Here's an easy 1000+ calorie shake I thought I'd share with you guys, it's pretty delicious

Here's an easy 1000+ calorie shake I thought I'd share with you guys, it's pretty delicious.
>A little bit of ice
>A shit ton of peanut butter
>whole milk
>scoop of whey
>tsp of vanilla extract
Literally that easy. No excuse for easy af delicious calories.

>dirty bulking
>2011+5
ISHYGDDT.

How is that dirty bulking?

Thanks chef Lorena Garcia

stop

being this autistic

Honesty I'm being serious. Peanut butter is really good for you. Ice is just water. Whey is literaly just protein powder. Is it the milk? Didn't think it was that bad.

My pleasure Marky Mark

>1000 calories in one drink
Maybe for some skellington with the dietary habits of a sparrow, but anyone with some semblance of an appetite is better off getting their calories in smaller individual meals.

it's obviously made for skellingtons bro, lurk more

I mean it's literally just liquid peanut butter. Regular peanut butter would be clean. What makes this any different?

But yeah this is meant more for newer skellys who are learning to eat now. I used to be like 6'4 130 and this helped me bulk a lot.

trips of truth

Here's a superior shake:

2 cups milk
1 cup oats
1 banana
2 tbsp natty pb
1 scoop brotein powder
2 tsp olive oil

He's stupid and doesn't understand the slang associated with Veeky Forums's usage of the word "clean" and "eating". He probably assumes that clean eating is dieting for abaroos.

does the peanut butter become more soft in these mixtures?

I wouldn't want it for there to be a big fucking lincoln log in my shaker that I would need to chew onafter drinking everything else.

Yeah it becomes soft. I put like 8 tablespoons in for 760 calories. Essentially a less sugary peanut butter milkshake if you've ever had it.

I just don't like the consistency of oats in the shake, it's really hard to stomach. To each their own. So I'll just eat oatmeal separate with a banana.

did you really think that was a unique enough shake to share on /fit? kekekek summerfags must b coming

Is this really That much calories?
I've been making a similar shake recently
>ice
>water (can't drink milk, Lactose intolerant)
>2 spoon fulls of peanut butter
>Hersheys chocolate syrup
>apple sauce or 1 whole banana
I'll have to drink that shit more if that's true

add tuna

Do you even intermittent fast?

That looks disgusting. Good luck on your goals of 35% body fat in 2016.

It makes me gag, but you know whatever it takes.

blueberries 1/6 of blender glass, enough to cover blades
fill with whole milk up to where blueberries get submerged
bigass scoop of peanutbutter, like the size of a baseball almost
add water until 5/6 full
2, 3 scoops protein

its fucking delicious

PButter is expensive if you eatin half the jar in one shake...

its a fucking BULKING shake for SKELLIES

PIZZA

Wow who would have thought a lot of high cal foods mixed together would have the sum total calories of the ingredients?!?!

Culinary fucking genius op

Don't be a dick.
Taste has an advantage

Any other tips on how to get fucking fat, OP? Clearly modern humans are having a lot of difficulty with that.

It's $2 a lb at the winco. Thas a shit load of pb gains bruh

just mix your protein with heavy cream, fucking faggots