How do I get girls to send nudes?...

How do I get girls to send nudes?? I'm talking to some chicks who are probably into me but I don't know how to ask for pics without fucking myself over. Should I just start off with a dick pic or what

>inb4 need HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Okay, be smooth you cuckold, and don't ever send pics first, you get shit first, and then you send them, simple as that. Face height and frame matter and that shit but you can't be a retard and expect to get that shit, get some social gains and low key show off your gains ( if you have any ). Bring shit like that up and just ease into it. It'll come with time.

>Should I just start off with a dick pic

DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS.

you will come off as a desperate creep and they will never speak to you again.

Tbh this has worked for me a few times, I dont know if it is because my pecker is quite fine or because they were hoes tho.
Most of the time I do it I dont really care if they stop speaking to me so theres no down side

rly depends on what kind of relationship you have already built up with them. ngl i'm a chick and this worked with only one guy, but i had been having really extensive conversations with this dude for months. and he was adorable and his dick was hella nice.

was super weird with everyone else though. had my former gym buddy send me one after i told him not to.

Yes its true it depends on the relationship but I think it also depends on what you are packing.
This dick has gotten me some fine mires from people I barely know and I think it wouldnt work if it was average D

disagree

aforementioned gym buddy had a nice one but the fact that he sent it despite me telling him "no" after he asked killed it, completely

also if you are an awkward as fuck dude or a total asshole i don't care what you're packing, you get the block

>sending women pics of your manlet dick
You might as well tell them you're autistic.

i guess i really am surrounded by hoes
imgur.com/PYlmfTV

>imgur.com/PYlmfTV
Saw it before you erased it, sad looking penis average at best

Lel, that cuck thinks the silly little mushroom that he proudly calls his manhood is a conversation starter.
Git gud scrub

Nigga you're fucking retarded

>baby dick triggered

Girls don't enjoy looking at dicks casually.

Send ab pics and they'll wet themselves on the spot.

This
make the convo about lifting or say your abs are sore and send a pic of them

Do you want to gf the girl? If yes then never ask for nudes, it cheapens you and automatically places you in a very bad loght.

If no then send an ab pic (like another user said steer the convo towards lifting) and take it from there.

It’s retarded (“I went to vic secret today!” “I’m going to need photographic evidence of this.”, as if she’d be lying about showering or shopping), and she knows it, but if the attraction is there she’ll lol and take/send a pic and you can escalate it from there because like someone else mentioned, her doing it the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time is just repeating an action she’s already done so she’s less hesitant about it.

Wait till you get a message saying something like, “brb going to have a shower”
Then, I use “pics or don’t believe” and it has worked numerous times

Hello sexually retarded ones.

Do you realize you are the same species. Perhaps if that is too complicated you can always go gay Bert (as if you were not)

If you talked shit about my legs I wouldnt argue but cmon now brehs, about the my diddly you cant say shit
dont be jelly

Haha I do this. And you're right, it usually does the job.

bump; this happens to be a topic I'm interested in.