5 year progress, Thoughts?

15 years old 55kg to 20 years old 82kg.

do you want us to confirm that you got bigger?
its fucking obvious
kys insecure faggot

good jorb

should go to a derma...shouldn't have moles popping up like that bro

you're a manlet, right?

2 year progress

thoughts?

5'11"

wtf happened you used to look so good?

You talking about the ones on my chest? They've always been there probably just the lighting that fades them a little, cheers for the heads up tho

Somebody's jealous~

And fat.

I'm 20 and i look like you did at 15, feels bad man. You look good though.

Mirin

Lol I joined the army thats what

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Very impressive. Keep going, based user. You've already made it by any standard of making it. Now it's time to get to the 25 FFMI natty limit. Very few people can get there but you look like you have it in you.

Is this really the same person? Outstanding progress, if so.

Not the guy but the 'used to look so good' comment is probably referring to the after picture being to the left of the before

You gained some muscle, but you lost your hairline. Was it worth it?

Lololololololololol just no. I'm actually that height and weight and look like the before pic exactly.

Reverse progress thread?

>losing all those gains
Tragic. Well done for getting that shit tattoo removed tho.

ITT: retarded people

>hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded

No, that's been accounted for. You're retarded.

Lies. I'm that height and you wouldn't look like that at 82kg. Not unless you're exploiting some seriously good lighting and a pump. And at 55kg you would have been a skeletor.

I honestly thought that was the case as well, I just have a big fu*king forehead and weird hairline :(

We're not pretending to be retarded mate. In the civilized world, we work from left to right.

Failure to implement this most basic of standards, is the real sign of retardation.

This. RTL is for Chinks and Arabs. Confirmed barbarians.

is this even the same person or a funny maymay? were you on gear? your fucking forearms blew up. diet and routine? take advantage of that late puberty?

yeah usually I would put left to right but stupid petty sh*t like that doesn't bother me so I really couldn't care less

2 years of what super solider serum?
You even grew a chin somehow...

Don't know what to tell you mate, unless all the scales I stand on are wrong thats my weight and yes i'm 5 11

Retard alert

I wish i was my current height of a glorious 6'7" but made gains as fast as manlets do

I was dyel mode at 6' 70kg
cut the bullshit faggot you are atlest 5'7"

Think what you want mate im about 178cm

Why do some fucking morons put the after picture on the left? Is it a meme I'm not aware of? Are they retarded? Have they read too much manga?

Please, somebody explain. I don't get it.

Mirin tho, looking good brah.

I wasnt originally going to post it so i didn care because it was for me to look at. but here i fixed it so people will stop crying about the layout of a photo

>82kg while looking like that
There's no doubt

Isn't that 5'7 though?..

Apparently its 5 10 so i guess im 5 10