Who is Anthony Recker and what is he known for?

I see threads about him here a lot. What is he known for?

Who is this guy and why do we care

>Who is Anthony Recker

Known for reckin dicks with his big dick chompers

>Who is this guy and why do we care

That's what I want to know.

english please

i mean he likes to gnaw on big dicks and that's what he's named after

literally something an autistic child would say. Please try to actually inform us who he really is/what's he do/why he's on fit

>Please try to actually inform us who he really is/what's he do/why he's on fit

I'm trying to inform you that he PROFESSIONALLY WRECKS DICKS with his massive ROID JAWS and then CHEWS GUM while you SHITPOST on a BAVARIAN HOPSCOTCH CONSORTIUM

this is why I keep coming here

links?

listen, tony. this thread should be a wakeup call. i guarantee you have not gotten one google search from your efforts here. however, MY efforts may have gotten you one, in equating your unfortunate last name with the image of biting your lover's penis.

I hope you can take this free gift of memecraft from Veeky Forums and run with it- get a good video of yourself biting the shit out of a juicy BBC, and then leak it onto the media somehow, via snapchat or twitter, or even just efukt, with a caption that says "PECKER WRECKER RECKER".

You'll be fucking famous.

i actually googled this guy, all he is a baseball player? Can you please explain why he's on fit and who "Tony" is?

>
>i actually googled this guy, all he is a baseball player? Can you please explain why he's on fit and who "Tony" is?

Actually, he is not just a baseball player. He is a freak of nature. He is a man who literally has the lower body of a woman. There are sites and threads about straight guys finding him sexually attractive because he has a woman's body.

I don't understand. Is he a trannie? Or...? Why have I never heard of him, Im a big baseball fan .. so he's like, gay? Is there videos of him doing gay 4 pay? Why was this thread created? Please explain more and link links

>Or...? Why have I never heard of him, Im a big baseball fan .. so he's like, gay? Is there videos of him doing gay 4 pay? Why was this thread created? Please explain more and link links

He's not a tranny as far as I know. He's not gay 4 pay although there are rumors that he had a gay lover in Midland, Texas before he started in the Major Leagues. He is famous for literally having a lower body like a woman's. There are straight guys who follow this guy like a groupie because he has a woman's ass and body. He's so aware of the way his body looks that he's worn women's clothing to highlight his feminine body. Some of the top search terms for him are "Anthony Recker womanly" and "Anthony Recker feminine"

>Im a big baseball fan .. so he's like, gay?

I don't think he's gay despite the rumors of his having a lover in Midland. He has a wife, one boy and another kid on the way. He is guy friendly though. A decent guy.

In college he was known as something like "the jock with a chick's ass."

See this:

>i actually googled this guy, all he is a baseball player?

He is not just a baseball player. He is a pretty much a wonder of the wonder, a mythological creature. If a centaur was half horse, half man, Anthony Recker is half man half woman.

>wonder of the wonder

I meant a wonder of the world. He defies nature.

>pit stains