DNP Thread

Thinking about doing a DNP cycle. I've never used any substance for body enhancement before, and am not fit, but I'm just so fucking tired of being fat.

I've cut down from 182-185 on April 1st to 167 today, and am probably still 13-16% body fat @6'1''

I still see it on my face, on my my body, I just really want to be over this cut so I can try to put on some muscle for once in my life.

What's the best way to obtain DNP? It seems to be to get Bitcoin and find a vendor or seller since I'm in the US, but how does one Bitcoin?

Also, talk about experiences....

you're better off trying to buy adderall or some sort of stimulant for hunger suppression or at least use that in conjunction with the dnp. dnp will increase your cravings so unless you have disciplined, have your diet on point, and count calories, you're either going to not lose anything from eating more due to the increased hunger/fatigue, or if you do lose weight you need to make sure absolutely not to binge after stopping dnp or the weight will come back within a few weeks.

just google dintro dnp, he is the go to source for the states.

>I'm not fit
>I just really want to be over this cut so I can try to put on some muscle for once in my life.
Why would you use DNP to lose weight? DNP makes it possible to lose fat when you already have a low Bodyfat% without losing much musclemass.
Using it just to lose weight is just lazy and shows a weak mind

Excuse me, I'm not sure if I understand. Why would someone use DNP to lose weight?

Nearing the end of my first cycle now

I gave into the hunger cravings and lethargy,and did nothing but sleep and overeat tons of food. I pretty much haven't lost weight. A few pounds,but,I could have been shredded by now

Dnp is safe with addy?

Be prepared for the cravings they're fucking brutal. I didn't have a deep enough deficit the first couple days. I look noticeably slimmer and more defined my gf and friends have commented a bunch but the scale hasn't moved yet so I'm hoping it's all water weight.

Wheres the sticky
Also do I still need bit coins to buy this shit because I dislike the whole virtual currency gimmick

>DNP makes it possible to lose fat when you already have a low Bodyfat% without losing much musclemass.

Nope. DNP can help you cut fat and preserve muscle, which is why it's so damned loved by serious BBs. Not that I'm recommending that OP should use it, but it's definitely going to help you preserve your gains, relative to other cutting methods.

>Be prepared for the cravings they're fucking brutal
I never had cravings.

>Also do I still need bit coins ?
Yes

>Dnp is safe with addy?
I've used it with methylphenidate with no problem, if that's any sign

You'll always be a weak cunt. Do some fucking exercise to build the muscle.

>I never had cravings.
That's cause you're on stims though

Currently pausing my cut so I have enough calories to power my brain through exams. As soon as they're done I'm going for 250mg ed to get back on track.

Anyone on 24DNP?? 250mg 8 days and only loose 2 lbs, dont know maybe underdosed??

I never had craving, I'm actually less hungry on dnp

Guys i need a source in europe i can pay with paypal. Anyone ?

DNP is an uncoupler. The normal process for human cells to generate ATP (basically energy) is a proton passes through the ATP synthase, which is the only opening in the mitochondria for this to pass through and it generates ATP and heat.

An uncoupler creates holes in the mitochondria, through which protons can pass instead of the ATP synthase -- in which case all it will generate is heat and no ATP. In small doses, uncouplers reduce the amount of ATP being generated; which means relative to how many calories you're taking in, you're burning more calories in heat than normal. In too large a dose, your body temp will rise enough to kill you. There is no way to counteract a high dosage of DNP if you've taken so much that an ice bath isn't enough to dissipate the internal heat, it can also lead to blindness and other ill effects of poking holes in your cells as the uncoupler spreads indiscriminately to every cell in your body, not just fat cells.

Always use conservative dosages.

that seams pretty par for the course since it takes 4 days to reach full saturation and it makes you retain water I believe.

down from 190-177 today 15 days.
cravings get real real at this time. lethargy is full set in
500mg a day, from dinitro. Hes worth the price cuz hes a helpful dude, also no bitcoin, western union lol

whats your diet? people say 250 is like 20% increase in metabolism but meh

Link 24DNP's site? I miss dnpgeneral

alot of people are saying dont order from him right now because his lack of communication

As a biochemistry major, this was pleasant to read.

