Height = easy mode

When will thy learn?

AskWomen had a thread titled "What's one thing you judge men for that you don't like to admit?"

reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4c1dce/whats_one_thing_you_judge_men_for_that_you_dont/

Height.

>It really isn't a judgement as much as it is a reaction. I don't know why, but when I see a tall guy, like over 6'3, my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet. I'm not even exaggerating. That isn't to say I have something against shorter guys. I've seen lots of hot short guys who I would date in a minute, but I've never had that sort of automatic reaction just by seeing them on the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4c1dce/whats_one_thing_you_judge_men_for_that_you_dont/d1e9ukl
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4c1dce/whats_one_thing_you_judge_men_for_that_you_dont/d1eb082
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4c6b70/once_again_askwomen_accidentally_confirms_trp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking slut

I hope my gf is not loose like that

Lol vaginal flex

How many sets?

I'm 1,96m and I started lifting 6 weeks ago. Not sure why I'd bother now...

Spotted the manlet. That didn't take long lol

before i came to Veeky Forums i never felt particularly bad about being 5'6. sure it wasn't the greatest but i never really thought about it and i have plenty of other insecurities to worry about.

now im legitimately incredibly insecure about my height
this piece of shit website genuinely talked me into muh manlets when will they learn

thanks Veeky Forums

>1,96m
Unless you live in fucking Scandinavia, you're a freaky lanklet.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world and
5'6 aka 167 cm for a grown men is pretty low unless you're Chinese, Cuban, Malawian or Mexican.

I'm the same, well not Veeky Forums specifically but bodybuilding forums

And I'm 5'10.. although I live in Sweden where most white guys are like 6'+

>caring what women want
>not just living your life

you are not going to make it breh

underated

Angry manlet detected

How are you doing down there, buddy?

literally written by a man
> my vagina flexes
> flexes

Learn what?

Women are shit at anything spatial. They always overestimate.
In reality, she saw a 6'1 guy and added a couple inches in her puny roastie brain.

6'3-6'1 is literally god-tier height though; and if everything else is proportional, 6'4 won't hurt you even though that's a little to much for most women.

The vaginal walls can flex you fucking virgin

MANLETS B T F O

B

T

F

O

>when I see a tall guy, like over 6'3, my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet

Holy shit, manlets on suicide watch

>White guys in Sweden

A dying breed

I'm short, and I'm 100% okay not being tall enough to make random broads spaz out

If that's your thing cool, get some

you are an idiot

money is easy mode.

Im 6'3" and get mired constantly by qt short women. It's some sort of a reflex for womanlets to mire when they see tall men

guys, I have news for you

if you are tall but ugly, girls still wont like you

sorry, but aesthetics still matter. whether you are tall or not, ugly is ugly. it's like people who think being strongfat is as good as being ripped.

no, it isnt.

TIL im God tier

>That fucking arm

But im tall AND handsome

and biased

it doesnt count when you are the only one that believes that.

Meh
Everybody judges you for every fucking little thing.
Thats how people work

Don't stress lad. Women are short, you won't be fucking any tall girls but as long as you go for people shorter than you (still a lot of girls if your 5'6) you'll be fine.

Also, I'm a manlet and make manlet threads and make fun of manlets. Don't take it seriously, it will effect your life if you let it.

The height post is probably a troll, but there are loads of sweet, sweet post-wall butthurt in that thread:
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4c1dce/whats_one_thing_you_judge_men_for_that_you_dont/d1e9ukl

Do you find that nigras are miring much more than regular girls? I am paying attention at that lately.

No such post on that link.

Op are you this insecure you have to write out fake responses?

>start going out with gf when 65kg auchwitz mode
>start going to the gym and put on 20kg
>gf loves my new body
>talks about how this cute guy asked her out in her uni days but she turned him down because he was skinny
>"but i was skinny and you didn't turn me down"
>"you were tall though, that was enough"

This board is so sickening

the same fucking threads

i feel like a fucking dry lizard or snake just hissing with me tongue in disgusting

i really want to wrap around your body and fucking suffocate you to death for making these shit threads

and to top it off you posted a fucking reddit link

I WANT TO BURNNNNNNNN

You need to realize that you feel insecure about something you have no control over that was started by people on fitness board on a japanese anime forum where self admitted losers hang out and talk about why they are failures as humans.

kill yourself

I'm 6'1 and I'm a fucking loser wheb it comes to women

reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4c1dce/whats_one_thing_you_judge_men_for_that_you_dont/d1eb082
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4c6b70/once_again_askwomen_accidentally_confirms_trp/

>have advantage X
>gaining advantage Y

Why not have two advantages?

> I don't know why, but when I see a tall guy, like over 6'3, my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet.
As a 6'4 guy I can tell you this is total BS.

Yeah same here. 6'4" and most girls just look at their feet when passing me. Sucks.

It's amazing how much work Americans put into their fetishes. I mean, it's pretty obvious that the writer was a guy, not a girl. And it's not just the height thing. Americans actually create communities to spam the internet with their fetishes.

I will probably never understand you guys.

6'5" can relate

It's the epitome of individualism. They can live their entire life as some freak, and no one will bitchslap them and convince them they are all fucked up.

Nothing wrong with that as long as we're not expected to interact with them

But it's not true either way, if you're a paedophile, trump supporter, white and religious, etc, people will still give you shut for not conforming.

It's just that the 'freaks' are now the norm.