Which deodorant should I get?

which deodorant should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

diynatural.com/natural-homemade-deodorant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spray on in a can

I use what's in your pic. Most people agree its a nice clean scent. (I prefer to smell clean, rather than manly) Only issue that you get white marks when you put your shirt on

That's the aluminum in anti perspiration deodorants. I buy regular roll on gels and I don't get the white marks anymore. Also if you soak the white pit marks in alcohol for a couple minutes and then wash them normally, the marks come out.

Secret

Semi related, which detergent works best for sweaty gym clothes?

Old Spice Wolfthorn.

Your waifu or husbando will thank you for smelling like a bowl of mixed fruit (I know mine does).

>Old Spice Wolfthorn

This.
And no wank stains on clothes.

Make my own with baking soda and water or rub lemon on the pits. \Fit\ quit using talc before you lose gains. Perspiration is key to releasing those toxins. Dont suppress it why putting shit deos

I really like Axe: phoenix. Not too over bearing.
>inb4, I'm a faggot

>Old Spice Wofthorn

You guys are close. Old Spice Lionpride gives my qt a ladyboner, so I stick with that one. I've also found that the Old Spice brand lasts longer than Axe or Degree.

Conventional deoderants have aluminium and estrogenic chemicals that are bad for your test levels

Use natural homemade versions

diynatural.com/natural-homemade-deodorant/

You want to smell like 2006, don't you?

Just rubbing alcohol? Ty i been struggling with that on my shirts

I like Fiji.

Unscented.

But I need the antiperspirant or my pits would sweat

Nivea MEN anti transpirant, aluminium free, almost odorless.

Do you even man?

I use Axe Apollo
It gets a bad rap because of people who bathe in it, but normal gel deodorant plus a SMALL spray smells good, females regularly tell me I smell nice.

scrub your pits when you shower, deodorant is only necessary if you're doing intense exercise causing you to swet

there i just saved you money

>wearing roll on, glide on, spray on Jew.
>Making it
Pick one

Whitewater

This

>mfw I carry the ABCC11 gene
>sweat like a pig and test lvls are strong but don't have to worry about smelling like a fucking pajeet

Well are you gonna tell us your secret deodorant that you use or not?

Lol enjoy being alone forever thanks to no pheromones

I use a 'salt of the earth' crystal deodorant.
Any anti persperant that works irritates my skin. Lynx dry worked great for me for a long time.
The stick is basically some salt chemical that doesn't stop sweating, but kills bacteria.

It irritates my skin a bit, but it kills the odor.

>Old Spice Lionpride
Gonna try, ty.

Dove, it smells nice and clean

Shhh....Secret. Don't let anyone know you use it. All guys smell the same, this will separate you from them.

Unscented secret is best anyway.

Still produce pharamones; the only difference is the bacteria on my skin doesn't produce the same chemical reaction which causes people to smell. There's plenty of info out there on it if you ever want to stop being such a faggot

i got nivea stress protect and nivea invisible

invisible smells godly but stress protect works better

i tried almost all old spice deodorants but i dont like the smell anymore. whitewater works well tho

poor mode just put some baking soda on your pits. won't smell like literally anything entire day.

try it and find out.

My nigga, this is the best

The old spice original line smells good. When they get crazy with the animals and shit their quality drops imo. I've used pic related for years and have had multiple odor mires from females.

Old spice aqua reef. I've gotten more than one compliment about it

The new line of old spices are shit. They smell really nice but they last about 4 hours. Not sure what it is but the quality suffers with the newer smells.

They're supposed to prevent and mask odor and they do their job well. If you want to smell good, use male fraqrance, don't rely on cheap smelling deodorant.

I use the degree clinical sport, slap it on before bed and you don't need to reapply at all until you hit the sack again.

My nigga. Least amount of ingredients and most effective. Also anti-perspirent is bad for you and this has none. OS Classic is the only choice.

This shit here smells like skittles and the bitches LUV IT