If you're not a Chad then girls will love you less

If you're not a Chad then girls will love you less

I have 100% definitive proof. I'm at a bar right now and these 2 hot girls are right next to me talking about hot guys. Tall, facial aesthetics, ripped, money, etc.

There's literally no point in lifting if you're not a Chad.

YOU are at a bar CREEPING on two girls while CHAD eats PIZZA

People with these types of descriptions or typing style are to be avoided, I don't care if it's just a faze

>I'm at a bar right now and these 2 hot girls are right next to me talking about hot guys. Tall, facial aesthetics, ripped, money, etc.

sounds like 100% definitive proof to me

This. Also girls like hot guys, who would have thought?

Lifting MAKES you Chad faggot

Imagine how great life would be if you're a Chad. So easy to get hot pussy. So many better job opportunities. Etc. Why does God do this to us non chads?

damn im really in the mood for some pizza but im on a cut

What if i have a nice car and a fake rolex, will bitches love me for the night ?

Unless you're a manlet.

Op here. Just heard her talking about a guy named Alex who is texting her. Guaranteed he's a Chad who's gonna fuck her tonight.

Why live if you're not a Chad?

Height is one of the most important factors. If you're below 6 feet she will love you less.

> faze
Burgertard education at work

>man chin

also op sounds like you need to build confidence

Holy fuck I thought you were joking m8

Are those the types of girls you want, user?

You're fucking stupid and so is anybody who replies to seriously and without saging

chad wins again

>saging
>not just skipping the thread
kekerino

>falling for the God meme

> falling for the globalist cultural marxist meme

where are you? where i'm from alex is kind of a feminine name.

Bible mentions how important height is

I'll take the word of God over some random atheist faggot on Veeky Forums any day

You realize theres WOMEN who don't mind SHORT guys? And that there is a WORLD outside your BASEMENT?
Yet you blame your chances on such things because you're INSECURE and AUTISTIC. Kek. Keep making up facts while I slay pussy. Yours Truly,
> The King of Manlets

So how come I come across so many women that put high importance to height? I've had a girl tell me she only likes 6 foot guys. Swear to god she said she thought I was 6 feet

You can't tell me this reality is an illusion

Confince and being funny can take you a long way m9. Now some girls strictly like tall guys, that's their preference. Id say tall guys have probably have it easier when it comes to tinder because most grills basically decide if they like you based only the way you look. But that's tinder, basically 90% sloots. If you're blaming your chances on such things you're not putting yourself out there enough.
> we're all gonna make it brah

>sluts want rich guy

what else is new faggot?

You have no culture, pleb.

You mean, women?
Because they all fucking do it.

Dear god make this end

Women are evil

6'3''
engineer
9/10 looks
veneers
perfect hairline

reporting in

It's unisex but you're talking about people named after Alexander, literally one of the greatest conquerors in human history

Chads get so much PUSSY, they don't even have to SPEND any of their TIME talking about getting it or even WASTING it at the GYM. Rather, he spends it on FUN things which promote his IMAGE that everyone has of him.

How bad do you feel that they're not actually noticing you while you're posting this on fit? Stay delusional kiddo

99% of women put importance on height. You are correct. But a lot of the time, it only goes as far as
>he needs to be as tall or taller than me
So manlets just need to go for shorter women, lucky for manlets, women are generally short.

do you eat pizza?