>lentils
>those tofu meat products

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieUC8I0DWRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any nuts
peanut butter
quinoa

Why even eat vegetarian when all that matters is your FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT?

Seitan has a lot of brotein

Tried cooking it but I failed nearly threw up

Kek never stop my man

You gotta to know what you're doing with that stuff.... Also if you don't like the texture you're kinda screwed anyway.

Imagine that girl eats that diet. Her farts from that thick ass would be putrid beyond reason.

Imagine spreading her cheeks and she nervously lets a thin, wispy fart out, barely louder than a sigh.
And then the smell hits you. Your eyebrows start falling out and your stomach is in open revolt doing its best to void its contents. Your nose seals itself and grows numb as your eyes are blurred with fast-flowing tears.
You are nothing but pain and disgust. A vomiting, weeping, shaking shell of a man.
Also, she didn't shave her hutthole hair.

I fucked up cooking it.

I made the dough good put it in the broth, came out good imo.

After that I wanted to like deep fry it but I didn't have oil. I just tried pan frying with coconut oil and yeah it tasted like dick.

Any tips?

Thanks for posting in my thread

*butthole

>hutthole

NP senpai. To stay on topic, you could eat the fetid turds she passes for secondhand protein if you're desperate.

See
Don't be so obtuse.

Just eat meat faggot.
What sort of worthless human being is worried about hurting an animal so we can survive.

My sister is vegetarian and is ganna let me crash at her house for free for the rest of my undergrad

She told me not to cook any meat. Apartment is small and she can't stand the smell. Like I have to boil the eggs, but whatever

Plus that jason guy that posted he lurks here yesterday is 6 foot 4 is a vegetarian

Actual cheese is pretty good for protien too
-a vegetarian

I find cheese disrupts my natural pooping rhythm and makes it more complicated to engage in some cheeky anal with the lads if I might have an anus full of dairy.

cant help it when that girl is acute

What kind of cheese m8?

but this turns me on

Basically anything that still comes from an animal because all plant proteins are shit tier and will make you look sick like all vegans.

You could add tempeh to that list, and if you have a health food store near you that sells it, this pasta is the shit

not true at all

youtube.com/watch?v=ieUC8I0DWRw

OP, remember to pair incomplete plant proteins together for better absorption:
Beans and rice
Lentils and rice
Lentils and pasta
Stuff like that. I read that you don't have to eat them together as long as it's in the same day but not sure how true it is.

Btw:

Pasta has a pretty good amount of protein

You literally need less meat more veggies

Every single professional will tell you there are huge benefits from more fruits and veggies in your diet. The average American would be better off if they cut out a serving of meat and added veggies/fruit

finally a realistic talk about cunts

>eggs
>milk
>greek yogurt
>cottage cheese
What sort of vegan eats those? Fucking retard, animals suffer when being forced to shit out eggs all the time or while their titties are being vacuumed.

He said vegetarian you fucking retard.

Isn't it the same? Both retarded dickholes that think broccoli is a decent substitute for meat.

nice job having the reading comprehension of a 2 year old idiot

Obviously not since he eats dairy.

You're clearly a vegan so how the fuck do you not know this?

See

Fuck. I haven't eaten enough veggies in the past 2 days. Good reminder bro.

Experienced seitan/vital wheat gluten bro here. I used to go through 55 lb bags of that stuff.

There are several ways to prepare it. The best tasting way is to mix seasonings with the VWG flour, knead it into a dough, simmer the dough (for HOURS) with vegetable broth or bullion, and then cook the resultant stuff the same way you would meat--like pan fried as a stir fry.

The other easy mode way is to use the VWG as a flour to cook bread. You are basically making protein bread this way. Knead the dough with some seasonings to taste and bake it in an oven.

VWG is the cheapest protein available by weight. It is usually an industrial byproduct of the food industry and discarded if not bought, so you can buy bags of this stuff (78% protein) very very cheap.

Meat and other high protein foods are more likely to produce putrid carcass-smelling farts tbhfam

>simmer the dough (for HOURS)
How do you do this?

Please give green text. Man i some left but I'm shit at cooking. I looked at the YouTube videos, mine always gets fucked up

> vegetarian
> most of list is milk products

you even try ? Go full vegan or go home

>knead the dough to a regular doughy consistency
>get a bigass pot at least 5x the size of the dough
>fill it with water
>this is when you add to the water some bullion, soy sauce, or liquid seasoning
>set the stove on 2-3/10
>plop the dough in there
>let it sit for 2-4 hours
>watch the shit grow

Go vegan you cuck. The egg industry literally throws male chicks into a grinder because they can't make you your yummy scrummy widdle eggs.

>ywn have a thick latina gf

Sauce?

chicken
steak
pork