Current Body/ body fat %

Hey Veeky Forums I've been cutting for 3 months and want to know what you think

Noice

Nice

Nace

Nein

Another pic from a few weeks ago, used a tailors tape measure and came at about 12% bf. Sound accurate?

looks good how much weight did you lose how many cals?

Nicer

nice steroid usage

Cut about 15lbs, eating between 1500-200p calories with lifting and intense cardio

Only posting again because I've yet to get any actual feedback

Lmao

nice calves could be smaller it throws up your silhouette stop walking breh walk on your arms

pretty good man. what was your routine? Did you bulk first?

you look good

when you mean intense do you mean HIIT?

You look damn good.

This pic is from March 11. I bulked before but I know what to change for next bulk. Only 18 so I'm looking forward to keep building

Yeah 12% sounds about right.

I jump rope for 10 in both the morning and at night. I also do stadium runs at the high school where I run a 1/4 mile and run the stairs. Best cardio I've found, I'd say it is HIIT

I'd date you but only if you'd gently dominate me in bed

medium-test, would berry

> thinks he needs steroids for a six pack
Hahahahah fucking FAGGOT

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

very nice muscles and tits

[spoiler]would you ever peg your bf? pls respond[/spoiler]

By average Dyel standards: Exceptional
By gym rat standards: Above average
Fitness Model standards: Room for improvement, particularly with overall definition especially in the abdominal. I would humbly suggest working on that diet unless you're already pretty strict with it. In which case I'd say give it a few more weeks then perhaps measure your body fat and compare to this pic an see if there's noticeable difference. If not, then try'n experiment with the diet perhaps lowering your carb intake or maybe even getting you some more protein. Hope this helps...

I'm a lonenly uni grill with no bf

You made it brah

Down to 195 from 280
Would getting down to 180 get rid of my stomach, fit?

Already lift, already have a good diet, just wondering how far I need to go before I no longer have this pocket of fat

The body dysmorphia is real brahs, never look ripped enough

Hot

like a good pair of sunglasses, you'd look great sitting on my face

Height?

Depends on height and theres no sure fire way to tell, looks like a bit of loose skin there so until you cut down to sub-10 or get surgery thats gonna be a little pocket of "fat" that appears

Also yes, it would most likely work.

190 lbs.
5'11
20 months of lifting
4 plate squat for reps, 5 pl8 deadlift for 2.
Don't bench, only do OHP. Never counted a calorie in my life

It Won't go away unless you get down to like 170lbs.
I'm 5'11" and i started at 255 now at 180 and i still sort of have a stomach from slight bulking but not that bad.

stats?

6'1"

nice ass

Even if I've been lifting this whole time?

If I stand with good posture and poke my stomach I push about half of my fingernail in before I hit abdominals I think

Want to get where you're at OP.

>tfw birthing hips

Im about 50 days deep into my cut at the moment. Pic was taken a week ago.

225 bench
150 OHP
290 Squat

You're like me, but a bit further ahead. How many kcal do you eat? How do you train?

You got it, keep on cutting. I had some trouble with cravings but just push past it, on EC stack it helps a lot

12% is a little high, closer to 10, looking good, esp for 3 months.

Afternoon famalam. I swear lately I look better after first waking than I do with a pump. Probably the intermittent fasting, filling up on carbs before bed and shit.

thanks man. What kind of cardio did you implement if any?

I run 4-5k on my off days simply for energy expendeture and to be able to eat more. Not running an EC stack at the moment but seriously considering it because my weight loss is slowing down a bit.

Roughly 2100 calories a day, no particular attention paid to macros but I eat on a budget so whatever. My normal diet consists of one peanut butter sandwich and a protein bar for lunch and dinner fish/veggies/rice or chicken/veggies

Four days a week, one compound a day with accessories. I do three heavy sets then a lighter set for a 50% set on the main lifts, except deads, I just work up to a daily 3rm and then do 2x5.

Jumping rope in the morning and at night around 10 mins each time. I run a stadium run as well, which is a a normal mile on the track but with stairs added in. I've found its a good modified HIIT.

LONDON?

Really helps! I just fixed my dyel diet and started creatine and I'm already seeing seeing some improvement

how much body fat do I have

fuck off wallhopper

>side pic
>tight genes
>ambiguious gender
>expecting us to think you actually want an accurate answer

Current weight: 183lb
Height: 6'1"
OHP/Bench/Squat/Dead: 155/250/315/375 (haven't diddlied in months so maybe higher dead)
Could I get a BF% estimate, just started PSMF and am on day four atm.

I'd say 9%, some people here like to rate a bit high.

l-lemon lifts..?

This is shit b8

i think im around 16%.

i am burnt as fuck tho

188 5'10"

I don't believe someone this hot could actually use Veeky Forums, it just doesn't work like that.

Υοu're lower than 15%.
Put some heavy lotion with panthenol on that sunburn.

