Reps for jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/W2lxa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always say a prayer before gym.

GOD is my rock

>Reps for Jesus?

reps for logic and science

Lift for the lord, and make sure that before you start ur routine you thank our father for the gains you are about to receive.

The fuck went wrong there?

*before you start your routine

HAIL SANTA!!1!

>people believe about God through books
>instead of God through Earth

If you actually paid attention to the death and suffering around you, you'd believe in a greek god or allah.

It's hard to believe that in 2016, people still believe in the magical space wizard.

If you actually paid attention to the death and suffering around you, you'd know that Jesus is the only way anyone is getting out of this alive

This is like an old meme right. Like no one actually does reps for Jesus right (and probably haven't since the 70's)?

>Deism
>Pantheism

LOL

Repent you sinful heathens.

"getting out alive" sounds schizophrenic as fuck, bro.

death is literally everywhere.

Only a schizophrenic could be capable of sincere belief post-1859.

>2016
>god
Go find some other shithole to pollute with your bullshit.

post-1859, it's harder to believe in a loving-god.

But belief in a jealous, vindictive, hateful, ambivalent and destructive God? I think it's actually pretty easy to have a sincere belief there. It matches the constant agony and screams everywhere.

Why call such a being god?

why not?

humans are loving. we clothe our children. god makes retarded babies and breathes spirits into wombs where he KNOWS they will die of starvation.

god is an asshole. but that doesn't make him not god. The old greeks and romans knew this. That's why they believed in god more.

Because calling it god implies that, at least in some sense, you worship or respect it.

You're right though. I am thankful that such a being doesn't really exist.

>feels

>I don't like God's personality so He's not real

Enjoy your eternal agony in fire and brimstone

other way around my neckbearded atheist friend

>The fedora meem is now what I say it is

Autism.

imgur.com/a/W2lxa

B-but Veeky Forums told me atheists were all fedora neckbeard losers.

P-praise Yahweh!

they pretty much are though

weighted dips for Dawkins

Are you sure we're looking at the same image set? These just look like normal folks. Well, normal Redditors.

Besides, I never said I don't believe in Yahweh because I don't like him. I don't believe in Yahweh because there are no convincing arguments that aren't just applicable to the existence of _a_ creator.

I really am sorry that I don't share the same theology as you. Please don't petition to have me executed or my remains exhumed for desecration.