We all make it eventually

>early 2014
>5'7 and 120lbs, some 5'4 90lb girl said "you're so skinny I bet I weigh more than you"
>major feels
>join gym
>come to Veeky Forums
>see constant tfw no gf memes
>they make me laugh but also make me feel that feel
>fantasize about having a gf and not being a skinny faggot
>2016
>5'8 160lbs
>I may be a manlet but guess what
>it doesn't matter now
>tfw gf
>tfw not a virgin anymore
>tfw gf has so many traits I wished for these last 2 years on Veeky Forums while seeing tfwnogf memes
>very attractive/32DD tits/ goes to the gym/plays vidya/
>she absolute loves my body and it's not even that good >especially compared to a lot of people I see in CBTs
>so lucky

We all make it. Even if ur a manlet. You just gotta wait bros

how much do you squat though

keep fighting back with these threads, they sure are a lot more useful than the chad ones

thanks user

>i got lucky
>this means we can all make it
not really

Topkek

This. Let's take Veeky Forums back from the robots.

110kg / 242lb

yeah sorry pathetic fags like you will never make it.

if youre agreeing with what im saying then why get so salty?

> tfw no bf to form a power couple relationship with

cause ur a pathetic fag

Thanks for the feel boost user.

Enjoy having your heart broken then having to rely on roids to not want to kill yourself.

typical bernie voter

all the girl lifters at my gym are pants on head retarded. none of them squat more than 1pl8 yet they do hip thrusts and use the dip assist as a leg press

Op here. Yeah really. I meant I got lucky that I got a girl who lifts. Wasn't lucky about gettin a gf, only thing I had to do for that was not be an autistic anime loving sperglord

You're gunna make it

Kek

Typical uneducated 'murican.

>very attractive

no offense but you are biased

even a starving man will eat crackers

>GF
>110kg

quit lying man

You don't know how badly this board needs inspirational tales like yours OP. Thanx for sharing. In the apocalyptic wasteland that is the dating market today, you proved that Veeky Forumsizens have a chance at happiness. So proud of you brah

I definitely see your point user, and good analogy, she's attractive though m8

even this man has a gf what's your excuse

OP's example, they got lucky

most people wont meet a girl easily, let alone a girl who isnt crazy.

As someone who is currently 5'7 and 125lbs, I find your weight gain more inspiring than your ability to get a gf. Did you use GOMAD?

Don't GOMAD. It's a meme. It's going to fuck up your gains. Just eat a caloric suplus of 500 calories.

That's what I've been doing, but I still have yet to see any serious weight gain. I'll keep going though.

Don't. You'll thank me later. Maybe you haven't seen any gains bc you haven't been doing it for long. Give it some time user

>Been getting fit for some months
>Hadn't slayed a single pussy since weightloss
>Recently fucked a 6/10 or so, chubby but not disgusting
>She spent the aftersex rubbing my pecs, biceps and abs
>Have been waiting for this ever since I lost my extra pounds
I know this is narcissistic as fuck, but I just want a girl to openly mire me and love my body ;_;7 (Won't see that one again though)

I used some mass gainer I got from Amazon. Hench nutrition was the brand name I think. 3 scoops and 500ml of milk in a shake. 2 shakes a day on top of meals. Good luck bro

You are... kinda me. At least halfway there, still need to make those size and feels gains. Still you sound pretty beta and kind of a little bitch, so whether I "make it" or not, at least I'm not as much of a bitch as you. Still, gratz, cunt.

Nice one brother.

Typical cuck

>not be an autistic anime loving sperglord
So what you actually mean is almost none of us will make it?

h-how did you get a gf?

so, how did you get the gf ?

Thanks for the motivation bro also feel those manlet feels. I was wondering if you had any advice on maybe a routine that you found worked best for you? I'm doing a sort of stripped Texas Method wasn't sure if maybe there's anything you would add into that or just keep at it and add calories?

Lol maybe true but come on, this kid has been dating her for a few months or a year tops, and it's puppy love for both of them.

Dear Diary: Today OP made me jelly with his contentment.

Nah not narcissistic. We never forget that first gropage/acknowledgement. Cherish it, they become less and less meaningful the more often you get them.

How does it feel to be fat now?

Glad you make it.
It must be great standing at 2016 and thanks based past self that had started the first step in 2014.
Just start it now . we all gonna make it brah

Keep it up nigga! Youre making it but theres still work to be done, now you have to smash new goals that the you of yesterday would have thought impossible!

Thanks user, 6'2 138lb skeletor here. Cant afford much food but trying to make it.

Speak for yourself bro. I've made massive progress. I've made strength, aesthetic, and social gains. I know for a fact that I too will make it, as well anyone who keeps pushing themselves.

I voted for bernie and i'm not a cuck that gives up on their life and resorts to whining on chinese firecracker forums