How to increase your height!

Hi guys today i want to share with you guys about my story for growing taller. i was so obsessed with growing taller.I searched online all over,but all i got were bull sh1t! it was just stretching all day long... even though that does make you grow like a cm after all the pain for pulling your legs for a year.That won't get me to 6'0 for Sh1t!And they even told you something like (your height is pre-determined by your gene from your parent and also exercise won't going to make you taller)It likes telling you're doomed!! you can't do anything it at all, just embrace it.I mean screwed that man... So I was 5'6 when i was 17, From 14 to 17 i only grew 4 cm, which means 1 cm annually.And i slept very late at night at around 3am. So i decided to change all of my bad habit, sleep before 11 pm,no masturbating(masturbating will cause your bone to fuse and mature faster),also I started Running and Touching Sky! i started running for 30 mins, and "Touching Sky" which is jump as high as possible, arm trying to reach something beyond your reach.(imagine like you are jumping up trying to touch the basketball backboard) jump 100-200 times a day(Jump with full force).I continute this exercise for entire 2 years every single day it was very rough,my leg and should hurts alot,But i grew 7 inches!!!!!!!like you just have to be consistent, it's not like you will grow 7 inches just overnight,it's the fact that you have to keep doing everyday!! Im currently 19 standing at 6'1, i'll push to 6'2. how does this works? So Running is most basic and effective exercise.Plus,it is a full body workout and it releases human growth hormone to boost your height,it just make your body fit overall.But the most important exercise is Jumping.Ever wonder why people who play basketball are usually taller?Because when you are jumping,the gravity is pulling your whole entire body down, so it is a natural stretch.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7591386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plus jumping allow strong stimulation to your knee and leg, which is where your growth plate located."Touching Sky" is even more effective and better than playing basketball,because even when you play basketball you won't jump as much as just pure full burst jumping, think of it as concentrated exercise that you jumped more, and much higher ,so the result is also concentrated in one spot! grow taller.Also,You can run and jump anywhere ,anytime,no money to be spend.Be sure to sleep before 11 pm though, because it was important, if not all your exercise will be done in vain.I was just inspired b:y one of my 22 year old friend who also grew taller by 6 inches ,he started this from 20.There is even one person,he was 30+ ,he tried this and grew taller by 3 inches,but he continuted this for 3 years.Just be consistent and exercise everyday, you will grow taller in no time.PEACE OUT!

Stimulate these nuts OP.

Stay a manlet bro

nigger that was directed at op

>Laugh at OP
>Google if there's studies
>It's actually true
>mfw

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7591386

I've heard about jumping helping growth before. Just saying.

>The effects of jump training on bone hypertrophy were investigated in 3, 6, 12, 20 and 27 month-old female Fischer 344 rats. The rats of all age groups were divided into jump training (height: 40 cm, 100 times/day, 5 days/wk for 8 wk), run training (speed: 30 ml/min, 1 h/day, 5 days/wk for 8 wk) or sedentary group.

>Fat-free dry weights (FFW) of the femur and the tibia were significantly greater in the jump-trained rats than in the run-trained rats, and were significantly greater in the run-trained rats than in the sedentary rats.

>Jump training significantly increased FFW of the femur and the tibia not only in young rats but also in old rats, while run training did not increase FFW significantly in old rats. In young rats, both jump training and run training significantly increased the length of the femur and the tibia and the diameter of the femur. The diameter of the tibia was greater in the jump-trained rats than in the sedentary and the run-trained rats in all age groups.

>The results of the present study indicate that jump training was a more effective training mode than run training for bone hypertrophy [b]and that the effects were not limited by age.[/b]

>[b]and that the effects were not limited by age.[/b]

>[b]and that the effects were not limited by age.[/b]

WOAH!

An increase in bone weight is not the same thing as an increase in bone length.

conclusions ?

Holy shit, reading comprehension of a 10 year old.

My thought as well.

Is this bait? I'm afraid of trying anything that Veeky Forums tells me to do half the time..

