Mfw he's DB OHP'ing 200 lb's for reps. FFS, I need to buy a ticket to miami to train with this strong mofo...

mfw he's DB OHP'ing 200 lb's for reps. FFS, I need to buy a ticket to miami to train with this strong mofo. Is the secret really skittles as a pre-workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWcxxRQd5Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But you have like 12inch arms in the first place.

Wololo

The secret is to bulk to 230lb

Skittles and 10+years sporadic training

he said he was on dbol and anadrol in a recent vid iirc, plus with all the eating challenges he's being doing even potatohead is going to be pretty strong after lifting for 10+ years

srs?

>be permabulk fatty
>take 7 different steroids
>have retard strength
That's about it

He's killin it baby

yeah they talk about what gear they're on pretty often, you sometimes see non-misfits looking up in disbelief as jason is talking about what he's putting in himself, it's fucking hilarious. we don't care about legality, we're freaks

sickening

You really never know what jason is on, I don't think he cycles just does whatever he can get

>OHP
>it's actually incline bench
>only 200 incline bench
>impressive

go be retarded somewhere else

I don't think Jason even knows what he is on, he probably just got some orals of a random guy and pops a few every now and again.

#pisslyfe

DYEL? Order 66 on this loser LMAO!

Inside of dude's body is like the combination of a pharmacy and rape crime scene. I would pay a lot just to see his doctors face when looking at his blood tests.

>it says here that your levels of...everything, literally everything, are off? how is that possible? wtf are you doing?

Fuck off with you shitty bait.
Have a pity (you), and that's all you deserve.

Pissening

Not in the am bro. You don't know science, I know science. okpeaceoutbye

Not him but stfu before i pee inside your butt

Link to a video of this? Sounds funny

you guys are acting like repping 100s is super unachievable. I weigh 145lbs and I rep 70s without issue. My roommate is 180lbs and he reps 85s. Within a couple years Im pretty sure I will be at least close to repping out 100lb dumbbells on the seated OHP

Here ya go. youtube.com/watch?v=IWcxxRQd5Nw

In part 1 he talks about the roids he's currently on, dbol to be specific. He blames his 60 extra pounds of bodyfat on the dbol causing him to hold extra water in his joints. I knew roids had side effects, but jee golly.

Should be OHP the 160s if you're on juice.
OHP 100lbs natural is easy with a solid amount of years under your belt and a semi serious attitude.

>200+ pounds
>On roids
>Over a decade of lifting
When you think about it him repping 200 lbs on OHP is actually kind of pathetic