-24g protein
-20g fiber
-16g sugar

Go pick this shit up and thank me later

>Non-fatasses
>16g sugar

You don't have visible abs do you?

bro. I know. It is BOMB.

Finally I can get stoned, bury a pint of ice cream, and not want to kill myself the next morning

Not OP, but it is 16g in a pint of semi-solid ice cream with the entire pint being 264 grams according to their website. This is barely more than a calorie per gram, significantly less than other ice creams out there. You could definitely eat the entire pint with only minimal changing of your daily diet to accommodate the calorie intake.

Can you buy this in canada?

Fuark I crave icecream so much.

>ice cream
you're not gonna make it

Not sure but i hope so for your sake. I get it at Wegmans. Can definitely buy it online if you got some $

This

I just ate a pint.

Currently cutting, but I already hit my macros and was well under deficit.

I like it. Abs are visible. Not a national or world class athlete, or super aesthetic, but whatever. I'm in decent shape.

I've had this other shit called arctic zero a couple times. It's like flavored snow but only 150 calories for the regular flavors. The real good shit is the chunky ones, 300 calories a pint and it's full of shit like brownies or cookie dough. Half a pint of that barely affects my daily intake but satisfies my cravings for at least a week.

gonna try this shit next time I get baked though it looks way better

it ain't ben and jerry's, but it's good enough you don't care

>Luna Bar
>Pint of Ice Cream
>pick one

You fucking kidding me? Gonna buy some tomorrow. These feels can't be real.

"I just ate a pint." and "I like it." Were the only relevant things you said.

Just ate a pint with my woman. Shit was so cash.

You sound autistic as fuck

If you eat ice cream you will never make it or have abs.

Weakling.

Is it actually good? My problem with low-calorie ice cream is that it's usually icy and flavorless, to the point where I'd rather not eat it at all because bad ice cream makes me autistically angry
Boy that's like a third of a can of soda. Nothing wrong with small amounts of sugar here and there

Keep in mind that CHAD is eating PIZZA and ICE CREAM while you have meticulously count your macros

Somebody made a Halo Top thread and I fell for it hard and went out and bought a couple of pints.

Wasn't bad, cost me like $16 though.

smashed in full tub ben jerys b4 bed.
1300kcal
70g fat
150g carbs
20g protein

come at me brah

I did exactly this and it was amazing. You need to asap.

A scoop of whey and a glass of milk are pretty equal to a pint of Halo Top when it comes to calories and protein. It's really not as bad as you're making it out to be you big floppy faggot.

Mirin what flavor? Peanut Butter Half Baked is fucking delicious.

How could you have hit your macros but not your calories too?

>16g sugar

yeah nah

Because not everyone budgets macros as exact numbers I suppose.
If you have cals as an upper bound and broteens as a lower bound you can hit your macros before you hit your defecit.