Holy kek this is worse than I imagined.

Close grip bench 2-6 x 6-17
Half squat 4x 22
Dumbbell curls with full body 7x11
Incline dumbbell press 2x8 with 15 minute breaks in between each rep

>15 minute break
>2 reps bench
Your killing me senpai

m8 his cuts are to 20%, at the ruby classic he was at least 17-18% BF and that was the leanest he's ever been.

>ruby classic
Any pose where he can pull his gut he looks ok

His legs can actually be competitive at shows and he does have surprisingly good calves, better than anyone on fit for the most part. He indeed does have the lower body, but his training and dieting is very random. He has a hard time building the upper body. You can half ass that shit even if you have the lower body you're gonna have a problem building upstairs

It's just frustrating because the dude is decently strong and obviously has mass, he just can't cut for shit. He's at least 18% bf in your pic, but if he dialed it down to even 12% he would probably look good.

dbol+anadrol+caffeine
this shit is piss

Dem calves, mirin hard desu

Is that when he was under Adam? Because that's when he looked the best. Poor Adam worked his ass off to get that retard to lean down and he did nothing but cheat himself.

His legs are beautiful

Ruby classic was last fall so post-Adam. Pic related is Adam-era Jason.

don't forget that he's roiding too

His arms and legs are really short. But if he put on a shit tonne of mass he could pull it off.
Worked for Lee Priest.

How do I unlock Jenova mode?

>wear jorts to the gym
>take random doses (just go by the feel) of dbol and anadrol or just any oral you can get your hands on
>eat shit and eat lots of it
>tell everyone you meet that you are a youtube celebrity

Have Autism m8

Its just tard strength.

> dbol and anadrol
I know this is a meme. No one looks that bad on gear.

>How do I unlock Genova mode?
First you have to be a youtoob celery with 100 million views

Has some size but will never cut below 15%

This m8
I said it before, its so obvious
>one day he's benching 2pl8 for 15-20 reps
>3 weeks later he struggles on 5th rep
He probably uses only dbol
I know this because the 2 guys in my gym also do this and they experience strength spikes and epic face bloat from it
Just as how Jason's face sometimes looks sunken and sometimes looks like a fat blob even though he is in somewhat acceptable bf% (though not Veeky Forums acceptable)

He's been taking orals for a while now (he talks about the bloating caused by them in his last video) and also had some tren and other shit on him but he posted a picture on IG and his mum told him not to inject. He's just gonna swallow random doses of orals till his liver quits.

>get vaccinated
>contract autism
Enjoy being like Jason and Blaha

He doesn't cut and he trains like a (literal) retard.

>there will be no more episodes of Delray Misfits
I'm going to miss them. Except Jason because that guy is fucking pathetic.

Everyone thinks Jason is retarded but what if some day it turns out he's not retarded, just ugly

So he was just pretending?

ADD, OCD, and dyslexia bro. Jason isn't autism.

are you serious m8? what happened?

Jason has looked both pissening and sickening one time in his life, though. With coach Adam he got almost freaky briefly.

World Gym closed down, their membership was transferred to another one, Andrew and Brad got kicked out from there. They now lift at LA Fitness.

Yeah WTF I love Delray Misfits

They've been filming at LA Fitness though. I think Andrew just posted his vids on Jason's channel instead because they were mostly about JG. But brads in them too and some other supporting characters. Anyway they also did a few at the interim gym with Dakota Frankenstein and shit

no just ugly

Big Brad Wolf is the only reason I watch the misfits. This is a sad day.

i fucking hate this autist

richard piano man should've killed him

His videos are too hard too watch.
The memes are gud tho

Also why is his form so wierd?
It's like he's falling inward 24/7

Mfw i went to the ruby and saw our lord

Really easy. I used a pretty easy regimen that was similar to P90X. It's called T21 (Trisomy 21). Diet is just simple: just add another chromosome to your daily intake.

it's piss pceoutbye

chronic injuries bro

et pess

Itsss pisss sickening

what is this pissening meme

i used to watch these guys like 2 years ago

explain me fit

this desu senpai

They aren't over, they just rarely post on the Misfits channel cause a lot of them havent been able to get to the gym. On Jason's channel they post tons of shit with Brad, Andrew, Chuck and one or two others sometimes. There actually have been some amazing ments

We got to see how Jason swims
We got to see Brad race Jason in the pool
Brad forced Jason to cut off his insanely long and infected toenail outside his work

it's skittles baby

Also Jason started copying Nathan's eating challenge videos after he appeared in a few of Nathan's. Which Brad shat all over him for

SICKENING REAPITING DIGITS! !!!

wtf I can't say this

goodbye gains..

Lord J-Crust just order 66d Chris Jones on snapchat
He never learns

Take oral steroids for years on end
Train nothing but chest and upper body
inexplicably have a shit chest and upper body still
have sickening legs even though you never do legs
Most importantly eat like an absolute fucking pig and be at least 20% bodyfat at all times.

>The Rich Piana incident is making Jason mainstream

reeeeeee

If you go back through the Misfits episodes Jason's sickeningness fluctuates all over the place. In one video he'll look decent like a guy semi-bulked then in the next like a full fucking Hidenburg.

Look at the way he was at the Ruby and then the South Florida show a month or so later. From semi cut to looking like a fat baby. Complete piss.

Fat Fucking Leonard has finally joined the same gym as Brad and Andrew they posted it on Delray Misfits IG, ments are back on the menu

Truly jelly to be honest. The Ruby was like the pissening series finale to Janoy's life.

That video where Jason calls his morbidly obese posing "art" was filled with ments.

>Like a fucking cinderblock

Inject mako

Is it?
Last I checked his views where OK at best

He's had around 7,000 new subs since it happened
was at around 25k before, is now approaching 32k.

Considering it took him 8 years to get over 20k he's growing at really high rate thanks to the slap incident.

Yeah but 32K is nothing still.
He might end up with like 37K tops.
big deal.

I don't know, the bigger you get the bigger you grow. I can see him having 45k to 50k this time next year.

Laughed so hard at this

So what 10 years to reach 50K subs.
4/5th of his subs won't even watch his videos. So that's 10K a video after 10 years of work.
Who gives af.

Just checked the Lord's lastest vid...

youtube.com/watch?v=c_DyUtIOz2E

Apparntly he is on Anadrol and D-bol now...

Janoy gives a fuck because he wants that sickening plaque you get for 100,000 subs.

Honestly I think he can do it. His channel is genuinely really entertaining at times and he's leeching off Nate as well who's got over 40k subs in around a year.

>nate
Who's nate?

Some guy who started appearing on the Misfits channel a while back. He's one of Jason's best friends now and tries to look out for him.

He posts eating challenges and stuff on his page.