny fat with no muscle mass

This.

What the fuck have you been through.

Could some kind soul post this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=eDYHWQ6Di2E

This fact legitimately keeps me up at night. It has been 3 months and I still feel dirty.

I imagine this is what rape feels like.

>do you want to do it again sometime?

Just toss it, mate. You can get another.

It changed me as a person. Before I was going out and slaying 1/2 girls a week. Now I have a fwb and can't even look at other girls.

>recovering fatty here

I currently wear a CPAP machine to sleep. I'd love to be able to sleep without it, but I've also had sleeping problems since I was a kid.

Assuming I lose more weight and make it, how can I tell if I don't need it anymore?

That user is a good user

Ask your doctor.

>going to local sandwich shop with boyfriend
>get out of car, looking forward to my turkey sandwich
>uh oh hamplanet gets out of her car, with two little hammoons (fatty kids) in gymnastics leotards orbiting behind her
>literally one of her buttcheeks is bigger than both of mine
>skin tight jeans showing every crater on the hamplanet's ass
>kids potbellies popping out of their leotards
>feel bad for fat kids
>then....
>both kids start screaming out 'mmmm bacon!!! Bacon!!!! I smell bacon!!! I want extra bacon!!! Mmmmmm'
>mfw they were walking into a Chinese all you can eat buffet
>Chinese eat bacon?
>nope

NO user YOU MUST RECLAIM THY CHALACE

I bet she's real fun at dinner parties

Jesus I hope that's not true. It's one thing to throw away their own health, but to sabotage a friend out of self-shame is just unforgivable.

But she still wouldn't change her lifestyle. You know that. She'd accuse you of whatever and the devour 50 big macs and not give a shit. Better to let her continue killing herself with food.

The cup is clean, now, user. Consecrate to future use.

From this point forward, your body is a temple, and never again will you sully it with dishonor.

Strive to be the best person you can be, and keep that cup as a symbol, a sacred grail. Only the chosen 10/10 fit qt3.14 may drink of that cup, and only when she has proven herself worthy of your attention.

So how did Romania escape the obesity epidemic that the rest of Europe struggles with?

worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/?map=overview-women

That's top shelf Kek
The single thing that motivated me was my dad, who lost from 400 lbs down to about 220. One day he bought a shirt that was a smaller size than I wore. When a guy previously twice your size is wearing smaller clothes it's time for a change

> be socially awkward autist gril
> be NEET (not by choice)
> live way the fuck up north
> very isolated
> lose myself in working out and training to get through the winter months and boredom of unemployment
> get a job
> get partnered up with coworker A
> coworker A is massive, at least 400 lbs and climbing
> However 'A' works hard and doesn't slack
> she is funny and smart and we share a lot of interests
> 'A' encourages me to go to college and get a STEM degree
> she is one of the few women I've met who is not super competitive/intimidating to socialize with
> a total senpai
> 'A' starts inviting me over to her house
> I realize that she eats nothing but prepackaged desserts, greasy takeout, and chips
> her husband is a Veeky Forumsizen but also a feeder and scared that she will leave him
> 'A' is always offering me oreos and chips
> I tell her I have a medical condition and have to be on a special diet
> I only prepare my own food
> over the next few weeks I watch as 'A' continues to gain weight
> she is one of the smartest people I have met, but still blinded by fatlogic
> somehow she has absorbed every scare tactic justification pop culture has thrown at her for eating junk food and avoiding exercise
> I feel like I am watching her slowly kill herself
> meanwhile I am too ashamed of my furnitureless poverty hole to invite 'A' over
> I am too ashamed that I have no other hobbies or life but working out and sports
> she moved to the next town over and we were out of touch for a couple weeks
> I take the opportunity to stop answering her calls or emails after that
> the town is hella close, not inconvenient at all
> just can't deal with watching her disease get worse
> and thinking about her watching my disease get worse

feels bad, anons

jesus christ the people making these things can't speak english

tfw 4 months till the air itself doesn't make me sweat

What's the problem? It's half a conditional, but the other half is supposed to be the image under the text.

If this is true...some where, some person posting on this board is a feeder.

He is probably fapping to the pics in this thread as we speak.

But user claims to be a girl on the internet, so we can safely say this is not true.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

buzzfeed.com/juniperbug/18-controversial-facts-about-being-fat-that-you-ne-f59x?utm_term=.aoolM5ROKE#.xcPbBD57eR

wew