Okay Veeky Forums I'm freaking out. I had unprotected sex with a slut twice...

Okay Veeky Forums I'm freaking out. I had unprotected sex with a slut twice. Once Wednesday night/Thursday morning and once on Sunday. Tonight I have a fever and some flu like symptoms. Googling shows these symptoms often accompany HIV. But 5-6 days seems a bit too early but I'm still scared shitless. And tests aren't good until a few months after apparently. Please some doctorbro ease my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was the slut a woman? Did you keep your dick out of her pooper?

If you answered yes to both of those questions, the chances of getting HIV is almost insignificant. You probably just caught a regular cold from her. Women are disgusting creatures.

Yes a girl and no anal.

This is rly dumb

OP go get checked

WAit my bad idt hiv will show up in your blood for a while iirc... could be wrong, but definitely get tested within a few months. The odds that you're experiencing symptoms this early are slim but i understand the anxiety.

She had certificates that showed she was clean but I have no idea how old they were. Forgot to mention

yeah you don't have HIV. The transmission rates for a man getting HIV from vaginal sex are basically nil. That is a fact which is generally glossed over in an effort to make the public perceive HIV as something other than a gay cancer. Women can get it more easily since they keep the deposit, and men can get it if the woman gives them shit-dick or they fuck enough times to bring up the statistical probability without ever washing under their foreskin, but many of the men who are giving women HIV are also engaged in homosexual activity.

you are stupid if u think u have aids from a woman
you are stupid if u think symptoms would show that quickly
I hope you get aids

Ask her? Ask to see them again and look at the dates printed

Still get tested in a few months

Actually just get tested regulary, period

Also use condoms

>Tonight I have a fever and some flu like symptoms.

you have herpes my friend, enjoy.

I like you guys.

>She had certificates that showed she was clean

Heteros are so fucking dumb.
Chances are you're overreacting.
As the other user said, vaginal hetero sex has minimal chances of transmitting the virus, but still get checked in a few months.
Common first HIV infection symptoms are fever, rash, sore throat and headaches, but they usually need 2-3 weeks to manifest.
Use condoms if you're fucking a slut, do you have no sense of self-preservation?

You don't develop symptoms that quickly you stupid faggot. You're fine and you just caught a bug.

There is this meme again.

According to Wikipedia, the average per act risk of catching HIV by taking it up the ass with no condom is 0.04–3.0%. If you are the one sticking it, it is 0.03%.

Proportionally, the risks of these acts are much higher compared to the risk of catching it via receptive or insertive vaginal sex. Still, they are not very high.

The reason gays have such high HIV rates is because they have a lot of partners. A lot of them.

83% of the gay men surveyed had 50 or more partners in their lifetime. 43% got more than 500. 28% got more than a 1000.

Gays have such high HIV rates because they are extremely promiscous.

>woman has clean bill of health on hand to assure you she isn't a slut
>woman being clean

Pick one.

I think OP meant she was literally a slut, as in getting payed to get fucked.

Med student here, go to a fucking hospital and tell them you have been exposed to HIV, they will give you a protocol of pills to reduce the risk of, if there is any virus, you actually get it, it's kind of a window period. Then you proceed to get tested for other STD. Later your have to stop being retarded.

Fck dude ur gonna die

That's what you get for being a slut

>83% of the gay men surveyed had 50 or more partners in their lifetime. 43% got more than 500. 28% got more than a 1000.

I was feeling like a slut for having 4 partners so far, thanks you made me feel better about myself.

Sounds like herpes.
You should really go to the doctor, but if you're autistic.
Wait a week, if you start having any nervous system pain it's probably herpes. The virus hides in nerves.

>83% of the gay men surveyed had 50 or more partners in their lifetime. 43% got more than 500. 28% got more than a 1000.
Fucking lol

Literally the only websites that cite that statistic are batshit-crazy right-wing religious fanatic websites, so I'm inclined to think it's bullshit. But the actual study is behind a paywall, unfortunately.

exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php

This OP

>be a couple weeks ago
>fuck a superslut raw that I've been fucking for a while
>this time in my car
>her pussy kinda smelled, turned me off but whatever
>proceed to fuck the shit out of main qt. 3.14 fwb a couple hours later
>Condom used
>fuck her again two days later
>dick feels itchy kinda but figure it's just jock itch from fucking so much
>get up to use bathroom after fucking FWB in the dark
>take dick out to piss
>it's full of pocadots and spots
>freak the FUCK out
>tell her goodbye immediately, go home and book dr.'s appt for very next morning
>scared shitless
>Doc tells me it's fungal
>gives me antibioics and cream to put on my spotted dick
>goes away week later
>mfw close call

I'm never having unprotected sex again. That massive slut gave me a male yeast infection, and I'm very clean (went home and washed my dick off less than an hour after boning her).

OP I hope you're safe but I would at least get tested now, if anything. STIs fucking blow cock.

Getting a yeast infection as a male is so ridiculously hard that you had to have been dicking a fucking compost-mound pussy. Damn Lad.

i just had the same scare during my first time like 2 months ago where i got mono the day after and thought my immune system went to shit
>dumb shit virgin who thought mono means aids

I don't necessarily know if it was a male yeast infection, but when I looked up fungal STIs it pretty much seemed like the male equivalent of a yeast infection. My doctor never called it that either.

Fungal infections aren't even technically considered STIs either, which is another reason I say that. Anyway yeah I got damn lucky and I'm glad I got blessed with that wakeup call.

>fucking a slut without protection

>asking Veeky Forums for doctor advice

kill yourself

if the STDs dont do it first

I bet you went to college and got your mind totally blown and all of your preconceived notions were really challenged.

Can I have this thread when you die?

You only die from HIV if you're poor.

Was she black?
Are you black?

That's racist, Lotus.

They have shots that apparently wipe out the HIV if you get it within 3 days

Should look into that