i lift for her she will lead jewtube into a better light

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8zi-YFsGUs
youtube.com/watch?v=tzG_c58tg2U
youtube.com/watch?v=5uSXAKSrsDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cringe
Go away ugly melty face bitch

I'm almost strictly attracted to white girls. A decent amount of Asian chicks are alright but I wouldn't be caught dead with a bean bitch.

her mouth is gross dude

eh, white girls are worth the effort. the domination they let you have over them, the look of their white skin on my brown (mexfag here) skin, the pink of their pussy on my brown cock, damn it boi.
though black girls are amazingly rowdy and love a good pounding while they cuss you out.

>he lifts for a mentally ill outcast

whatever floats your boat dudeo

She does look borderline fetal alcohol syndrome

I can't wait for Trump to build that wall

cringe

Too late, we are already race mixing with yur kind :^)

this, her lips are tiny and teeth are yellow

daily reminder ALL white women are whores, none of them can resist their 100% natural craving for large black members. Do you know shiska goddess? The white nationalist that makes those song parodies? Well she absolutely adores gargantuan noir pene.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8zi-YFsGUs
youtube.com/watch?v=tzG_c58tg2U

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSXAKSrsDE

>50k subs

People are just bored

that's okay, america is already a sinking ship, what's it to me if there's another rock pulling it down. If i'm lucky you'll take out a loan to pay for your bastard child and my jew bosses will give me a raise.

pol pls go

also this girl has been figured out, just some puppet of a guy or something. there's an info pic somewhere

lol getting this worked up over race mixing
B^)

i'm just depressed user, race mixing isn't bad but when it's fetishized and fed to our youth, what hope is there? I see what's happening in europe and ultimately there's nothing anybody can do to stop it from happening in america.

Build the wall around muh dick, amirite
B^)

>depressed over race mixing being a fetish
>not over fetishized traps, high test bbw, and fur fags

Thats america for you.

Europe is a lost cause.
I mean really. we all know sand niggs and kuntakentes are ravaging animals and the Helgas have the massive white guilt, but America has been a huge melting pot of cultures and nationalities for centuries. we've been race mixing longer than most of is have been alive. it's nothing to stress or feel inadequate over.

Fetishized traps, high test bbw, and fur fags aren't all over the news,TV and social media only on 4chins.

Ok then rape, child pedophilia, and race mixing. My bad.

How is CP and rape fetishized on public media sources?

so is she still banging black guys or trying to make a white bate male marrie her?

stop posting this alt right shit. don't you realize how fucking lame and cringey it is?

Go outside and get some friends . I'm glad i'm not into that crap anymore

>I'm glad i'm not into that crap anymore

tell us more, what were you like when you were into alt-right shit? When and why did you become disillusioned?

this