Read it again. The bones actually lengthened.

High-rep jumps to grow taller, lose fat and increase test? Though 100 reps each day wil probably fuck your knees. I dunno man.

FWIW, medieval doctors prescribed jumping to lose weight and give you a better silhouette.

maybe jumprope ?

>Rats
Don't rats grow continuously? Maybe it's just their teeth.

If you jump onto a box, your velocity at landing will be a lot lower than if you jumped up and landed on the ground. Also, jumping with proper form. Watch for foot stress fractures, though.

There's about zero chance that this works after you epiphyses close. I wish it did.

>There's about zero chance that this works after you epiphyses close. I wish it did.
Well, it worked for the rats.

>It's a thread about height

Yes it is.

> stuff that actually worked

IIRC, rats don't have their growth plates close at adulthood the way humans do. There's other things that stop them growing indefinitely but their skeletal setup is significantly different to a humans.

Is it possible it works in humans? Maybe, but I wouldn't take a rat study as proof.

for animals.

> read OP

>Grew 6 inches from 17-19
This is completely normal. Friend's growth is too. 30+ year old isn't but I don't think it's real, either.

>how to increase your height!

Then off yourself manlet.

6048/3 still not knowing the following

>What is puntuation?
>What is grammer?
>What is keeping it short and sweet?
>Forgetting you are on the wrong tab and this isnt tumblr.

Fuck off manlet.

Kys

Bump

>be me as teenager
>jumped off of my roof several times
>jumped out of barn, etc.

This could explain why I turned out tall

No. No it doesn't.

Things that influence height:

>Immediate ancestors' height (every human exept for one with rare genetic mutations has the potential to be tall as fuck, but the conditions your parents, grandparents, and great grandparents lived in influence the expression of those genes; hence, height is hereditary but not genetic in the traditional sense)
>Pre/postnatal care (determines where you start and many basic conditions that influence your general health, eg your microbiome, your immune system, etc)
>Nutrition (determines your hormonal profile, immune system condition, and provides the actual matter for growth)
>Sleep (first two of above; hormonal profile is important because it determines when individual systems that relate to growth get the signals to do so)
>Childhood infections (children's bodies will slow or even halt growth to fight infections; chronic infections can slow growth)
>Exercise (hormones and immunity again)

That's it. And ALL of those are related. Doctors will say it's all genetic and that any discrepancies in care are made up for with catch-up growth, but we know this is bullshit because we know that some people are permanently stunted, and that it's a gradient, not a critical mass situation. The truth is that we don't know a lot about the exact mechanics, but all of the above are connected circumstantially. If everything fires correctly, you'll grow steadily through childhood, hit a growth spurt at the beginning of puberty, then grow steadily again until your epiphyses close around 23-25, and most people have the genetic potential to get to 6'4+ this way. If anything is off, keep knocking off inches. Unfortunately, most people have a recent family history of I'll health or malnutrition that automatically drops them to below 6' effective potential.

Buy a hammer and hit yourself LIGHTLY in the shins, above the kneecaps and wherever else you want to see growth before bed for 3 months. Have a very gentle hand when doing this. You want to create small cracks in your bones over time, effectively breaking them, but not to the point where you lose functionaility. When you heal up, your bones will be thicker, and you'll gain a little bit of length in the broken areas.
Do this repeatedly for years and you'll keep growing, even past puberty.
It's the same principle that applies when people get into things like snowboarding accident and break their legs and come back from the injury taller with stronger bones.

I started doing this last year and it appears to be working for me as I've gained half an inch of height so far. I plan on keeping up with it for another year and I'm going to compile my results and post it on here. I'm 26 btw.

Oh yes I forgot to specify, in my year of doing this, I'm doing hammer hits 3 months on, 3 months off. So 6 total months of hammer hits before bed a year.

only lengthened on the young rats, mr. reading comprehension

Kys

tl;dr

I'll try this and come back in a year or 2

Same bro

Bump

bump