Aside from all ethical or moral arguments which I really don't care about (I'm a nihilist)

Aside from all ethical or moral arguments which I really don't care about (I'm a nihilist),

Is vegetarianism/veganism superior to eating meat? For my fitness and health, should I cut out meat from my diet?

I don't care about taste either. I just want to go with the healthier option, and the one that is more conducive to making gains.

Vegetarianism is probably healthier
Eating meat is probably better for making gains

it's energetically and ecologically better to consume vegetation over animals. a significant amount of energy is lost in feeding the animals which you then eat.

red meat is understood to cause heart disease

it's significantly easier to get enough protein in a day by consuming meat

veganism is retarded if you dont look at it from a moral perspective

that's all there is to it

This. Just skip the red and processed meat and it is objectively healthier than veganism. So many plants have estrogenic or nitric-oxide raising compounds and people wonder why vegans look sick.

You can expect studies showing all kind of diseases raising even more in the next 30 years because veganism is now popular.

I like how you had to include that you were nihilistic.
Just switch to veganism so you can spout how superior you are for going vegan

I myself am vegetarian and feel a lot more energetic than when I was eating meat. With that being said, it probably has to do with the increased Carb intake. I don't feel as "heavy" anymore either.

It's easier to make gains on meat due to how much easier it is to hit your Protein needs, as Veganism requires much more planning and food selection.

You're a nihilist? Serious questions. Why bother caring about fitness or your health? What's the point of you making any gains?

because i want to get pussy and live long brah

>Energy
>Lost
It's not like it's radiating out into space or something

kek'd

>a significant amount of energy is lost in feeding the animals which you then eat.
It's even more lost if I don't eat it and just let it rot away

Chill dude he's a nihilist

Being a Nihilst doesn't mean that you don't care about life, or can't enjoy life at all. It actually can do quite the opposite, it's just that most Nihilists are Edgelord fuccbois who want an excuse to ruminate in their pre-existing depression.

EINOR HUGJI

>I'm a nihilist.

Careful with that edge

Meat is fine, just eat lots of vegetables too.

No.
Everything in moderation. Veggies and fruits should be a big part of your diet, but fish, chicken, and the occasional red meat are perfectly fine if they aren't soaked in grease.

Removing meat entirely is retarded as fuck.

>i'm a nihilist
hows junior high?

Pretty good

no, it's being used in order to grow animals, which produce a significant amount of waste in various forms, such as heat and shit. how uneducated are you?

Oh shit

What answers do you really expect to get from people on this board, OP?

waddup

>nitric-oxide raising compounds
>bad

Do you even know what nitric oxide is?

that's the joke you fucking idiot. Most of the energy is wasted as heat, aka being radiated out into space

>Do you actually expect me to have a coherent belief? Nah man, critical thinking is for faggots, I'm a nihilist!

If you believe nothing matters, then please kill yourself

Nope but it doesn't sound like some shit I want in my body for sure.

NONE FROM YOU

found you

Not understanding sarcasm is a sign of autism lad

I may be a faggot who enjoys gobbling cock but at least I ain't an autist like you

jesus christ. Veeky Forums is 18+. come back in 4 years.
>lol im nihilist athiems rules for schools :3
>lol i believe anything pepole tel lme
>lol whats oxide im nihilist school system is fucked its not my fault i dont learn
>lol im nihilist stupid fucing creationist lol whats a finding-a-nemo acid???

lol this

Kill yourself you fucking retard

cant hear you over the nirvana blasting from your room.

Linkin park and fall out boy, actually. It's like you have no idea what we listen to these days. Oldfag

>not listening to edgiest of black veil brides and pierce the veil
>linkin park and fall out boy
>2016
dont get too dusty in the attic now, grandpa. fuck you dad

>Not listening to pierce from community

It's like you don't want to make brain gains

Every single MMA trainer in the world says that being a fighter as a vegan is extremely difficult, though possible, and that it severely handicaps you in that arena. Considering that the primary concern of fighters is maximizing power and endurance and closely monitoring their bodies to get the absolute most out of them, I'd imagine that's a pretty good vote on the side of eating meat.

You're clearly not training for a professional sport, but saying that not eating meat is conducive to gains is laughable and you're a fucking idiot if you think it.

Healthier? Maybe, but there's plenty of meats that are perfectly healthy for you. In fact the only ones that seem to be blatantly unhealthy are overly processed meats. Meats also provide you tons of other things you need easily as opposed to extensive supplementing required by veganism and vegetarianism.

smart, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor