Many of you believe that getting fit is the way to pick up women...

Many of you believe that getting fit is the way to pick up women, but to those of you that have already made it - has getting fit ever hurt your potential with women? My story:

>Be me
>Get dumped by GF of 4 years a few months before I ask her to marry me
>In deep depression for a few months
>Get Veeky Forums. Go from %25 bf to around %12 in about 10 months. Depression is basically gone.
>Confidence is at an all time high, meet qt at a graduation party
>Have 2 or 3 dates wearing clothes that don't show off my gains. They go amazingly. Feel connected for the first time since ex.
>Be a week ago. She wants to meet me at the gym
>Meet up, she immediately eyes me up and down, obvious mire
>We run around the track and do some basic lifts
>She's acting really awkward, says that I make her feel self-conscious. Says she's going to work out by herself
>Don't hear from her for a week, ignores texts and snaps
>Send her "I don't know what I did wrong. You acted like you were into me and you just ghosted after we met at the gym. What gives?"
>Read 5:15 PM
>It's 6:33 PM now.

To keep this further fitness related: How do you guys do your macro splits? 40P/30C/30F here.

bump

>made a girl insecure just by looking at you
Breh, I want to be like you

Absolutely. Not all females have a preference for muscular or athletic men. The difference now is that it doesn't sting as bad if rejected. My dating pool has become so much larger that rejection is far easier to cope with.

How do you widen your dating pool? I just need to expand my social circle and my autism is keeping me back.

from what you typed, you did nothing wrong

Girl began chewing on some sour grapes before you even opened your mouth.

Fuck it op she has some issues that have nothing to do with you. Stop texting her as well

This

Does that really apply? I made it obvious that I was into her.
Will do, senpai.

>hey guys did getting /fit make you worse with women?
>"I don't know what I did wrong."

Why are you so fucking beta? Who gives a shit dude, there are literally millions of girls and like half of them are whores why areyou getting butt ravaged because one girl stopped talking to you?

I liked this one. That's really it.

you have contracted oneitis and you have started acting beta

she gave you a shit test and you failed

you may have the alpha body but the beta mindset

Fair enough. I've been a fat beta most of my life so I don't really know anything else. What's the alpha thing to do then?

Text her once about getting together, if no response move on don't be an orbiter

Sometimes they assume I'm a player because they think I could be a player, but it's not like that keeps them from getting with me very often.

>Send her "I don't know what I did wrong. You acted like you were into me and you just ghosted after we met at the gym. What gives?"

You failed here, you are not supposed to. Women want a man who does not care even if they are not around. It is more of a shit test. She did that to gain more value but now that you interrupted the process it might have some negative effects on your side.

"Build value by through scarcity" -- that is what she was trying to do.

This. Ive had girls ignore my texts and weeks go by and alot come texting back sooner or later. If not youre better off

first step is to get Veeky Forums

> women are insecure

How is this news? You think you're afraid of getting cucked? You, whose sexual value doesn't hit a wall at thirty and crash and burn straight down to spinster hell, couldn't possibly understand the depth of the insecurity and fear of being cucked an average woman endures in a relationship with a good man.

Why do you think literally 100% of women encourage haes publicly and online, yet only a tiny percentage of the dumbest single girls are actually fat? It's because women are scared of some loose skinny slut cucking her, and despite the fact she will diet hard and exercise behind closed doors, she'll tell all her friends to eat like pigs.