Every time you hit the gym HARD, just remember that CHAD has been having orgies with PIZZA since age 12

Every time you hit the gym HARD, just remember that CHAD has been having orgies with PIZZA since age 12.

That girl in elementary you thought looked like angel, CHAD NUTTED in her asshole every weekend back then.

>Every time you hit the gym HARD, just remember that CHAD has been having orgies with PIZZA since age 12.

>That girl in elementary you thought looked like angel, CHAD NUTTED in her asshole every weekend back then.

chad trains more than everyone here

Is that Bob Paris? Lol

Joke's on you faggot, I've been having orgies with PIZZA since age 11

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

That cute dorky girl you thought was really sweet and told chad to stop picking on you only did it because she thought it was the right thing to do. When she got home, she would feverishly masturbate to the imagery of chad pummeling you, her beta orbiter, with his big strong arms, which are fueled bt nothing but pizza, mountain dew, and pussy water.

>YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

>YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

>YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

>YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

Just remember that your pregnant wife, whom you love with all your heart, would EAGERLY abort your beta baby to make room in her womb for chad's alpha brood

You do realize that your bullshit replies are even worse than these threads? At least ATTEMPT to make it funny.

>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

shouldnt have done SS lad.

CHAD only does some push ups when his coach tells him to and has the time of his life getting fit playing FOOTBALL. Meanwhile you hit the gym HARD and face the pain and hardship of change. CHAD has everything, he will always be a step ahead of you, fucking all the women you desire.

You better just hope doesn't get with your mom and knock her up. She'll love the alpha son he gives her WAY more than she ever loved you.

Is someone from r9k making these?

But r9k doesn't hit the gym HARD.

My Mom will make CHAD a delicious PIZZA

That guy probably rarely eats pizza desu

> enter gym by using my PERFECT 20/20 VISION to perfectly grip the doorknob with my monster HANDS, opening it swiftly and beautifully
> can barely fit my massive FRAME through the door
> immediately every woman in the gym begins to STARE at my amazing FACE and FRAME
> my HEIGHT also makes them wet
> female staff member asks if I need any HELP
> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?' she says looking UP at my perfect FACE
> 'does my FRAME look like it is need of any help?
> walk my 6'7" FRAME to the squat rack using my LONG LEGS
> there is a guy there training his "LEGS"
> I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY
> he takes one look at me and LEAVES
> i don't know if it was the HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME that did it. How should I know? I have it ALL
> Do a 225 OVERHEAD PRESS AS A WARMUP
> MIRES FROM ALL
> Keep working up to a 4PL8 OHP, last SET
> get it UP FOR 6
> cheers from EVERYONE
> I gesture to my INCREDIBLE BODY
> "HEIGHT,"
> I place my palms on the top of squat rack
> "FACE,"
> I smile the nicest smile ever
> "FRAME,"
> hoist up two blondes on my SHOULDERS
> "WHAT CAN I SAY, ITS ALWAYS MY DAY"
> leave the gym with 2 BLONDES HANGING OFF MY ARMS
> PEOPLE ARE ROARING WITH PRAISE
> GENETICS are LITERALLY EVERYTHING
> EVERYTHING

>quality penne

I fucking LOVE this MEME

He eats pizza everyday, CHAD's genes always keep him ripped and his dick wet

Alarge pepperoni and mushroom pie, all for him. Mommy will throw together some bullshit pb&j for you and then tell you to "go get some fresh air" so she can fuck chad in peace

CHAD eats MICK donalds while you HIT the GYM hard, and still FUCKS your oneitis in her TIGHT little mouth EVERY fort NIGHT

>I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY

all you losers are cucks

whats the point of these threads

So what exactly is your point with this?

do you have any more? this is fantastic

Don't worry, CHAD will knock her up and leave her, at which loint she'll make you cuck stepdaddy so you can raise chad jr. When it's time for you guys to have a kid of your own, she'll call that deadbeat chad for another breeding, she can't take the chance of getting knocked up by a beta boi

It's just /r9k/ losers raiding. Report them when you see them.

> Being this butthurt

Maximum Effect

could it be? good OC on Veeky Forums?

Daily reminder that this threads are made by retarded memespouting underage summerfags/r9k autists who have nothing left in life besides browsing Veeky Forums each day of their pathetic existences.

This threads are made literally because pic related wants you to FAIL.

