You ever getting married Veeky Forums ?

you ever getting married Veeky Forums ?

I am, she bore me two little manlets. Did I make it?

I was - my fiancee chose a different path, though. I'm better off, still hurts but I can already see my focus shifting from prioritizing family back to myself. Which means even more gainz

Already happily married to unicorn waifu.

I'd like to, but I've not yet kissed a girl and I rarely leave my house so

23, ill wait till im in my late 30s if future gf isnt a major slut.

no

I dont want to lose half my shit

engaged to my girlfriend of 14 months.
we met when I was a builtfat underemployed cashier. we both worked out together, shroomed and smoked together, and long story short are still crazy for each other (she dropped 20lbs and I hit ottermode).

No, I'll never surrender power over my life to another person. The last step is to escape wage slave status.

>14 mo.

hoo boy

>willingly attaching a gainz goblin to your life

SHYGDDT

I have a severe fear of relationships. Every time I get close to anyone I find myself a way to push them away. I have a girl literally begging to get with me and I can't do it. I don't know what to do.

Just do it.
Everyone fears rejection if not pain. but once and a while life is temporarily out of shit to splatter over you, and you get a nice person who genuinely loves you. think that's what it's all about.

Ever is a long time, but if nothing major happens in my life then no.
Once I get old enough it's difficult to maintain my gains I'll either go hard transhumanist life extension like Kurtzweil or get super self-destructive, depending in whether it seems worth living forever.

In about a year and a week

I wasn't raised properly and have some social issues as a result. Women find me too weak and awkward. I'm 25 and will probably die a friendless virgin. Will kill myself in my thirties.

Thinking about marriage with this mentality is like saying
>why lift? I'm not going to make any progress

I think the problem was I was engaged with a girl I loved more than anything. She broke up with me 4 years ago and I h ave not been with anyone since. I just can't do it. I will be attracted to someone but still unable to do it. (that is the case with this girl)

no it isn't you ass, that's a terrible analogy

no no, I hear ya. shit like thst changes your view on everything. hell, my ex prior to my girl was a slut meth heaD that drove me near suicide. took me 2 years to leave that shit behind. and now my girl treats me like a king and supports me regardless of how stupid I may be sometimes.

I am and I love my partner and her children

Probably. Been with my gf 7 years and her family's starting to put on tge pressure. Going to hold out as long as I can though.

Using the assumption that failure is inevitable to not even try? Yes it is.

I want to but I'm a nogf loser and probably always will be.

Marriage is a failed practice in today's world. If I were born 20-30 years earlier I'd love a qt wife to have kids with. Oh well

>if not a slut
Hate to break it to ya senpai...

This so hard lol good luck guy, you guys sound like real winners

Thanks for talking with me user.

So you are saying to just make myself go through with it even though I think to myself it may be wrong? I think partially to myself "Whats the point" She will be gone in a year anyways.

No, marriage has a 50% failure rate but lifting, if done properly has a 100% success rate in providing gains. They are entirely different things.

someday you're gonna wake up and you feel that level of pain. and in this day and age, a woman who can truly love you is rare. take advantage of what's in front of you, and tune into Doctor Feel next week.
B^)

Tell that to GOMADers, amirite
B^)

>got married
>had 3 kids
>getting divorced

Its not so bad, now i can focus on getting jacked when i don't look after my kids

This June

this is your future if you get married

being a cuck and paying alimony to a bitch

Only if I want kids with the woman and she's tolerable.

There is absolutely ZERO reason to get married otherwise.

Getting married is a meme. There is no reason to outside of tax breaks.

If you have to get married to prove or solidify your love you should end yourself.
There are more downsides than up to getting married.

I'll only consider it once I am in my 40's, decent career, own my own house and have fucked my way through as many different types of women as I possibly can. Even then I will only think about it as an option if I really want to have kids, otherwise I don't see the point.

I hope not. I've managed to avoid all marriage related attire for the last 5.5 years but she is gaining strength I must fight with all of my will power and not be overcome by this suckubus

she's going to "accidentally" get pregnant any day now

Oh shit. I hope my pullout game remains strong

>playing the pullout game

Me too breh. Just remember to pee in between rounds. Precum can get a girl pregnant if there is still sperm in the urethra from the last load.

>today's world
Americuck isn't the world, m8.

Yh bcoz we fuck that often. Not

I try to put on a condom b4 I cum. Need to stop this I don't want a crying sack of shit

>using pulling out as method of birth control
Good luck with your future crying sack of shit

condoms are 98% effective, pulling out is 96% effective.

Kind of works and is fun tho
Like unpluging a kettle right b4 it's boiled

So that's like 1 in 25 fucks then so we're looking within the next 6 months if I don't include the last month

Me too.

Already gearing up for the holidays. Dunno how many more Xmases I have in me.

been doing it for years and I'm fine. I just wrap up or fuck her in the ass on the days when she is most fertile. It's not difficult.

Fucking a hole is no go apparently. But if she gets pregnant she may "fall down a few flights of stairs" until she becomes in pregnant

Not murder if their no born right. Oh yh I don't give a fuck

Married 10 years master race reporting in.

Only if she signs an ironclad prenup and is an emotionally damaged sub.

How does it really feel I imagine lifeless like a slave with a ball chain on their leg. You even believe that it's master race to have a price of paper showing what other human you belong too. Fuck that

>ironclad prenup
doesn't exist.

