I feel like my newfound gains will always be offset by the fact that my teeth are crooked...

I feel like my newfound gains will always be offset by the fact that my teeth are crooked. I'm 25 so braces right now socially are out of the question. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOvb14XtEs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bamp

what is invaslign

Budget is difficult but doable. I've also heard that a certain points Invisalign won't fix it. Idk if I'm there or not but I hate my teeth

Just get braces, retard. Are you scared of being made fun of?

You are an adult. Adults don't give a shit about stuff like that. Worst case scenario, girls are put off by braces for a year. You will still end up looking better at the end.

Either get braces now or look like a horse forever. Dumbass.

>socially are out of the question
But looking like you have the mouth of the predator is better? Just get braces ffs

Post pics. Invisalign is probably your best bet.

>I'm 25 so braces right now socially are out of the question

I'm 28 and just got them, the sooner you get them on the sooner you get them off. And if your teeth aren't too fucked up you can get invisilign

sometimes invisalign will make things worse depending on how your jaw is structured.

Nigga i'm a 20 year old with bright red braces, but that hasn't prevented me from getting laid at all.

Stop being a bitch and just get braces. You won't regret it at the end.

Hey OP, my room mate/ my gf's brother just got braces. He's 24. Girls love them. It shows responsibility. Shows that you care about yourself, and $$$$

As bad as it sounds just go with the braces. It might be shit for the year or so that you have them but just think about the future. In 2 or 3 years you will be glad you got them now

I'm a teeth grinder. I feel like I'm obliterating my back teeth. I had a splint once but it just made me want to grind on it

>tfw you live in a 1st world country where they don't care that much about teeth and in the best case, having fucked up teeth is "cute"

I know someone who got braces at 27, you think anyone gives a shit?

This guy is right

Just get braces you fucking idiot.

Your teeth are disgusting, Englishman.
Go to a fucking dentist

Get them.
Your 20s are years for self-improvement and finding your way in life.

Your 30s are when all your effort from your 20s comes together.

Crooked teeth look more fucky than an adult with braces. Just get braces.

Laughed at that filename.

I have massive frontal teeth (idk how they're called in english) and braces will never fix those

Feelsbadmang

Buck teeth?

Idk, the ones on the upper jaw, in middle of everything else.

Anyway, I could prpbably benefit from brackets, but then I could also benefit from brushing my teeth

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

braces right now sounds like a MUCH better idea than leaving this shit like this.

I mean c'mon nigga, your mouth looks like something straight out of fucking Doom.

What's everyones opinion with gaps in teeth? My teeth aren't that fucked but my front two and the incisors have gaps other than that everything lines up pretty well.

Do I look like a jackass or passable?

My teeth are crooked but I don't give a fuck.

I'm saving for a dental implant or two to replace a couple of chipped teeth I had to get removed, and I'm self-conscious about the gaps, but who the fuck cares if your teeth are a little crooked?

For actual dental problems, sure, I can see the reason why you'd go to a dentist, but if you're doing it for vanity, you're a fucking retard.
>oh no, I don't look like a movie star!
Big fucking whoop.

well it depends on how big is the gap.

a small line is acceptable, but if you can fit stuff in between I'd say get it fixed.

Cant you also get braces that go behind your teeth? I'm 27 but I'll probably suck it up and get some kind of braces eventually.

>braces socially out of the question

so you can get braces and wear them temporarily or live the rest of your life with crooked teeth and just accept them, your choice

Get braces. Brush your teeth frequently. You'll be thankful you took care of it.

More expensive and it'll probably take a while to get used to talking but yeah they are a thing

what the actual fuck are you taking about? It's literally the opposite. As an adult you can do whatever the fuck you want. Any other adult that thinks poorly off someone trying to fix their teeth is a fucking idiot and they would likely treat you like a piece a shit regardless

having fucked up teeth are also socially unacceptable, man up and get the braces you bitch.

Braces will make your teeth sore as fuck but you'll get used to them and even enjoy em for a bit. The reward is getting them removed. It'll make you feel like a new man.

