SUGAR RELAPSE

>give up sugar
>clinically depressed

Fuck you, faggots. I've started lifting and keeping track of my macros, and so I naturally gave up added sugars. Now my life is devoid of any happiness, of any joy other than doing squats 3 times a week.

I used to get up thinking "maybe today will be better, maybe I'll have a >REASON TO LIVE", and since it almost always wouldn't be better, I could just savor my milk chocolate, my biscuits, my candies - find my few minutes of heaven on Earth. Now that's gone, all I have left is the squat, and guess what, I only squat for like half an hour on off days, and fuck doing it when you feel like it, I have to do it in the morning because studies, and fuck the weekend, the routine doesn't run in the weekend, then fuck your happiness.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. And before you ask, I have a chromosome Y and a dick and 2 balls between my legs, yes.

Nobody worth listening to says you had to do this, idiot. Just eat your empty calories in moderation.

Shut up and stop being a gigantic faggot

When cutting, loosing weight, I have 3:1 rule regarding sweets. For every calorie in sweets I eat, I must burn 3x in cardio. So, if I eat 150 cal minicake, I'll hop on a stationary bike for an hour.

Lie down and accept defeat, so that the rest of us that are going to make it eat your high fat body remains for sustenance on the journey to IT

>Select All Images with a salad

>implying
>155lbs 6'1"
>did 2 months of a stupid brosplit program and so I'm pretty lean, 10-12% bf
I haven't been fat in about 3 years now.

Get some chocolate peanut butter flavor ON protein my man. It's a nice alternative.

theres other stuff which makes you much happier than sweets

>gains
>a gf
>money
>opiates

Are you giving up refined sugar or all sugar in general? (fruits, starchy veggies, etc)

If that's the case - hang in there bro! Make sure you're having a lot of good fats to keep you satiated. Keto/low carb is great for mental health actually, I suggest putting in research and doing meal preps around it.

oy, OP, have some Sugar Free gum to help with your cravings. I tried cutting out sugar completely too and lost my shit. Went for a week and then binged on chocolates and any fizzy drink that was sweet.

Or either go for Sugar Free jelly, little bland but yeah.

A mouth fedora also works. Just get a bottle of chocolate biscuit jelly and the nicotine will heed appetite at the same time.

read about sugar cravings. There are things you can do to get your mind off sugar. It'll never go away, but you'll have more control over it.

There's two things about sugar that should be addressed. The craving you have is hunger and pleasure. Hunger is your body requesting food/nutrients. So you eat. But you aren't addressing the pleasure aspect. Make sure that food you eat will taste/be good and fill you up properly. If your body/mind was not satisfied and you wanna reach for the candy/bread. Then you need to find other pleasures. Sex/thrills/movies/gaming/chat with buds/exercise or whatever fun activities. Maybe work keeps you occupied. Whatever else gets you a serotonin/dopamine drip the way your mind orgasms after a milkshake. That isn't going to kill you. Obviously you shouldn't do heroin.

Worst option if you had to, sugar free/low sugar sweets, but you never addressed the important things. And the dangers of sweeteners aren't well known, but thought to be generally safe?

For me? I smell tasty food, I want to savage it. But I know better. If I need joy the easiest was is to jack off. So go bust a nut OP.

ice cream maker
almond milk
erythritol
sucrose
lorann fountain flavorings of your choosing
glycerin

blend ingredients and throw in ice cream maker for a tasty granita.

not all sugar is bad m8. refined is bad because there is no fiber to slow down the absorption leading to sugar spikes and crashes

eat fruit. see an orange? that shits surrounded by fiber like mother nature intended.

I'm split here because I KNOW fruits are healthy as fuck and good for you. But When I taste an orange, it's so fucking sweet. I feel like I just ate candy. Surely that sweetness can't be all good?

>Now my life is devoid of any happiness, of any joy other than doing squats 3 times a week.

squat 7 times a week then

Fructose is metabolized differently than sucrose and fruits have decent amounts of fiber. Some can be calorie dense but count those and you're fine. They're fruits man.

ayy lmao didn't think anyone'd give actual >helpful advice
I'll go through them all tho, since so many of you anons were kind enough to reply seriously
>inb4 blog

>gains
My only joy right now.

>a gf
promised I'd never get attached after last time, I know it's childish and may go away, but I'm not that obsessed anyway

>money
parents have lots, don't think I'll be as much of an opportunistic asshole to catch them up
Also, there's nothing that I want that isn't insanely expensive or unattainable through money alone

>opiates
good one, can't let myself go that much tho

That's what I've done for a long time, except I still have some carbs (mostly from good sources, like oats, and from the uncontrollable sudden cheat desserts)

What about the sweeteners? I always wanted to try the gum method, but only hear bad things about it.

>Make sure that food you eat will taste/be good and fill you up properly
>tfw I relate to the CHAD is eating PIZZA meme not because of robot sexual frustration but because I'm always reminded of my simple days as a teenager eating junk food all day
>tfw teeth problems from that period so bad that I can't even eat a whole steak without severe pain from meat getting stuck between teeth
>tfw sugar-less sweetener-less protein shakes with banana are the only way I can get my daily minimum protein intake

solid advice, will try to buy fruits more often (they spoil fast, and so you have to buy every 3 days or so)

solid advice, breh, if you only knew...

Sorry sucralose not sucrose.

Give it a few weeks and you'll be fine

chad's don't make faggoty threads like this

if you're going to brute force it, then just keep at it
it will stop
that's how I fought a coke zero addiction (3 liters per day for years)

or just keep it to fridays or saturdays
treat yourself once in a while
just cut it out in the weeks

Why would you quit sugar>

You didn't fall for the memes did you?