Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBCSTNNTLQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marry me

Obligatory

>fell for the ss meme

hope you werent interested in women

He looks good tho...

I want to take a nap resting my head on that thicc bum.

t. freddie mercury

wish my wife had a high test ass like that

nice back, could use a little mASS
>reminds me of this though

post your flabby ass.

breh...

200 lbs down from 230. Cutting down to 190, I gotta start doing core-work on my rest day.

anyone know a good ab routine?

Am I joocy

What part of 'back' don't you understand, son?

Say you have more pictures, OP.

Then post them. All of them.

kinda wide no thickness

How to get thick, I don't dedlift, would that help?

Oh is this one of those gay threads

Never go to jail, breh.

jesus christ

Yes, lol.
DLs are great for back mass.

>BACNE

You need to lose fat pouch at your belly first.
I like this guy's routine for abs desu
>youtube.com/watch?v=aBCSTNNTLQQ

B R E H

Thanks man I'm gonna give it a go. I just wanna hit abs now so I don't have to worry about it once I hit my goal weight in two months.

His "advanced" routine is demanding if you circuit it.
If i were you, i wouldn't do ab isolation before having even slightly visible abs, but you do you.

Why do you say that?

Nah, disregard what i said.
I thought you were planning to do abs at your gym during workout days, just read your original post that you mention you'd add it on rest days.

Everyday at least ten men try to suduce me. Either it is the cashier at the grocery store whois pretending to not be interested because he is playing hard to get. Or it is some homo on a billboard winking at me, or it is some thread on this board. I'm not going to go gay, I don't even think of homosex. It is not okay for two men to men to be intimate like that. Granted that not all male intimacy is gay. Sometimes it can be platonic. But that requires time to establish a relationship and build trust. I don't want to be stared at when I undress because that makes it about being naked, not just together. Massage is okay, and it helps if the guy has strong hands, but there is no need to break out the oil. Do you see the difference? And honestly, two guys should be mentioning past sexual conquests with females to put each other at ease. Whatever, I didn't mean to rant, typed on phone,

Threadly reminder.

I hope this is becomes a pasta if it isn't already

real talk can you feel anything under 6x8?

>falling for bait

>some homo on a billboard winking at me

ik it's bait, just putting out there.

Show that boi pussi fuck boi

No homo

180 lbs

R8/h8

lovehandles/10, good back though.

Getting huge, Kai

Take a new picture u fuckin retard

Yeah I started out at 150 a little over a year and a half ago. Im about 20% bf now but im loving the strength gains recently and cant be arsed to cut. It might be time to get down to 170 or so though and reasess

Slight sunburn edition

5'11" 150lb
Can't get my lats to grow, any advice?

i have multiple pictures of this walking semen demon should i dump em

Nope, do it on the appropriate board if you want to.

Ill make it one day...

Fixed

Obviously.

Your hair looks really nice.

keep it lean

nice jewfro

>5'11
>150
Have you tried eating along with heavy weighted pullups, rack pulls, and rows?

you look like a tool

>stringer with a toque cap

What the fuck are you doing m8

>rack pulls

>5'7"

Just started taking Winstrol+Anavar mix for show prep 2 days ago and it's helping me look more solid muscle wise. I may bloat soon for a little while though because of Anavar.

OP you have my goal body, totally serious.

a-are you being sarcastic
I normally tie it up cause im a tool

This isn't the appropriate board?

not sure if girl or guy

is this a chick? if so post moar

>a-are you being sarcastic
Nah, i like curly long-ish hair, especially if you have a short beard it's gonna look great irl.

>roiding for this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my money, you little cis? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my understanding post-modernism class, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on DGR women, and I have over 300 confirmed sex changes. I am trained in feminist harassing and I’m the top assaulter in the Trans activist community. You are nothing to me but just another cis. I will wipe you the fuck out with dazzling shallow critiques the likes of which has never been seen before in this country, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with calling me out on my misogyny over the Internet? Think again, cis. As we speak I am contacting my Trans activist friends and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fish raid, fucker. The raid that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your laydee peen. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can under privilege you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my walking-around in women's clothes. Not only am I extensively trained in assaulting groups of women as a biological male, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the online harassment dox dropping community and I will use it to its full extent to "suicide" your little miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little boy. If only you could have known what righteous self-defense your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have checked your fucking privilege. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cis scum. I will shit gender identity all over you and you will drown in it. Fucking die cis scum.

I'm actually glad to hear that
If you want more then I might post soon on cbt later on
I was 120lbs skelly 7 month ago, and I got to here within not even in a year so I'd say I've made a damn good progress than most of people here.

>weighted pullups
That might work.

19 yrs old

180cm, ~85kg

How can I get a stronger ass? My doctor told me no more squats so I've been substituting with leg press but I don't feel nearly as much glute activation compared to when I squat

> listening to his doctor
> listening to a literal gains goblin

glute bridges and why can't you squat? even just do light squats but atg for glute activation

Disgusting, kill yourself.

BB hip thrusts, hamstring curls, leg press, lunges etc.

Plz rate almost 9 months in

Girl here
Your ass looks disgusting
Idk why you guys do this shit to yourself if you're into women. Fuck I don't want Kim Kardashian. This is disturbing

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Nobody cares what you want, cunt.

Back is looking good for 9 months.
Work lats and deadlift more.

Why does your back have an ass crack?

>Lmao being this mad and jealous of his sculpted, joocy glutes
Fuck off you stupid whore.

he's probably not into women and doesn't give a shit about your opinion

Your fish flaps have no power over here, kankerkut

Lol
All of you lift for women except for op, he lifts for men

what makes you think your opinion is worthwhile

See post above you

I was pushing my shoulder blades together in pic

>bacne
>woman's ass
Sterons make you gay?

Should I do these every night or just when I work out(mon, wed, fri)?
How much volume?

If you don't have a routine, you should get one.

Is that guy me?
>Huge buttocks
>Upper back turned to shit
>Dirty blonde hair

see post above you.

Thanks, I got memed hard by trappy on the chin ups = more lat activation for a while, currently looking to increase my diddly and lat-centric exercises (t-bar & pendlay rows, wide grip weighted pull ups.. Are there any other good lat exercizes I should be doing?

I am running a routine, it's modified reg parks, I just substitute squats for leg press. My glutes are weak from sitting on my ass during my teenage years and I want to know the best way to correct that within my restraints(no squats)

If Bernie gets elected I'm asking him to send me some of your glutes, you can afford it my man.

lat pull-downs desu, just don't go too wide on your grip.

so... pull ups?

22 yo, 6'0", 145lbs

Just started lifting, hoping to see more definition with deadlifts 3x a week

This is the pic ill use to compare myself with a month from now, thought I'd post it anyway.

What other lifts or exercises should I do to hit back? I've got a barbell with weights, bench, and rack as well as dumb bells.