ITT we argue if Scooby is on steroids

ITT we argue if Scooby is on steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xGEEizciA0
youtube.com/watch?v=BC4RcEulGU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literal faggot who defends muslims and is anti trump hope he enjoys his aids and fake muscles

I agree that defending muslims is stupid but there's really nothing wrong with being anti-trump/having sex with members of the same sex

Who cares he gives good free advice

Either he was on TRT by '91 or that was the natty limit

Of course he is on steroids

He's old as fuck, its not physically possible to be maintaining that kind of body without enhancements at his age

It's just a biological and physiological fact.

Not even hating on the guy, he looks great for his age, but obviously roiding

People seem to forget that progress can only be linear for so long, until other factors, predominantly age, play a part

>there's really nothing wrong with being anti-trump/having sex with members of the same sex
Nothing wrong with being a cuck either right?

I'd say '96 was the natty limit. He was built, but had a little bit of bf, then in 2001, he's a lot bigger and leaner. Check out his arms and chest.

What's a cuck

I think he's natty with all the shit he give to bodybuilder. He seem really honest and nice. I'd love to have him as a neighbor

Get out.

Ask your wife's boyfriend.

why

I don't have a wife or a gf so that's not really possible

I'm going to imply that roids are for uncouth rubes by stating that Scooby is too much of a gentleman to be playing with that stuff. Also he gives good advice and isn't that old anyway.

literal 5 year difference and you think he's on roids because he got a couple more inches on his arms? you're delusional.

You /pol/tards are a living meme

We have become one with the meme magic.

Cuck. Bastardization from the term for cuckhold. Etymology: Veeky Forums, possibly conversational origin. Usage: 1; inflammatory, satire, will incite rage in those who only register the word cuckhold. 2; short for cuckhold. 3; an insult, derogatory, implies one who lets people push them around like a faggot. 4; ask your wife.

I fizzled out jizzbags.

1996 Scoobert best Scoobert

In a word, yes. He's definitely done them in the past. Right now he might be doing a super low dose of self prescribed TRT aka cruising. But he's definitely stacked multiple compounds in the past according to that chart.

THIS.

He was big but flat and high bf in '96. By 2001, he was noticeably leaner while still way bigger and 3d as fuck. Super full at lower bf %? Looks very suspicious.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had done a few cycles before 1996; in fact, it's quite likely. But the point is, he was on cycle (blasting) in 2001 as opposed to cruising or PCT-ing as in 96.

Everything is wrong with it, but part of life is that we're surrounded by stupid, defective people all day. Gays and anti-Trumpers are the standard bearers of degeneracy and perversion that is leadin to the downfall of the west.

Exactly. You don't stay that lean at that age without at least a small dose of TRT. If Schwarzenegger and Stallone look the way they do now and are still on it, then Scooby has to be on it.

Not bad, user.

normally i'd say roids but the guy has been lifting religiously for over 30 years

linear progression doesn't happen forever you fucking idiot

by that same logic you would get stronger and stronger because "I've been powerlifitng for 30 years"

>the lifting for 10/20/30 years meme

1996 was his natty limit.

this

But he lies to the newbs and says, yes, eat your veggies and you'll be big and natty.

well he's gay

so he's been sticking things in his ass for years, clearly not natty

>le cuck maymay

He is such a liar, fuck him for trying to act even more superior than other fake natties

Fit needs a /NattyOrJuice/ thread in which we post pics of popular athletes/fitness people and conjecture as to why they are likely on the juice.

probably done anavar

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure.

His diet is very clean and he has great discipline. He says if it tastes good spit it out.

Is that what fucked her voice up? She sounded way different in Strikeforce.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xGEEizciA0

She looks like shit and sounds way different now. I wonder if it's due to stricter drug testing.

Isn't Stallone just taking hgh?

It took him 15 years to close his chest gap.

Also this is depressing if it takes that long to get to scoobs level. I'm going at it in 2 years and if I don't get it I'm giving up and getting fat

No way. He was caught with HGH in Australia but no one does HGH on its own. Dude was definitely blasting in the Rocky and Rambo days and is still amazingly fit in his 60s (soon to be 70s).
youtube.com/watch?v=BC4RcEulGU8

>ITT we argue if Scooby is on steroids.

I'm going to say he started in 2001

>nothing wrong with being gay

>I'd love to have him as a neighbor

Not I. I like his routines and they've helped me a lot, but he seems like the type that would go autistic about stupid shit like the shrubs growing an inch over his property line.

I'm content with pajeet neighbors, they poo in the loo and mind their own business.

Do I think Scooby is injecting testosterone? Undoubtedly, I'm sure he's admitted to being on TRT.
Would he fail a steroid drug test? probably not. Although he's likely on the higher end of optimal/permissible.

He already says he's on some test, prescribed via a doctor.

Jesus Christ, is this serious? I thought this shit was a meme because I refuse to believe that people get this retarded.
>falling for the anti-Muslim meme that has literally no logical basis

Sheep faggot. Veeky Forums told me to hate Muslims so I hate them :33 lol

Fuck off MIDF

he always had the chest gap he just lost body fat dude

I've been lifting for 7 months and i have a chestgap

TRT when your levels sharply drop off due to age =/= roid fraud cheater

He's still got a N A T T Y P H Y S I Q U E he worked hard for 30 years on