Get fucking braces, it's how you get shit done.

justt get braces ya goof

im 21 and i cant wait to get braces, im going for invasilign but if cant get them because of crooked my teeth are thn ill get braces, jsut waiting to get cavities filled in, honestly u cant be chad mode with crooked teeth

>thtfeelwhen everyone in ur family was born with a colgate smile but u were the only one born with crooked teeth

Dont give a shit

I'm 30 and I've got braces, no one gives a shit. Make sure they don't pull any teeth out, your smile will be better if they make room for ALL of your teeth.

21 gonna be 22 and been doing invisalign. hodge twins were in their damn 30's when they got FULL ON braces. Who gives a fuck dude, nothing or nobody is worth not having perfect teeth if its possible.

what the fuck? these teeth are EXACTLY like mine, i literally thought you got a picture of my mouth from my dentist's database or some shit, WTF??

One of my friends is 23 and has braces.

Bite the bullet for the sake of your teeth fämäläm

That is not true though.

actually having bad teeth is very much noticed here, the "englishmen have bad teeth" meme is another result of boomers being lazy bastards

braces are not socially out of the question you absolute autist

there's invisalign if you want to be covert but adults get braces all the time

this. did wonders for me at age 23

Student orthodontist institutions have students straighten your teeth while they have an old overseer to verify they won't fuck your shit up. Much cheaper than the 5k estimate I got else where.

When you are 25, no one gives a shit about you having braces. You're not in fucking high school anymore.

What the fuck nigger i put braces at 25 while working in luxury retail, no problems at all, actually got more confident with them on.

I went to an orthodontist and got a retainer. Eating after wearing it for an hour or two feels like being punched in the teeth. What do?

They're called incisors and also - it's spelled "braces" you fucking mongoloid.

I'm 20yo and just get 4 teehts out and braces for teeth way worse than OP pic.

you're 25, you should be way beyond the point of caring what some chad says about your damn braces.

plus you can get them set up to be unseen if you really are that much of a sissy, but i doubt lifting will help you in that case, anyway.

I did it with 23 while having a qt f which totally supported me throughout the whole thing.
It was worth it. Took like 15 months.

15 months? can it really take only 15 months? I thought it was 2 years minimum

2 years is more like maximum.

Braces.
They are ok. Think of social gains half year down the road.
Also, look into invisible braces. They cost a lot, but might be worth it. I'm 30, in similar situation, and getting braces tomorrow. Crooked teeth is my biggest source of insecurity..

Seriously, I have braces right now at 26. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

Plus with advances in orthodontics it's sooo much quicker. I've had them for about 9 months, and I'm almost done, and my teeth were jacked up.

Yeah, I have a bunch of metal in my face atm, but in a couple of months they will be gone and I will have straight fucking teeth.

Suck it up.

If only there was some kind of qualified medical professional. One who specialized in dentition! I bet they could sort out all of this and come up with some useful answers...

20 year old user here

Braces are 100% worth it. I even feel more confident with them on. Makes a great conversation starter with girls and shouldn't prevent you from getting laid if you play your cards right like any other situation.

I´m 25 and dealing with the exact same situation as OP. Even though I'm banging beauties, I still feel fucking insecure about it, pretty secure about everything else.

Thanks to this thread I found out about invisalign, I emailed one company already to have an intake.

I feel fucking amazing at the moment knowing this is going to be fixed without having to wear braces, which I've dreaded for eternity.

>mfw

broke a couple of teeth in a fight at about twenty five, and I was already getting a fuck ton of job done on my face i decided to fix those crooked fucks.
half a year of awkwardness for a lifetime of not looking like a savage. it's nothing.
Also I hooked up with two different girls at that time, and I thought getting laid would be impossible.
go for it.

You dont look like you need braces at all,how long do you have left?

Invisalign won't work with OP since he has some teeth that overlap. He'll need braces for 4-5 years to correct those teeth.

>braces right now socially are out of the question
my man, braces are always acceptable, because they mean that you pay attention to your appearance and you take care of yourself. also that you can afford them.

my gf says she likes my braces. i don't believe that for shit, but it's nice

It's not that bad to have braces later in life. I think it's a little strange when I see it, but I understand not everyone's parents could afford them as a kid.

Also when you do get braces still floss. There's specialized floss for braces. They don't cost that much. If I did it, then I would have cut my time in half for wearing braces.

You are a dummy if you think anyone will care,and if someone does,tell them to fuck off.

youtu.be/pOvb14XtEs8