Been married a few years now. Everything is going great.

Every day is better than the last. I would recommend it bros.

Then I'll never get married.

I agree. Like betting half your stuff it will last

and then one day she fucks the mailman and takes half your money

but good luck

I have nothing, which is ironic, because now that I've got nothing to lose, no woman wants me.

I'll be single til I die. I'm OK with that.

Who the fuck you talking to your not my bro. Fucking brainwashed

Prolly not, 30 now so trying to have kids outside of marriage. gf of 10 month wants a kid and I kinda do too, so trying that first and maybe marriage.

You made it user.
Now make them manlets /fit MEN who make it.

How does it feel little pleb? Happy.
I mean I could go on about someone who is always there for me, supports me, has my back 100% and a whole heap of other stuff but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get it so I'll leave it at happy.

I'm the same way. Even when I get a girlfriend, I know they're going to leave me eventually anyway so I always end it abruptly to protect myself. Girls always think I'm more than I am. I'm nothing.

this is what all married people say before the divorce

It is the only one that matters.

>actively trying to destroy your own life

Keep telling yourself that. Brainwashed

Also it makes no difference it's just a piece of paper

10 months u don't even know her yet I've ha constipated shits for longer than that

27 kiss less, handhold less, hug less, virgin here.

You ex must have cucked you pretty bad for this level of butthurt.

Green text the story so I can have a good laugh.

Why.

The older you get the more likely your kids will have bad genes, turd.

All this /r9k/ butthurt. So glad I grew out of that phase.

I've been with my gf for 3 years, and it's pretty much implied that we'll be getting married after we finish up college. Neither of us really say it ("it's supposed to be a surprise") but we've definitely had "future" talks that blatantly imply marriage. Feels good, she's been my best buddy for longer than we've been dating.

Nether of us really had a lot of close friends growing up, and that's still pretty much the case today. We have a lot of acquaintances, but we're each other's only close friends. I prefer it that way. No douchebag friends telling me I'm whipped for wanting to spend time with her, and no bitchy clique telling her that she could do better than me.

how so? I'm 30 and most guys my age have kids. Have house & career and kind of planned for it if that is possible.

True but i don't have any yet and shes 26 so goin thru that baby crazy phase women do. A kid wouldn't hurt and would be kind of cool. Not talking about marriage or anything yet

To be fair a am dead on the inside. No emotion for the last 6 or so years

not butthurt

but the honeymoon will end eventually

question is, will your wife not go for divorce?

>a kid would be cool

this is a terrible reason to have a fucking kid

Kids r cool? What part of not sleeping or going anywhere enjoyable for the next 15 years is fun. I have a dog that is enough trouble

Depressed as teenager, only played vidya all day long and never recovered. I just keep playing vidya. Had some girls lust over me at work, denied all of them. I don't see myself in a relationship, I've been alone my entire life. I don't even have any friends, the last one was like 10 years ago.

28, kiss less, hand holdless, got a hug on a date with a girl, virgin here

It doesn't feel that bad to be honest. I'm actually attracting a senior HS bitch right nwo that goes to the gym though

Beta

50% stat skewed by cucks getting married and divorced 30 times
>dont be a cuck, marry the ONE

And you're basing this off what exactly? No marriage in history has ever happily lasted until one of them died of old age?
Seriously, is it that hard to believe that some of us are going to spin the wheel and win?

Nope.

Dobby...is...freee!!

>lost his hug virginess
Damn, we've got Chad in here.

Realistically, no.

My family has had so many divorces it's absurd. My grandma has re-married 5 times. My mom is probably going to get to 3 divorces.

The longest relationship in the family belongs to my uncle who has been with the same woman for many years without actually being married to her.

sure

im saying dont be surprised if your wife fucks around on you and profits off it via divorce

that seems to be trendy these days after all

50 percent of marriages end in divorce
> others end in death.

I hate the mentality of my coworker. He married someone younger.
>so what if she sleeps with someone else? Don't get divorced, she will take half of your stuff.
Is that cuck mentality?

You'll just sperg it up if you do pull her man.
Chicks can sense virgin at 100 yards.

most of the marriages that end in divorce are from older generations. People who were getting married in the 60s through 80s are what's behind that statistic. People in younger generations are waiting longer to get married, but they aren't divorcing as much.

10 months. I had a relationship fo 5 years. She wanted kids. Now been single 10 months.

Be VERY VERY sure this woman is not a closet bitch before you have kids with her. Don't just watch her actions to you. See how she treats other people. If shes a bitch or trys to take advantage of others..... run bro. Tread carefully this isnt the 70s any more men arent safe these days.

do you even realize divorce is MORE likely these days?

in the 60s or whatever, people tried to make it work. but these days, every cunt wants to cash in on the divorce lottery.

it's the age of swiping for dick

>loyal girls

lol

What am I supposed to do with this information

It's always possible. Median length of marriage before divorce is 12 years so it's always a possibility.
I just think if you're in it you may as well go balls deep because surely thinking it's going to fail is creating a self fulfilling prophecy.
And besides if you live thinking of the end, whether by divorce or death you miss all the good feels along the way.

Pull out is 100%effective. How do you imagine a girl would get pregnant if you do not cum inside her? Damn retards falling for the rubber jew.

thankfully I'm from old money so it's not like I give a shit if I sperg it up or not.

>it's the age of swiping for dick
How do we fix that? Getting rid of capitalism?