It this thread post images that trigger /fit

it this thread post images that trigger /fit

Nice one Brah.

My fuckbuddy Stacey and I were eating a pizza just like it 10 mins ago OP.

from the thumbnail I thought it was Kyouko Sakura

A middleschool girl from Mitakihara City who I want to impregnate trillions of times. she has a wild tooth and is overflowing with estrogen

I think these girls are just being nice to soft guys. They obviously want guys with abs so they can lick the abs while they masturbate

>OMG big guys are scary
t. girl without a father figure growing up

That actually looks like a pretty cool exercise.

Efficient as fuck, hitting a lot of different muscles and working on coordination.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where are the ants?

Is it wrong to want to be ottermode?

No, it's wrong to want to shape your physique and curtail your development for the purpose of attracting women though. Not least because that shit reeks of desperation.

N-no scoops?

It's a man wearing a dress

Requesting the image exposing this fags ugly face

Why would pizza trigger me? I run 40 miles a week and lift twice a week. Pizza is nothing to me.

GET OUT CHAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Awesome - keep on keeping healthy! I'm also 44 and have lost close to 100 pounds while adding some muscle. I was in the same boat as you for most of my life - overweight and sedentary. Now I run for 40-45 minutes 3-4 times a week (about 5 miles per run) and do strength training on the other days. But I started about four years ago, just like you - walking 30 minutes or so a day. I remember when I first started I used to walk around a 1/2 mile track at the park. After about 3 weeks I decided to run part of it. I started running and HOLY SHIT I thought I was gonna die. I ran for maybe 1/8 of a mile and it was an absolute killer (and an eye-opener) - couldn't breath, felt like I couldn't take another step. Its funny when I think about it now. I very much enjoy running now though. And I have to say, I know its cliche, but I feel fucking great. Better than I ever have. You feel kind of hokey or even narcissistic sharing the feeling with other people so your "fitness journey" as some people call it can end up being a very private thing. So it's good to do things like this post. Just let people know that you feel good and you're proud of yourself. Great work by you - keep it up. Inspiration works in all directions I have to say I find your post to be inspiring. Thanks.

That looks kinda fun to be honest. I'm also autistic as fuck though.

I hope you are being sarcastic...
(...but knowing ths place)

YOU are in the GYM lifting HEAVY WEIGHTS, while TRAPPY is with CHAD eating PIZZA and HAVING SEX.

Chads don't do cardio

I just think the girls are being nice. But everyone knows they masturbate to abs, they want to taste abs

I thought that was the cliff face from the One Punch Man opening.

THIS is what CHAD is literally eating while YOU hit the gym HARD.

Crossfit!