NU-MALE
U
-
M
A
L
E

>the 4th thread about this
you fuckers need to learn to use the catalogue. Also nothing btfoing anyone, just numales coming up with excuses

This is so pathetic. None of them look at the image and think "maybe I'll take this as an opportunity to better myself."
They just make excuses about how they could never achieve it. They talk like women.

This

>shitty beards
Check
>skinnyfat bodies
Check
>receding hairline
Check
>oversized glesses
Check
>beta attitude
Check

>i don't like the way that i look
>no i've never considered doing anything about it

fit blown how ? The average man looks like shit and were getting ahead of the pack ? They have to photoshop themselves to sell shit to normies, we look better already

FUCKING KEKS

Notice how all these guys say the same thing about the guys they are going to be modeling as? "He's hot. He really is" "He looks frickin delicious" "he looks fucking fine as hell"

Like this is shit that chicks should be saying, not guys. In their heads they're probably thinking "if I say this it'll show that I don't care what society thinks of me. That's a masculine trait, right? Please tell me I'm masculine"

They just end up looking like fags. Don't get me wrong, I can tell when a guy is good looking, but I'm not gonna describe him the same way a horny 16 year old would.

literally a bunch of females in male bodies

"Hey I look like a sack of shit, I should accept that rather than actually doing some physical activity because I'm too weak to do what others can"

#aykm

This ffs, this is gay as fuck, admitting that another man is superior to you and wanting to suck his penis? What the fuck?

This is some new levels of beta cuckoldry.

I'm 6'1, I've been lifting weights for 5 years (24) currently and I'm struggling to get girls to talk to me despite having a good job and generally being social.

I have no idea what the fuck these guys do to get laid. I'm 99% sure they're all virgins.

The first guy looks exactly the same after the touch up yet he's acting like he's ripped the fuck?

>No normal person has enough time to go to the gym
>"If I wanted to look like this I couldn't spent enough time with my family"
>There's just not enough time in the day.
>"It's literally impossible for the average man to look like this"

I'm reaching levels of disgust I didn't know existed.

I'm happy most people are like this they make me look even better. Also read the youtube comments, try not to be angry over them, just realise that so many people are lazy pathetic cucks and you are better than them.

All memes aside, if you're happy with how you look and have no inclination to workout, it's your choice and you can do whatever you want. Lifting weights doesn't make you any more of a person that not lifting them. You should do stuff you enjoy and that benefit you, if you don't feel the need to - you shouldn't do it. A lot of people on Veeky Forums fall into this idea that they'll look like Zyzz in a couple of years and all of their problems will be solved - they'll have ton of friends, they'll constantly get laid, all of their insecurities will vanish, all of their problems will seem irrelevant. The truth is lifting weights will probably make you more insecure because there are people who have been doing sports since they were a little kid, so there's no chance that you'll ever compare to them physically unless you're on steroids.

The only thing about this video that bothers me are the comments from women saying how cute/adorable these guys are. I guarantee you none of them would fuck a guy that looks like this if they met him in a club.

All that being said. You guys should be happy if more men have this attitude. Means you'll just look better compared to them.

But user im just gravitating towards my natural weight! Its genetics.

I first tought everyone one of them was gay, i was doubtful only about the lanky one. Turns out only the chink is, shocking

wow these guys are total fags, especially the jew in the beginning

Gonna have to agree with you there for the most part. However i feel like none of them truly feel at peace and at least the channing taters physique is certainly available natty with a bit of work. working out 3 times a week or even doing some sort of bodyweight routine would at least give those normies some "tone" which they seem to crave so much. Theyve given up before ever trying.