Alright, will hold off and wait to order from dinitro instead.

FuegoLabs

250mg caps

25 and 50 packs for 35 and 60

Currently running intro special till next Monday. Email for special

[email protected]

[email protected]

>FuegoLabs

who are you ?

Dnpuk is dead, kill me

24dnp guy here,first cycle planning full month at 250mg, not in a hurry so lets ser how it works, slow and safe as possibly. Ive read every 30s study and always make it long and never goes more than 200mg, dont know why people does if not for an event.

Also maintenance diet, 2500kcal, 15000 steps daily and 4x week Gym.
Sides at 250mg very light, little sweat and letargy. Taking vit C, E, ALA, multi

Lucky bastards, definitely gonna use an appetite suppressant next time. Seriously I'd just sit there and start having these brutal cravings for food. I'd see a Mexican restaurant and start thinking about what I want and what I'll get before I snap back

250 is great I didn't notice too much sides besides night sweats real bad

I trying to get to sub 10% bf levels with DNP, it's been hell. The last lbs are an absolute nightmare. I have 8lbs to go the simply refuse to fuck off.

I've just received yesterday my shipment from 24dnp, took quite a while to ship to canada, shipped 27/04, arrived 16/05. I'm starting my cycle today.

Will report back if I don't die before then

Does maserati use powder or crystals?

crystals. good shit, i died when i reached the max dnp in my system after three days. Cut a good 1% or 2% on 500mg ed in about 5 days for a competition.

>shows a weak mind
you try being on 750mg everyday, mother fucker
and the worst part is it wont end tomorrow, it will end in in the 36hr half life it has.

If you regain the pounds you've lost on DNP, you shouldn't be on DNP to begin with. sure, DNP works magic, but consider it a supplement, not a onetime thing.

How fast does it take to ship from 24 for ausbros?

Lol, losing 30 pounds in 3 weeks on a suicide cut is definitely for the weak minded

use the mirror, not the scale. you will retain water and lose fat. the net change may go up or down depending on how much water you are holding.

600mg of crystal ed, 2 weeks in, 800-1000 defecit, going to slowly increase my diet up to maintenance upping 25% each week to avoid rebound. It's so awful, i laugh at people who say its for the weak minded. Resisting eating on this stuff, and being barely able to get out of bed and work 9 hours is not easy. Losing weight by the fuck ton tho

dont go gym 4 times a week if you up your dosage, im at 600 and i went hard on a workout and it feels like ive strained at least 4 muscles

900mg yesterday. Feel like i'm going to die

around a gram you actually add death as a possibility, thats the best part. Stay hydrated.

Anyone have experience from DNP.cc?

I ordered a few days ago and the process is going very very slowly.

I used to use yellow fever back in the day, but he didn't respond to my emails.

Getting worried that dnp.cc has run with my money? Or maybe his product isn't very good? Not sure.

900mg is just way too much. I found my best results always at 500-750mg. Anything more is just too risky in my opinion.

im in 24dnp stuff. 3rd day of 250mg. feel warm and a bit tired (from not sleeping an awful lot). overall manageable. work out is fine so far, sweat a bit more but i dont mind. will be interesting to see how i will function ones the dip hits the full saturated dose which is around day 8-7 or so.

that site is legit but has shit response time/customer service. its like buying something from alibaba or dealextreme.

If im about to take two pills a day, how far should I spread them apart?

As much as you want

Morning and night for stable levels

Towards the morning for better sleep

At night if you don't want to

Alright thanks.

i just do two at night, and im so exhausted from work i can get about 7 hours of shitty sleep. I think in retail if I had 2 in the morning i might overheat, its a sweaty shop

i ordered from enhancedathlete, reliable or no?

I did 750g as a last dose 4 weeks ago and never took it again. Felt like I was literally dying.

Same senpai. I've got 8 days left. Time to save this cut. I'm not gonna eat at all.

Anyone ordered successfully from 24dnp recently? I bought 30pills a month ago and it went fine, looking to buy another 30, but I saw some stuff in previous threads about slow order status updates.