Real question

Real question

I smoke weed most of the time before I get to the gym, I feel fantastic everytime, but does this affect me in any other way?

Also, I'm trying to cut some weight. Will weed hinder that?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Raul_Gonzalez8/publication/10626950_Non-acute_(residual)_neurocognitive_effects_of_cannabis_use_A_meta-analytic_study/links/55ca4a4c08aea2d9bdcbfd85.pdf
aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/08/24/aje.kwr200.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20973/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that if you're over the age of like... 20.. and you smoke weed then you are a filthy fucking degenerate.

Only people over ~21 should smoke weed since before that age cognitive decline is a possibility.

desu if you're on Veeky Forums you're already a lost soul famalamapai

I'm 20. I do think this has effected my development.

Ok Hank Hill

Daily reminder that if you're over the age of like... 20.. and you surf the web for fun and not solely for the purpose of doing work then you are a filthy fucking degenerate.

There's some tar in it. Smoking anything is unhealthy in that respect.

COPD and lung cancer past the age of 50 (on average 60 something upon diagnosis) are risks. If you vape though, it's mitigated by a LOT.

Besides that, there are psychiatric risks that I never really gave a shit about.

The only thing i know about weed is that it does not give a rest period for your neurons. So when you think, your brain is just firing away without a care in the world and cause you to just think think think

What an enlightened millenial

well yeah you dont even know when to use "affected" or "effected" you blundering idiot

Summer

>I smoke weed most of the time before I get to the gym, I feel fantastic everytime, but does this affect me in any other way?

Assuming you're an adult and use no more than 3-4 times a week there is little risk of developmental imparement.

researchgate.net/profile/Raul_Gonzalez8/publication/10626950_Non-acute_(residual)_neurocognitive_effects_of_cannabis_use_A_meta-analytic_study/links/55ca4a4c08aea2d9bdcbfd85.pdf

As for hindering your cut there is conflicting evidence. Cannabis is known to stimulate appetite but users are not, on average, fatter than non-users. It is hypothesized that this is because they develop a tolerance to THC and the hormones it causes the release of, meaning they feel less hungry when not high.

aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/08/24/aje.kwr200.abstract

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20973/abstract

lol look how mature you are. Good goy

>Weed will make you lazy
>Weed will make you crave munchies resulting in eating shit food
>Weed will damage your lungs and breathing
>Weed will make you anxious
>Weed will make your character develop less faster then usual
>Weed will make you numb
>Weed will change your laugh
The list goes on

my mistake. Im not very good at English.

t. Dane

I don't eat when I'm high, so there is one thing.

That's a long list. Pity about the lack of citations.

You also have to consider what you're giving up when you smoke. If you get high instead of going to a bar, you don't drink. Alcohol takes years off that weed wouldn't. If you get high instead of cigarettes, your lungs still thank you for that. If you're not at a bar, you are a lot less likely to have anything related to drunk driving happen to you. If you are easily entertained while you're high, your wallet could thank you if you don't feel the need to skydive, go to movies, go to concerts or go to a nice restaurant (often).

Which is amazing if/when you have a girl, friend group who likes the same things.

>Babe, can I watch you play piano?

I smoke weed everyday multiple times a day and I'm making excellent gains and weight loss after a little over 2 months.

Dropped from 194 to 179 and definitely have become stronger regardless of whatever muscle mass I may have lost cutting.

Getting high helps reduce how sore I feel after a workout and I have always been the kind of person that zones into something when they are high which helps me to beat PRs.

Of course, sometimes I feel it makes me too lazy to push myself as hard as I would if I were sober whenever I get too stoned, but that's not too often and I'm still making considerable progress in my opinion.

what strain do you use if you don't mind my asking senpai?

Or just vape it and cut out all the negatives of smoking.

It varies, but always high quality hydro.
Recently got into those dab pens that cali sells. They're even better since they don't get you overly high but still lifts your mind.