Red-pill me on Chipotle Veeky Forums

red-pill me on Chipotle Veeky Forums

Is it a good for bulking?

Other urls found in this thread:

chipotle.com/nutrition-calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whenever I order I usually get a bowl with double meat, double black beansm brown rice fajita mix, no cheese and no sour cream. Seems like the macros are solid enough but I find myself ordering this at least 2x a week. Anyone else here do the same?

pls Veeky Forums

If you're just in it for cheap bulking, eat chinese food

but I don't want bad macros

Yeah because chipotle is so much better....

If you're honestly trying to bulk dont worry aboit macros so much, no need to be autistic about them unless they'd be really fucked up. I probably spend 20 or 30 bucks at chipotle a week.. Love that shit and great calories

You're paying top dollar to shit your brains out with subpar protein intake. Just make your own bowls at home. Buy a rice cooker, a 5lb bag of rice, and meat and beans and others as needed. You'll have burrito bowls for a year that cost like 1/100th of what you're paying at chipotle yearly probably. Maybe even less.

it actually is

I thought chipotle was horrible for you

I eat there almost once a week. A barbacoa burrito without beans is 800 calories and 42 grams of protein. I had it when I was cutting and bulking. Easy calories for bulking and almost half of my calories and a lot of protein for cutting

The commercials told me otherwise!

Worked for me. Got double chicken with everything but no sour scream

Chipotle is good for bulking and cutting desu senpai

Only bad thing about Chipotle, really, is that their food is high in sodium (implying sodium is bad for you).

All that matters is what you get in the burrito.

Taco Bell is cheaper and tastier for bulking.

depending on how long you are planning to bulk it probably won't matter in the overall run of things. If you're that worried about bad macros cook and prep your own food and don't eat out.

>conned into thinking one fast food restaurant is better than another
>in reality unless you make it yourself it's shit tier ingredients to cut costs
>b-but muh healthy options

This board will do anything to justify eating like shit.

i laugh at people like you

Find out for yourself, senpai.

^this makes it really easy (compared to eating out elsewhere) to track, just leave room for error because there's not telling how much they scoop.

Also its easy to vary what you get based on your goals to hit macros/cals

Chipotle is my shit. I eat there at least 3x a week. Its fast, convenient, tasty and has awesome macros. Its okay OP the only thing not so great about it is the sodium but you can reduce that by not getting salsa.

sometimes I immediately shit it all out and feel like I wasted my money

but it tastes so good.

that fucking green salsa.

You're all morons.

the way I order it, it has 900 calories, 80g protein, 28g fat, 9g sat, 66g carbs and 1400mg sodium. Sodium is pretty high but the rest of the macros seem alright desu

explain mr. internet nutrition expert

So long as you're working out consistently and drinking lots of water, you should never have to worry about sodium.

5-6 days a week in the gym and definitely more than a gallon of water a day. Im not too concerned with the sodium. Does it have the ability to make you look more puffy though?

pic related

I work there so free food every shift, I went from 145-170 in a year, I'm pretty lean too

>bowl
>white rice
>steak
>steak (gotta make sure they don't shorthand you the second scoop)
>medium
>corn
>sour cream
>cheese
>lettuce

maybe guac. maybe chips

close by not quite
>tortilla
>chicken
>black beaners
>brown rice
>hot salsa
>sour cream
>cheese
>lettuce

Almost put guac on there but decided against it. The chips are way too salty for me, they always seem to load em up.

no fajita vegetables? da fuck nigas