Genetics are an essential part of life, an uncontrollable force. Precisely because of this, you shouldn't give a FUCK about it, it's just the way it is and you can't control it, so USE IT IN YOUR FAVOR AS YOU CAN, and MOVE ON.

Are you mad that CHAD is currently caking your CRUSH'S face with cum?

Is he correct ?

>tfw you were one of the people cheering

> CHAD (pizza)
> Gym HARD
> solid
> mfw

FUCKKKKK THERE GOES MY NOFAP WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON??

Can I save this copypizza?

get out of my head

yes

>in the park walking my AESTHETIC LABRADOR, Vlad
>see slightly balding man in his 20s trying to talk to a girl his own HEIGHT
>trying to get HER number
>visibly sweating, blatantly ashkenazi
>I take a look at Vlad, he smiles with his STRAIGHT WHITE teeth, and I make my way over to them with my LEGS
>approach behind little one, my HEIGHT and FRAME blocks out the sun
>"so y-yea it seems it's gotten quite cloudy all of a sudden, but it's s-still hot, huh Stacy, haha..so, what are your plans for toni-"
>Stacy does not reply, and only stares at ME, muttering "HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE"
>the little one turns around, and grabs his own gyno infested chest in pain upon looking at my JAW and HAIRLINE, which I can only assume is barren of CHESTHAIR
>"w-who are you?"
>CHAD
>IM CHAD
>fear in his eyes, little one sweats even more, and loses balance due to his weak LEGS
>he takes off his shirt in an attempt to alleviate the sweating while writhing on the ground in weak agony, stuttering, "so Stacy, w-wanna go hang s-someti...Stacy?"
>on the ground, he looks at Stacy, who is now CUMMING
>without saying a word more, she steps on top of little one's balding head, who is now sobbing and sliding in his self induced sweat puddle
>I mount Stacy and plow her, while I maintain PERFECT eye contact with little one
>VLAD has already impregnated FORTY THREE dogs during this time
>"why do you try? I have EVERYTHING you LACK"
>little one is completely naked now, wheezing and coughing up INFERIOR BLOOD, and I decide to finish him off
>"Besides, you're ONLY 5'10"
>Stacy shrieks with laughter and cums simultaneously at this
>little one's eyes open widely, and with one last breathe, his heart gives out
>I smile
>I take Vlad and Stacy to my TRUCK, and I touch my ADAMANT HAIRLINE with my vascular HANDS
>little one is quickly forgotten, especially by Stacy
>we drive to my CASTLE
>my crusade has only begun

I'm laughing out loud so hard to this...pls more user

Is this OC? Oh I'm laffin

>my AESTHETIC LABRADOR, Vlad

Maximum kek

good shit, keep making more pasta

Man this meme is the gift that just keeps on giving.

CHAD IS HAVING GAY SEX

CHAD
IM CHAD

Get out HAES shill, you can't demotivate us

>comparing based Carmack to faggots

Carmack is a confirmed psychopath and possible serial killer but you can't deny he's a genius. He's also Veeky Forums as hell and has a black belt in BJJ. I get what you're saying though.

calum von moger

aww thats sweet :)

Chad von Schwarzenegger

Seriously some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Pls don't post things like this...

this kind of story is enough to push a nigga over the edge

>VLAD has already impregnated FORTY THREE dogs during this time

I want to be Chad

Kek, I'm saving this shit.

quality meme bending

NOOOOOO
STOP STOP STOOOOOOP YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT AUTISTS STOP SPREADING YOUR CANCER MEMES ON OTHER BOARDS

FIT IS FUCKING RUINED WITH THE PIZZA EATING CHAD MEME AND MADE ME SO HUNGRY I ATE A WHOLE PIZZA YESTERDAY NOW MY SUMMER CUT IS FUCKING RUINED

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU LITTLE SHITSTAINS WITH YOUR IDIOTIC FROG POSTS, GOD FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN, DIE AND DROWN IN YOUR SELF PITY ALONE PUS FILLED CUNTS

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YOUR OILY SMIRKING NECKBEARD FACES IT DRIVES ME SO MAD I WOULD POUND YOUR SKULL UNTIL YOU BLEED YOUR BRAIN OUT FROM YOUR DISGUSTING EARS AND SLIMY NOSE, I WOULD DESTROY YOUR HEADS, CRUSHING YOUR GUTS UNDER FOOT AND PISS ON YOUR TOMBSTONE

Why do I always explode in my pants every time I read this

capped