>raiders
here's some actual feedback

NINERS BITCH
yea i got my aloe by the tap there. it itches like a motherfucker tho. only slept like 2 hours before a 12 hour work shift last night

nice lats but holy shit you're red

>tfw no one tells me bf%
>still give no hecks

Yeah, the damaged skin will also start coming off soon, don't start peeling it or scrubbing it by yoursel,f because you can make it worse.
Let it come off naturally.
A cool little trick is keeping the aloe in your refrigerator, to make it have an extra cooling effect when you put it on.

What bf% do you think I'm at? I feel like I'm not quite where I want to be but I don't want to lose any more muscle than I have on the cut

You're probably around 25, picture is bad.

>Don't bench

wat

Fair enough breh, I'll try getting a better picture after my PSMF and figure it out. See you all in two weeks.

hips are caving in

eat more and you'll look better

leg routine?

I'd say 16%. You could cut more although it's gonna be a fucking bitch. You're gonna make it. I'd give it another month or so.

Also your quads got my knees week tho.

EC STACK IS THE TITS.

You feel like a god when you're on it. Just work up to the max dosage and then keep it steady for however long. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and am really happy with the results. I've also read the effectiveness increases the longer you're on it. Bronkaid/Primatene/Caffeine is also super super cheap.

The downsides:
1. You definitely will feel "stimmed" out, once the dose is over. You'll be able to stay awake for a max 18 out of 24 hrs of the day (and typically closer to 12-14 hrs). You'll pass tf out after your last dose wears off.
2. It can cause you to fail a drug test for amphetemines. I'm doing an internship this summer and I'm gonna get tested so I've been off them for about 2 months but as soon as I get that test I'm about to hop the fuck right back on and finish off my cut. I'm almost there brehs.

Bottom line: DO IT, seriously helped me maintain discipline, seriously commit to intermittent fasting, and even made sure I got enough sleep. Plus it expedites the cutting process. If you have any more questions ask me here.

What does that mean?

I've been lurking for years.could post time stamp if you want

doooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt.

Also post legs. What is your goal for the cut?

Am I closing in on 10%?
>inb4 tris and pecs are shit
Working on it fampai

My opinion is you're still closer to 15% than 10% senpai. Sorry but good luck on the cut. You're gonna make it.

Here is one from today don't know my bf%.what bf% do you guys think I at

Started stronglifts yesterday, on a bulk not sure if i should actually be bulking or cutting but meh.
Any advice other than "lift" would be appreciated. :)

eat

i actually think you should cut for 3 months first

drop about 5-10 lbs of fat, then build up

if you bulk now you'll look like a pear with arms

161, cutting to ~155. I'd say I'm around 12% now

Posted in the other CBT but was wanting to get a bf% estimate. I've been cutting for a bit. When will it be my turn for aesthetics ;_;

Ask and you shall receive, /f/aggots

tits or gtfo

I'm actually pretty happy for the first time in a long while (ex anorexic with a love-hate relationship with the bigger me) All I had to do was painting/decorating/DIY/renovations on this delapidated house for the last six days.

I look pretty soft in some places but not others. Thighs feel solid but obviously have more subcutaneous fat around the front; I'm assuming bf% is double that of those who lift here.

16% seems a bit low don't you think?

y no legs?
y no goals?

are you autistic?

You'd stand to lose a little under 5% more body fat, although your waist is already pretty narrow so idk if you're gonna get the fat off the hips/if that's your goal. Your legs look good but everything else could use work especially the back and shoulders. Maybe you could also focus on core exercises while you're on your cut and then work on getting your OHP and lats up when you start bulking again. (Obviously do full workouts in either phase just a suggestion for what to focus on).

1) Don't have any other mirror in apartnent to take leg picture with. Will late. 2) I'm not even cutting right now I'm just trying to get as much protein as I can because I don't eat much. My ultimate fitness goal is to make my college basketball team. Street ball until then. 3) Yes.

6'3 212lbs

been slow bulking for a while. i thinkin like 13%. getting the feeling i want to cut a bit soon but I'm getting fucking strong and it pains me to discontinue that progress

what college is that?

lemme guess lib arts gayfag shit

Try hitting an ec stack and do a quick 2 week cut. That should get you to the ideal level for competitive ball. Some other user talked about EC stack somewhere on this thread. Then slow bulk with lots of core training - you'll probably have a lot of guidance from the S&C program that your team has about what exercises you need to focus on (I'm not a basketball expert).

Try 15.

try intermittent fasting too and be disciplined about meal timing and sleep. It's gonna be a grind but you're gonna make it fampai.

Also EC stack could show up in a drug screen fyi idk if that's an issue for your team tryout

Been going the gym 3 days a week for 1 1/2 months, how long before i git gud Veeky Forums?

Ples no bully...

Yea I look pretty similar to you. I got mine bodpod tested recently and it was 15.6%. You probably have a little more muscle on me but in terms of definition yea think 14-16%

10 1/2 months exactly

you look goood. with 3 o's