I dont like this.

Redditor Nu-males: the video

>"I'm not any less of a man because I'm not big and strong."

Yes, you are.

>justin bieber and ronald
>ideal physiques

lmao

/youtube/ fucking when?

wtf the bodies after the photoshop aren't even that hard to achieve, you need 1 year MAXIMUM.

Pretty funny. They make so many excuses like that they wouldn't have time to work a full time job and go to the gym... It only takes a couple hours per week to get these bodies, they just don't have the dedication to even start that process. I also like their 'money and a team of experts' excuse. Yeah because reading Scoobys website and a $15 gym membership are just going to bankrupt you right? Jesus.

>Cristiano Ronaldo
>Greek god
FUCKING KEK

It's good though
Less competition for me kek

He has a good body though.

They all have low test kek

I have that body, took like 1.5 years
not that hard desu senpai

Ironic how body positivity is based on shaming people in good physical shape.

where's the pic then

I meant in the video not the pic, sorry.
will still post if interested

do it

shit waste of trips

well post it anyway user (no homo)

You'd need more than a couple of hours a week to get Ronaldo's body.

fuck this faggot generation.

If society ever collapses this weak version of humanity won't survive

don't be mean plz
lifts (all for reps):
dead 405
squat 315
bench 205
ohp 145

>dead 305
>squat 215
>bench 105
>ohp 45
Fixed that for you, you;re welcome

Is that fucking Kate Middleton?

Then leave humanity behind!

He's not that big really. He just has very low body fat and a good amount of muscle. I think you could hit that after 4 years of working out for an hour, 3 or 4 days a week. Provided you have your diet on point too.

Really? I'm skeptical. Unless you're over 7 feet or something, I'm not seeing it.

>3rd thread about this
cant you fuckers even use the catalogue

Cronaldo is 176 lbs at 6'1".

Soccer is a game where you run 10-12 miles; he's not big.

>one year
>not 3 months tops
kek

>4 years

maybe if you're 30-50 lbs overweight and never moved a muscle in your life

for the average skelly id call that two years training

You are all faggots. Ronaldos body is like 1 year of work with mediocre lifting. Low standards much?

176 because of his tree trunk legs.

I think you're assuming a much higher fitness base than us. For one of these reddit nu males they will need more than 12 months to get to Ronaldo tier even assuming they begin optimal nutrition and training immediately, which we know they won't for a long time probably.

Maybe i do yeah. But still, his body is achievable in 1 year if you do it right.

Is this what Veeky Forums came to? Thinking 1/2/3/4 is something hard to achieve?

So many excuses at the end of the video

>I can never look like that because I have a job and a family
>I don't want abs, personality is what really matter
>I don't want to better myself because I'll always want to keep getting better

The comment I replied to was about how many hours a week it would take as well. I was arguing that it's achievable on only 3 or 4 gym hours per week but only over an extended time span. I'm sure if you get a perfect diet and hit the gym for 8 hours a week you can get it quicker.

Also ironic how "strong, empowered feminists" are the ones incapable of caring for themselves and have a mental breakdown when someone says something they disagree with