/roids/

cheating frauds general

prev

1st

1St for drol

better luck next time :)

Anyone have a recommended online pharmacy for Accutane?

Takes longer

Better? Shes better looking in her face pics, this ones a bit.. off. But def. Not fat.

But 18yo, man im 25.... Unf.

>Better?
lil bit

Hows my pre-steroids bloods? Find it amusing that my creatinine levels are high, considering I stopped taking it a few months back.

mfw my testosterone was 11.3 last time I tested it 2 months ago. I guess jerking off does increast Test short term, since I had a wank about 10-20 minutes before taking the sample.

It's only acceptable if you're blowing loads in her.

Kek. I'll post the hottest ones tomorrow, this one is just ridiculous because she's 18.

Still asking her out.

5'10 btw. Hue.

Creatinine is a sign that you're working out not from creatine supplementation.

Test/Winny/ low dose Deca

Bros what you think?
Low dose deca mainly to negate the shitty joints winny will give me
Is deca dick really that bad when using a low dose?

Got about 60 amps of pharma sust(from trt doc) I don't use as I cruise on test e. Probably going to sell them, might blast. Has anyone done a sust blast?

I always thought you were Chem....

>pic

What a lil uggo

Creatinine shows muscle breaking down. Too high shows either large amounts of muscle breaking down, rhabdo, or failing kidneys

No, he's just a fag.

>platelet count at bottom of reference range
Bro, do you even clot?

if she turns you on, then gun it brah

I can't tell if I'm sick because I'm withdrawing from not taking enough drugs or if I'm sick because I took too much

Either way vomit at work is gonna ensue

On the plus side I've been doing sweet workouts not thinking about it

>No, he's just a fag.
so ive noticed

>I can't tell if I'm sick because I'm withdrawing from not taking enough drugs or if I'm sick because I took too much

degenerate please

Oh.

But besides that, the good is high haemoglobin, high HCT, high red cell count, high iron, and low17-Beta Oestradiol?

And the bad being higher than normal cholesterol?

I don't take any supplements. I rarely even take protein powder.

Well I haven't bled to death before.

Idk but winny is being a lady to me at 40mgs atm
How did i end up on all the drugs again lol

Im about to start my first cycle of just basic Test E, but the info I'm getting on AI is a bit polarizing. Half say start immediately, the other half say wait and just have it on hand.

Also are there any red flag symptoms in general I should look for? My diet is pretty much chicken and fish for protein so I think my LDL and HDL levels should stay decent.

Also does anyone actually run DBOL first cycle? I don't wanna wait for week 5 until I feel it, but don't want to be too ballsy.

:^) from there being a bunch of the colored powder in my vomit I'm assuming it was too much drugs

Now I feel gr8 and my degeneracy can continue at full speed

Post more girls stupid fucking cunt frauds.

Some people run dbol but just do test honestly

Unless you have a history of gyno wait til you see symptoms to use your ai

Much more likely to get gyno if you throw the dbol in, so til you know your body on roids leave it for another cycle imo

what drugs btw?

>Also are there any red flag symptoms in general I should look for?
acne, bloat, weird nipz

>Also does anyone actually run DBOL first cycle?
lots of guys do ya

on it

Ive been here much longer than chem.

This was one of the first.

I may know that feel. Only one way to find out...

Do more.

>This was one of the first.

/much/ better

What the hell did you take.

I went sober for 4 days, decided I honestly didnt give a fuck about what others thought of my drug use and took a line of meth. Doesnt get me high at all, more like snorting modafinil.

Stings like a bitch tho.

I judge E2 by my libido, morning wood, and erection strength. If I'm not waking up rock hard, not wanting to fuck everything I see and not staying hard until I cum my E2 is too high. I suggest starting out taking an AI. When I started my first cycle I was pretty lean 10-11% BF and still needed AI frequently on 500mg Test

good

No idea why your lipids are fucked up. Maybe add some cardio and Omega 3s. As for the high RBC it isn't really high but your could donate blood if you want.

Right now fentanyl in powder form

But it's really hard to gauge the dose. I took a really teeny tiny bump planning to ween myself down cuz I thought I was feeling withdrawal sickness before work but now I'm right fucked

From the amount of powder I threw up i get the sense I may have woke up still high af and it wasn't withdrawal

>a fast-acting narcotic analgesic and sedative that is sometimes abused for its heroinlike effect.

doesn't sound fun

I've been on a heroin & fentanyl binge

But jeez meth senpai I wouldn't even touch that

Tbf I don't like 'speedy' drugs much

Youre starting to irritate me because i remember girls like you
My ex was like that and the bitch stabbed me

>fentanyl
>guesstimating the dose

Do you want death, because this is how you get death.

Yet it is fun

It's not as fun as heroin I'll give you that

Tbh I only got it cuz guy was last minute out of h and I did want a wait for him to pick up

At least fent lasts a long ass time

>bitch stabbed me
In the bum?

I dislike fentanyl. Makes it impossible to piss for me. Morphine is good though.

Meth doesnt make me speedy, like how regular speed doesnt work and mdma/4fa just make me relaxed and I can sleep better on than off.

She might, if itd help her.

I'd put my money on steals your wallet then leaves without a trace though, stabbing seems excessive.

.......I really hope we never meet. We'd OD within a month.

>fent

Such a shitty drug. No legs, and easy to OD on. I prefer my heroin and cocaine, together of course.

