Veeky Forums why aren't you eating cleaner yet?

Veeky Forums why aren't you eating cleaner yet?

It must really suck for a guy to have that body but still insecure so he has to spread progression pics of himself online to get attention since he aint getting it enough IRL.

because eating clean is a meme when CHAD gets to eat ANYTHING

Eat Clen.
Tren hard.
Test your limits.
Anavar give up.

>eating clean gives steroid-like results

I thought this meme ended a few years ago? Don't tell me there's people out there who still believe it?

He is spreading the words of health and muscle gains. Take your fat/dyel logic elsewhere

I've gone vegetarian for the month of May. I've had a few mood swings and I crave it but dam if I don't feel great right now

but is 3 protiens enough?

Preaches clean eating and probably posts his epic 3000 calories cheat meal full of oil and transfat on facebook and instagram every 2 days....

3 proteions cover all your needs

Because the extra body fat is better for the bruises.

Why dont you find out before talk that shit, you faggot

> fat whale detected

>health
you mean roids?
>and muscle gains
OH YOU MEAN ROIDS?

Fuck off, if he is going to give out advice he should tell everything he does. He aint spreading anything but bullshit. Everyone already knows how to eat clean, its not rocket science

You dont know anything about lifting and diets, do you?

You only comes to fit to spread your disease like opinions and believes?

I recommend you
>>/b/

My version of "eating clean and looking great" from a former 320 pound fat faggot.

>get diet in check for 2 months and make positive it's manageable to stick to for life
>run DNP pretty much nonstop
>So far down to 230, pushing for 40 more pound of weight loss before I start bulking(6'4")
>pin myself with Test E for 2 or so cycles until I get huge while keeping the old fat off, filling up my loose skin minus the big on my stomach that I will never be able to get rid of

That's all I gotta do and tell people I'm eating clean!

Fuck off with your shilling

Thats a new low, shilling on Veeky Forums kek

> he thinks roids will magically give him gains
Holy shit kill yourself no one will miss you

So basically, you are a fucking moron? There have been clinical studies showing that AAS+no exercise still slightly edges out no AAS+weight training in building muscle.

>hey guise
>guise!
>hey guise
>just eat CLEAN
>CLEAN
>and you will look like me
>:^)
you mad because his work becomes uncreditable because of roids kek? I would be fine with it if he advertised it along with roids.

Faggot I know people on gear who eat like shit and are bloated 24/7
You wouldn't even think they're on stuff

Yes you need to eat clean even when roiding. The essentials meat,veggies, healthy fats, hydration need to be there.

You can't eat donuts and fucking poptats are look good

Fuck roids. Whats the point of looking good if your ruining your health in the process. It defeats the purpose of getting fit. Only some one completely insecure would think that is a good idea.

What are you trying to do "impress" people. People are selfish they like people who are interest in them rather than liking people they are impressed with. Its a waste of effort and energy.

Lift for health and asthetics. Fuck roids.

>Lift for health and asthetics. Fuck roids.

>look good
>natty

Pick one

Speak for yourself. Just because your an insecure manlet who needs roids to make up for sucking at exercise.

Then you along with your friends are stupid and are also doing it wrong. Steroids are literally magic. No they don't do everything for you, but they increase the margin for error in diet and exercise so much that even a dumb fuck dullard can see excellent results.

Not true
Go on /r/steroids

Most of the people there look like shit

WHY DO YOU SUCK HIS COCK SO HARD YOU LITERAL FAGGOT???IS HE YOUR DADDY OR SOMETHING???GO BLOW HIM,KID.

Guy on the far right looks like a fag.

How do I get steroids?

Some shoulders don't look good even with roids damn poor genetics he looks big but he looks frail

I'm still jelly though ngl senpai desu

2011-2013: Natty progress
2013-2015: Roiding

kek'd

If I had to choose between blowing him and listening to you, id probably choose to blow

Underrated post

That has nothing to do with being a vegetarian and everything with being a gullible idiot.

Eat unprocessed meat, veggies and some fruit. Cut out most sugar and dairy. Cut out processed shit and that's it.

It's mostly suddenly being anal about the right foods. You can be anal about it AND eat like a normal person.

Leave the pizza, the burgers and the fastfood. In comes 4-600g of steak, 500g of veggies, 3 pieces of fruit and 6 eggs.

Just double it and add even more eggs for a bulk.

This is kinda true though. Except not THOSE gains. But eating decently, armed with test, tren, dbol and dnp? Just lift and youll get pretty close.

Add potassium and dandelion root.

Lose 5kg of bloat in 4 days.

not him but you will never look aesthetic without roids.

i mean if you compare yourself to average lardasses then you might delude yourself into satisfaction, but for everyone with proper standards the "natty lifestyle" is a waste of time.

My diet is pretty clean.

I don't eat any refined carbs or processed foods.

The most I have is a diet coke for a treat sometimes.
No treat days until i'm thin.
Yes i'm miserable.

Kek please become pasta

How new are you

Jim profit

Welcome newfriends :^)

Does that still work lol?

Nice dubs to go along with that kek, mate

natty>natty>roids.
nothing unique about this chap wanting to get some likes after jumping on the roids.

i've noticed this, even if you're on gear you don't really look big with 3d delts if you don't have naturally broad shoulders

>Scooby how many proteoins should I take?
>"Three"