Would i see some gains after 3 months of lifting 4-5 days a week for 1.5 hours with pre workouts...

Would i see some gains after 3 months of lifting 4-5 days a week for 1.5 hours with pre workouts, creatine and protein shakes?
I'm 6'4 and weigh around 220-225 lbs
Started lifting 3 days ago.
I wanna look decent for school start friends.

You are lifting too often to see any gains. Inb4 injury.

you'll still look like shit because your training and diet will be shit

I'm training with my brother who has lifted for some years so he's not letting me make mistakes etc.
I dont eat shit food though.
Too often?

go for 3-4 days, and I'd say avoid preworkouts other than just caffeine/high GI carb hit.
also eat heaps of high protein outside shakes, tuna is probably best value for money protein(16g/$0.80au).
also make sure you get enough sleep

What if i stuck to the routine im doing now? 4 days a week.
Would i see gains in 3 months?

autismo9000

If your diet is right, and you're lifting right then of course you will see gains.

Will they be noticeable?

Cant give a yes or no, everyone is different, but for me there was noticeable changes ( less fat, more muscular ) around the 2 and a half/3 month marks

I started 3 months ago.

I was 79kg at 6'3, now I'm 92kg.

4000 - 4500cal a day lifting 4 days a week. Mostly lean gains, hardly a shred of fat on my stomach and bench gone from 45kg 5x5 to 62.5kg 5x5 with hardly any stalling.

Don't skip any meals and actually go to the gym 4 days a week, also started pre workout last week and it's been incredible

>10kg in 3 months
>mostly lean gains
b8

im 4 months in and start seeing gains after 2 maybe so id say go for it. really sucks to see ur willing to waste money on supplements for it though, just have coffee for PWO

I'm eating around 1800 a day (without protein powder) should i eat more? I'm abit fat and i wanna lose some of it though.

No,not too often,that guy is an idiot.

Yes,you will look a million times better,and its really good that you have a bro with you

Pre workout works great though. Why should't i use it?
No downsides to it. Will use it for 2 weeks at a time then wait for my caffeine tolerance to go down.

whatever man keep throwing ur money at the pitiful supplement industry

Wellll I'm on that creatine so there is some water weight but like I said I'm holding no fat. I'd go so far as to say that there is less fat on me now than when I started

Find your maintenance TDEE and eat at that. If you're a beginner you'll lose fat and gain muscle if the info that these cucks regurgitate everyday is anything to go by

i will if it gives me gains :^)
sounds great men

If you want to change your apperence, a cut will be MUCH more afficient that going to muscle growth.
3 months of muscle growths isnt going to be very visible, but youwill get a huge boost of confidence, which will make you much more attractive than 3 months of lifting.

I don't wanna cut though. Just wanna have abit of noticeable muscle growth and be stronger. I feel weak as fuck.

The reason that muscles are so sought after, is that they take a lot of time to get.
You have to realise that muscle growth is something that you do not get in 3 months before you start lifting. It is something you do for the long haul.

I'm not gonna stop after 3 months. I just wanna look good for school start. So nothing about my body will change at all?

You will not see massive changes most likely.
The things that i see changing the most could be your posture. Not only does the increased confidence you get from using your body show on your body language, but an increased awareness of your body can also change your posture.

Dont get me wrong, these changes can influence the way other people see you greatly, but 3 months of working out will not give you HUGE muscles.

Nah man i'm not expecting huge gains. Just abit noticeable ones.
And my posture if pretty bad right now so hopefully it will change for the better and such.

Considering you're probably skinny fat, no. If you do what you said and eat big until March of next year and then start cutting, you could look good by next summer.

Op dont listen to these cucks. Of course you will look better and get stronger. Even as early as a month in you will start noticing changes not big but you'll notice. Plus the confidence boost is incredible. Just make sure you chuck in a bit of cardio as well and you will be sweet.

Keep a diary of each gym sesh and the weight/reps you have done and each session aim to improve. Even if it is just 1 rep more always work on improving and you will notice a decent amount of change within 3 months.

Also 1.5hr sesh is a long training sesh maybe aim for 30mins to an hour and keep your rest down to a minimal 30seconds to a minute tops.

And lastly do your research on other sites besides Veeky Forums most of the shit here is just trolls trolling. Dont believe the majority you read on Veeky Forums

Good luck

nothing visible when you're wearing a shirt i don't think. I was super skelly when I started and had visible gains in both size and definition after 3 months, they were nowhere near enough to be seen from under a shirt tho

>just have coffee for PWO
this. I have 100mg caffeine and a banana

Gay, 3 scoops of c4 all the way

But this guy is saying otherwise?

He's right. Depends what you mean by noticeable. You'll notice that you're muscles are more defined in the mirror, but nobody is going to ask you if you lift after 3 months. Especially since you probably have a high bodyfat percentage. A cut would be more noticeable to other people. Your muscles would look more defined because you've lost fat and you'd probably make noob gains as well. I'd cut until August if I were you, and then set bulking up until next Spring. You could be pretty big by next summer. If you're lifting to be noticed, don't expect much for about a year of consistent training.

Yes, especially if you lose weight too (which you will). If you keep your diet tight and lift properly all summer, there will be noticeable changes.

Why would he lose weight if he said he's not cutting?

Lets say i run for 20 minutes on rest days.. Would that help me get more noticeable gains?

I just wanna look as good as possible for school start (new school)
I dont just wanna cut though. I want a better posture and increased strenght.

If you lift yes

Dont worry about cutting once you start lifting you will loose weight anyways as im sure when you start lifting you will be more active then you are now

I heard that it's good to drink protein shakes on rest days too? if i wanna lose weight while gaining muscle when should i drink them? I lift 4 days a week.

I drink them just after I work out. But it can't hurt

If he's eating a calorie deficit. If he knows what cutting is then he probably knows to eat a surplus while lifting.

You just listed a bunch of goals. Look good and strength don't necessarily go together. Cutting will make you look good to girls and most normies. Lifting will make you strong, and make you look good in the long run, but not in the short run. I suggest you set some long term goals and work towards those and not worry so much about the start of school. Your social gains will be more important for that.