Any uk bros know where i can get some filter needles? I got some of the bayer glass amps last year and need them to make sure I don't inject glass

>Tbf I don't like 'speedy' drugs much
not even mdma?

When did this turn into degenerate general?

Would be Amazing if chem'd show up now.

Having a sister that does heroin and OD several times makes me want to beat some fucking sense into you guys. Get help seriously.

No I'm irritating you because instead of putting on your big boy pants and perceiving my individual actions as their own, you're projecting the behavior of some dumb bitch onto me

I'm not taking the blame for that you have a history of shit taste in grills

Don't go George foreman next time

I'm a functional addict

I'm living on the edge of the edge

Lel that's why I just take small amounts at a time, never know when ones gonna ass fuck you

I'll go buy some eats and see if it grounds me a little, it's hard to read my phone atm

Does anyone in these /fraud/ threads actually lift on gear or do we post girls and circlejerk blood stats? Is this a meme i missed?

It's probably because of all the nutella sandwiches I eat + no cardio. I've already started doing cardio again now, since it's apparently more important when on gear.

I've cut down a lot with the nutella sarnies now though, replacing it with chicken & brocolli.

I can use mdma as a sleeping pill. And could from day 1 of using it.

Add ketamine and 2cb.

I wana an mdma soon

Like one or two people look like they use roids. Most of the trip fags look natty

I know you like underage girls but thats too young bro

>if it'd help her

Look at you knowing me so good we're bffs already senpai

Keks

&yeah I noticed I barely piss on it. Like I have to but not a lot comes out at once

True

Nah I agree h and coke are better but I took convenience over preference. Tbh ketamine is must absolute fav though

Nah I used to do a lot of mdma but I haven't touched it in forever. Gives me jawlock a lot

Oh piss off. It's so annoying when people get this perspective because someone they knew fucked up

Would you not be annoyed if I said I should slap some sense into you for using roids because zyzz od'd?

It is an addicting drug I won't pretend it's not but not everyone turns into the parental advisory warning commercial poster child's upon contact with them

Lol

The cutty talking back

We have some beasts in here
I train like a bitch
Tryna get my squat up to somethibg decent and reform my bitch ways atm

You caught us

To be fair though you can only rehash the same roid/routine shit so many times. I mean you post about your cycle once and then spend months just doing it

90% of the related convo is copy pasting answers to noob questions that were answered 3 posts up

>Nah I used to do a lot of mdma but I haven't touched it in forever. Gives me jawlock a lot

I'll give you lockjaw

soz

O Yolo u beast

Implying yolo doesn't have some real sketch stuff saved.

Kek, another match.

And yeah, for decisions I should just go "what would I do." And id get 80% right.

21yo blonde skinny dancer. Wears burberry and hipsterstuff.

H-hold me /fraud/. I cant hold all these feels.

most sketch stuff is pics from preggirl,,

>tfw ugly

I hate you

Jajajaja

Go get 'er capitan

I have sketchy stuff from my ex. I am not sharing.

From tame to in lingerie and stockings. Oh and she tried hot librarian once. Glasses on, hair loose. Hnnnnng.

Im tindering with pics from me before my cut. Ffs, my face is half the size it was before.

CHAD IS LITERALLY

>21yo blonde skinny dancer.
sweet

>Oh piss off

The number of deaths from steroids pale in comparison to the number that are directly caused by opiates. I mean by all means do what you wish but hopefully you don't end up dead from an accident.

No clue why she's making that face. But hnnnggg regardless.

Wanna bet she calls him daddy?

Wtf he's 18? Dude looks mid 20s in the pic.

Espana?

And the number of deaths from liquor are higher yet, but I bet you've gone out drinking

No one likes a nag

fucking sauce pls

Yes he looks like quite an old looking 18 year old

Im Dutch. She's from Belgium.

But by her looks and clothing? Chronic travel syndrome. And the money to do so.

Which is nice, means its not 80% my money whenever travelling is involved.

Tindermatch. I'll post more later.

Looks like an instagram pic though.

Nah I don't drink. Don't like being drunk.

Alcohol related deaths are 30k per year versus opiate deaths which are 28.5k per year. It'll probably surpass it this year.

Genuinely curious as to why you even use them, to get high and feel better or to escape reality in some way?

Aren't you thinking of the CK, not the creatinine in regards to working out?

High CK would be a sign of rhabdomyolysis or some sort of organ failure while creatinine is just creatineophosphate breaking down through workouts iirc.

CK and creatinine both show breakdown. And both are filtered by kidneys

Been in HCG for muh big balls for a week. Little bit bigger but I want them egg sized balls.

uhm.. my test is half of yours.. is that bad?!

?!

¿!

To not be bored

i hope you're trolling, otherwise you're the most beta cringeworthy faggot on this board

>muhh zyzz
>muhh efronn
>muhh chad

no wonder you get cucked all the time

stop mirin other girly faggots and work towards it yourself, jesus

This is the only answer.

Boring becomes bearable. Bearable becomes fun. Fun becomes more fun.

Kek busted a nut lying on my bed and it hit my face. I feel dirty now

Lick it up you little slut

Sorry, was my question that retarded? I'm just starting to learn about reasonable levels of hormones. I read that my levels are within range, but nowhere near a "high".

Describe taste. (":

N-no senpai.

Fuck that I'm not that horny now

>Sorry, was my question that retarded?

what gave it away