STDS

>receive oral from girl 5 days ago
>small red area, hardly noticeable, appears

Have you guys ever contracted an STD? I feel like a fucking goy, tricked into disease by a slut.
Going to see the doctor this week.

nice

Most likely tooth on dick action. You don't feel it straight away

Im really not sure. Ever since I fucked with my neighbor's daughter a month ago I've been itching like crazy at random spots on my body. Nothing happens when I ignore it, but when I scratch these small bumps form on the spot.

Fuck bruh, she looked clean. Maybe I'm just allergic to something in my house.

Probably nothing brah don't worry

Nah, it wasnt there afterwards, i had this red spot straight after from what I think must have been friction. This appeared today, 5 days later.

Same here, she had these big, beautiful blue eyes. Perfect tits. In the morning however, she told me that she has a boyfriend. Kinda bummed me out desu. Feel bad for him

Could be an ingrown hair if you shave your junk

It is on the tip of my cawk

A red bump or irregular shaped sore? A red bump could potentially be Herpes, but if she only gave you oral it could be HSV 1 (Oral Herpes, common cold sore.) on your dick, as opposed to HSV 2 (Genital Herpes.)

Srs tho bro, go to a clinic and get tested. It's not worth the worry or the lack of treatment. I went recently and it went really smoothly. (Some whore blew me and told me she had chlamydia after, which is transmissible through oral, but I turned out to be clean.)

OP has the aids. RIP OP.

I've had to go in and get tested twice, but so far haven't come out of it unlucky.

One was for herpes and the other Chlamydia.

I have HSV1 on my mouth once every 4-6 months or so, and I let girls know about it when it's out. Has never adversely affected hook ups

I got the herp from my wife. She's a carrier, never has any symptoms, so no idea if she just has the cold sore type and I got it from a BJ, or if she has the STD type.

Regardless, not a huge deal. I have a breakout about 3 or 4 times a year, which entails getting flu-like symptoms. If I take my meds as soon as the symptoms appear, I don't get bumps or itch, if I don't, I get a rash in my pubes that itches like crazy. Gone in about a week.

Yeah HSV1 is all good. I just never eat girls out if I have a cold sore, the problem is tho is that OP has what sounds like a cold sore on his dick. Could be HSV1 or 2.

>Fucked prostitute raw 1 week ago
>no problems thus far

Dermatologist fag here, describe or post pic and I will tell you what is it.

You still around? It is just a redpatch of about 5mm by 2mm at the tip of my dick on the head. Not on foreskin. Not itchy

Well, not fungi, not likely HSV or HPV. Can be a scratch and bacterial infection, maybe chlamydia or gonorrhea. Don't worry, go to a doctor and take antibiotics.

Alright breh, thanks.

how about not fucking skanks and maybe you wont get this shit

surprised you don't get told this more often

nobody cares about your problems and this isn't related to Veeky Forums.

I got chlamydia once. Girl I was fucking gave it to me, probably had it for a year before I found out I had it because I had no symptoms. Unfortunately I gave it to another girl which is how I found out I had it.

Good advice. But unfortunately I was only made aware of this fact AFTER i had put my dick inside her.

maybe the moral of the story is that you are the real skank OP

It could just be friction burn dude, If you've got sensitive skin or dry elbows then your dick can sometimes suffer from it, I get it sometimes, exactly the way you described, as a small red raw patch that appears a day or two after, sex, jacking it, running in non cotton underweat etc.

Alternatively it could be some kind of infection. best to ask your doctor for a full sti check.